Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #21
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Abigail Crabby;84898]I'm disapointed for Gemme...

/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm disappointed in Gemmie too.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #22
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
I'm disapointed for Gemme...

I agree. I'm disappointed in Gemmie too.
NOT what she said, Bo. I'm disappointed that you didn't read it more carefully.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #23
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
NOT what she said, Bo. I'm disappointed that you didn't read it more carefully.

Huh?? What?? Did I get it all backwards??

My bad. I'm so disappointing.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #24
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I got an email from the pastor where I go to church and she was asking me if there was something the church or she could help with in regards to why I havent been to church. Im not one to start drama. So, I kindly replied to her and told her no thank you. Just things I need to work out for me. I feel disappointed in myself for not going when I should. And making the church feel they are responsible for my lack of attendance when its not them at all...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #25
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I am disappointed in Gemme for not decreeing me The Queen of Mean.
You have one helluva stink eye, but I think that that title should be earned with a lovely bout of jello wrestling! Snow? Snoooooowy?

Hmmm....I'm disappointed that I can't find Snow right this second to set up a time and date for this title fight.

Tie?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default I'm taking a lot of liberties here, since we don't talk much but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I got an email from the pastor where I go to church and she was asking me if there was something the church or she could help with in regards to why I havent been to church. Im not one to start drama. So, I kindly replied to her and told her no thank you. Just things I need to work out for me. I feel disappointed in myself for not going when I should. And making the church feel they are responsible for my lack of attendance when its not them at all...
BBM, honey, I remember reading about why you didn't feel comfortable going back to your church. Don't you think, of all the people that might be able to help you, your pastor is THE one? I don't think it's "starting drama" to reply and say "Actually, I do want to return but I have a problem and I am hesitant to discuss this with just anyone but I think that perhaps you might be able to give me some suggestions on how to deal with this matter" and then TELL HIM/HER!

No offense, but this is only hurting you. You are moping around, wanting to go back, but letting someone else control your actions. Not fun or cool. Buck up. I'm sure your pastor will support you 100%!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #27
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Running into my ex-husband of 12 years, we've been divorced 5 years. Having him ask "So... are you still into that gay thing?"

I replied "Why, yes, I am.. thank you for asking!"

Old 04-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #28
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Was it me? Cuz I just lost a bunch of my friends on FB....including my own daughter ....and my DOG!!!!

So if it's me, don't be disappointed....it wasn't my fault!!!! Here....we should.... against The FB and then have some

I am disappointed that Lucy didn't ask for my help before she went and messed with Diva's FB.

And that I left my cheddar cheese popcorn in Blush's clutches, because now I really wish I had it to munch on while I watch The Biggest Loser. And I know Blush will not love and appreciate it (the popcorn that is) as much as I would have.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #29
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I am disappointed in Gemme for not decreeing me The Queen of Mean.

I'm disappointed that I can't locate a Queen Of Mean tiara.......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

There's always Leona Helmsley.

Now that I think about it, meaness must be genetic. My grandmother's name was Leona. It means 'lioness' or 'she who will eat you for dinner and spit you out for dessert' or something like that....

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #31
Laidbackgrly

How Do You Identify?:

Laidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST Reputation
Default well

The last fews days have been interesting i threw my back out my cat had to be put down and today my 13 year old bird died i hand fead her so im trying to keep my head up!
Laidbackgrly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laidbackgrly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 09:41 PM   #32
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laidbackgrly View Post
The last fews days have been interesting i threw my back out my cat had to be put down and today my 13 year old bird died i hand fead her so im trying to keep my head up!

Wow! A lot going on! Hang in there lady!!!!

Big hugs((( wonderfulhairstylistlady)))
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #33
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
BBM, honey, I remember reading about why you didn't feel comfortable going back to your church. Don't you think, of all the people that might be able to help you, your pastor is THE one? I don't think it's "starting drama" to reply and say "Actually, I do want to return but I have a problem and I am hesitant to discuss this with just anyone but I think that perhaps you might be able to give me some suggestions on how to deal with this matter" and then TELL HIM/HER!

No offense, but this is only hurting you. You are moping around, wanting to go back, but letting someone else control your actions. Not fun or cool. Buck up. I'm sure your pastor will support you 100%!
You are right Gemme Thanks
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #34
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

That it is still not the 22nd yet and I have to WAIT TO GET THE ANSWERS I NEED..ARRRGHHHH!!
Old 04-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #35
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

Humm, not to aire my dirty laundry, but I'm disappointed that my roommate does not appreciate what I do in this household, rather, she expects more! Disheartening that one can break their back to help someone as a friend, and it goes unoticed. I will not let it get me down, because, I know, I am a good person with good intentions, and I will never stop trying to be the best person I can be. Life is good!!
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #36
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

My new mattress has not arrived yet.. *the clock is ticking*

(imagines Me getting it set up much like I do when I go camping and I am the one putting tents up in the dead of night holding two flashlights)

(mutters about delivery drivers and how they tell time)
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #37
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

People...never fails.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #38
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I have been working on loosing weight, and my diabetic meds changed for the better - yay! But then today happened. My sugar has been pretty high. I log everything down, and have no idea of why it is. I hate this disease.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #39
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

What disappointed me today? The fact that Gemme thinks pineapple goes on pizza. Sad.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
What disappointed me today? The fact that Gemme thinks pineapple goes on pizza. Sad.
I can't help it if my taste buds are eclectic and well-developed.

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
disappointed