Old 08-22-2018, 04:51 PM   #421
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,675 Times in 1,682 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Disappointed to find Fred Meyer brand of coffee wasn't in stock. That's the second time they're been out of stock of their own brand of coffee. What's wrong with these people? Well for one thing I was standing in Walmart looking for Fred Meyer coffee.
FireSignFemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 03:50 PM   #422
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,986 Times in 6,737 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Very disappointed that my clients, who I really do like, played the entitlement card.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 07:12 PM   #423
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡gonna put a ring on it♡

Thanked 53,153 Times in 13,272 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

not getting as much done at work as i wanted to
girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 08:20 AM   #424
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Keeper of my own heart

Thanked 1,700 Times in 488 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Myself. Sitting here, heart racing, stomach in knots, anger and indignation coursing through me as yet again I am triggered in an instant by my narcissistic ex husband who never fails in his ability to find a healing wound and rub a huge handful of salt in it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 09:22 AM   #425
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

All I want is some potato salad...

The other day, I started some potatoes and eggs and went upstairs. I fell asleep and burned the pot and all.

So... today I tried again. I started the water to boil and added in the taters. The whole displacement of water thing totally escaped me and I flooded the gas stove, extinguishing the little fire that makes the ringer start.

Itís my first gas stove. I donít know how to light the thingy back up. Canít reach my honey at work to ask and it occurred to me to call my mom and ask....which led to yet ANOTHER episode of sobs... and Iím back in my room.

So no potato salad for me.

Meh

The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 09:15 PM   #426
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Going book shopping with my honey. Heís not into books. I felt like I had to amuse and distract him the whole time so I could peruse for a few seconds on my own.

Definitely NOT going to repeat that again. I like to take my time and look around.. I feel slightly robbed of the proper experience it should have been.

The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 09:43 PM   #427
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,103 Times in 5,386 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Having to cut a lunch date short because I realized I forgot my morning meds.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 10:47 PM   #428
Canela
Femme Forever

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Extraordinaire
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe
Relationship Status:
Life is but a dream...

Thanked 6,210 Times in 1,632 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

My last two clients of the day...oh well...

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

...my favorite color is you...~AJR
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 07:00 AM   #429
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 96,787 Times in 22,761 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet today. The day's early but I hope it will stay that way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 08:09 AM   #430
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 96,787 Times in 22,761 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday wound up being pretty good and I did get out to vote, which is more than most people did. Low numbers! I wanted to work out this morning but have a nagging headache due to the weather system in play here so it's going to be quiet and relaxed this morning. I'm disappointed about that but it is what it is. Tomorrow's another day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 03:51 PM   #431
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Cowboy Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:

Thanked 25,543 Times in 8,299 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My dad is back in the hospital.
Im disappointed in his doctors and him along with my mom when they dont listen about the fact he needs new doctors.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #432
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 2,762 Times in 738 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
My dad is back in the hospital.
Im disappointed in his doctors and him along with my mom when they dont listen about the fact he needs new doctors.
How I could go on about disappointment in doctors........

I hope everything works out and from experience you have to fight to get what you know you need from doctors. And then fight some more. Itís like a damn battle with some of them.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:38 PM   #433
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Cowboy Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy hym and hys
Relationship Status:

Thanked 25,543 Times in 8,299 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
How I could go on about disappointment in doctors........

I hope everything works out and from experience you have to fight to get what you know you need from doctors. And then fight some more. Itís like a damn battle with some of them.
Thanks. I just think he needs 2nd or 3rd opinions but i dont get heard.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 07:00 PM   #434
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
single

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Nothing yet today. The day's early but I hope it will stay that way.
I disappointed myself, when I let a resentment from yesterday carry over to today.
Once that happens, I get annoyed at the stupidest things...like someone mixing upper and lower case letters in hand-lettered signs.
One of my clients makes small signs for his restaurant to advertise upcoming music acts, etc. They look like this:

ThURsDaY liVE MuSic wiTh daVE SMith 8:30

Then he tapes them to the glass next to the entrance, so the place looks like wild animals make their signs.
Mixing UC and lc letters should be a misdemeanor, heavily fined.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:

Tags
disappointed