How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Two in one day!!

So I'm laying in my bed...which is under the window...and suddenly I see a woman right outside it.

Hardly anyone goes past there so I was really surprised...THEN she cups her hands and presses her face against my window to look in!

I realized she was looking for someone else and told her she had the wrong apartment. Ummm something wrong with a door??

Good thing I wasn't nakkie.....sheesh...
Old 08-26-2014, 09:59 AM   #262
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default am I the only one with awkward moments??

Only because there isn't a "What made you cringe today" thread.....

So, I'm in the lady's room at work...and my new boss walks in. Like new I.just.met.her.today. NEW.

She proceeds to..do her thing..and it becomes abundantly clear that she isn't just peeing

Not ONLY is she not just peeing...she wants to CONVERSE with me....while she is not just peeing.

I made a hasty retreat and oh MY I'm glad I won't be there much longer...bless it..
Old 09-06-2014, 03:32 AM   #263
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default at 4am Friday morning...

That awkward moment when my roommate meets me in the livingroom and tries to present me something in his closed hand (while he's glaring at my dog who's curled up beside me and wearing his "donut" around his neck to prevent him from chewing his legs)...I look at rommie funny because I think he's trying to pull a joke ...roomie says TAKE IT...I respond No, is it alive? ...He says It used to be but Willy killed it!! Then he lays what used to be his Bluetooth in my lap...in several shredded pieces ...

We both look cross at my dog, who's looking very pathetic and sad, and I'm in total shock that the one dog out of "the three musketeers" that we could always trust had done such a thing. That awkward moment when you realize your dog has totally destroyed your roomie's expensive electronics...and in 8 years he has never done anything like that so you trusted him to be left out of his crate at night...AND you are the one that sent him to sleep with your roomie while you stayed up to watch TV....

Yeah....I'm still mortified and stressed that my "good little boy" would get me into such trouble.

No matter how sad my dog looked while wearing his "donut"...it didn't make me feel sorry for him...this is a dog that truly "knows better"....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #264
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Soo...

My client's grown daughter (she's my age) was on her way out the door I told her "be good!"

I had spoken to my eldest today...and I always tell her to have fun and be good...

I did explain this to her lol
Old 11-27-2014, 01:30 PM   #265
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

It was early morning...about 2am...I was getting up to go potty and was using my phone as a light...

well...I accidentally dialed my friend's number...luckily she works nights...otherwise I would've felt reallyyyy bad....
Old 06-11-2015, 04:17 PM   #266
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

So....

my youngest had called me while I was checking out at the grocery store. I told her I'd call her right back. I didn't recognize the number she called from, but I figured it was her boyfriend's phone...

yeah...

I called back and "she" answers and I say "Hi baby!" and "she" says "huh? who's this??" And I'm like "Very funny! It's your favorite mother!" and she pauses and says "Ohh you must be Liz's mom!"

At this point I don't even want to admit to it...

I need to fix my ears...
Old 12-25-2016, 10:40 PM   #267
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I finally found THE perfect comforter set.....it has elephants on it, the colors suit my prefered palette (and the color paint I already have for my room) but...

Upon closer examination I see It's actually meant to be for kids....does that speak to my mentality??

Pfttt I'm getting it any way.

It's not fair...they get all the cool stuff...
Old 12-26-2016, 06:54 AM   #268
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I finally found THE perfect comforter set.....it has elephants on it, the colors suit my prefered palette (and the color paint I already have for my room) but...

Upon closer examination I see It's actually meant to be for kids....does that speak to my mentality??

Pfttt I'm getting it any way.

It's not fair...they get all the cool stuff...
I buy kids boots and sneakers not only because I can fit into them but because they get cute and fun designs. My rain boots have flowers on them and they have HANDLES on the sides to pull them on. They are the best rain boots I've ever had. Total score.

Enjoy your comforter and screw anyone that says boo about it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 09:11 AM   #269
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

When I realized the F in LMFAO wasn't for Fat. For years I thought the F was for fat. It was an awkward internal moment when I was realized I was just projecting.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 09:39 AM   #270
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I buy kids boots and sneakers not only because I can fit into them but because they get cute and fun designs. My rain boots have flowers on them and they have HANDLES on the sides to pull them on. They are the best rain boots I've ever had. Total score.

Enjoy your comforter and screw anyone that says boo about it.
Omg I've seen those boots and I love them! I want red lady bug ones....I will enjoy my comforter . No worries I LOVE elephants!
Old 12-26-2016, 09:40 AM   #271
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
When I realized the F in LMFAO wasn't for Fat. For years I thought the F was for fat. It was an awkward internal moment when I was realized I was just projecting.

Lol I love this! I'm gonna mentally think it now
Old 01-19-2017, 10:28 AM   #272
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I was watching the Accountant with my client and her husband. There's a Jackson Pollack painting in the movie and I mentioned how I never cared for his work. My client looked shocked and asked how I could say that. "He's a wonderful person and a good friend." Of COURSE the one time I mention I don't like his art it's to someone who actually knows (knew?) him.

I don't care. His art looks like a bunch of pre schoolers got busy with some paint. I'm just not a fan of modern art. So sue me.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:41 PM   #273
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

So..

I stopped for gas at a station I never go to...

The cashier calls me from the line in a fake British accent..so I tell him he does a pretty good impression. Then he tells me he's actually British.

Omg I was so embarrassed I went into some rant about him trying out for the Shakespeare in the park. I about died laughing in the parking lot. How do I do these things??
Old 03-27-2017, 07:42 PM   #274
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awkward

That awkward moment when I look up and see an animal watching me through the window! Seriously this gives me the creeps and happens more than you would think.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:52 PM   #275
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
That awkward moment when I look up and see an animal watching me through the window! Seriously this gives me the creeps and happens more than you would think.
What.... you were hoping to see some redhead or blonde gazing into yer windows

(said in my best yenta accent)
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:52 PM   #276
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
But But But Ya live in the country bud..gotta expect that
Yep, nothing out here but me and the animals.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: