Notices

Old 06-27-2017, 04:10 AM   #1841
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Yes. I loved him a lot but it was waaaasay complicated.

Have you ever had sex with two or more people in the same day?
No

Have you ever been so fond of someone who is often telling you they love you that you have been compelled to say it back to them even though you didn't feel you yourself had got to that stage in the relationship yet ?

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:03 AM   #1842
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
No

Have you ever been so fond of someone who is often telling you they love you that you have been compelled to say it back to them even though you didn't feel you yourself had got to that stage in the relationship yet ?
No NEVER................

Have you ever left a waitress a note explaining why she doesn't deserve a tip?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:06 AM   #1843
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
No NEVER................

Have you ever left a waitress a note explaining why she doesn't deserve a tip?
No, If she needs an explanation, she probably needs a different career path.

As an adult, have you ever played spin the bottle? Would you?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:13 AM   #1844
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
No, If she needs an explanation, she probably needs a different career path.

As an adult, have you ever played spin the bottle? Would you?
I've never played as an adult but I'd more than open to it!

Have you ever lusted after your best friends girl ...........
Old 08-27-2017, 11:40 AM   #1845
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've never played as an adult but I'd more than open to it!

Have you ever lusted after your best friends girl ...........
No, not ever.

Have you ever ordered something to eat that you've never tried before, and ended up liking it a lot?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 11:51 AM   #1846
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
No, not ever.

Have you ever ordered something to eat that you've never tried before, and ended up liking it a lot?
OMG YES, there is a place called Von's 1000 Spirits in Seattle right on First Ave and on my very first visit there I was craving a salad.......they didn't offer just a dinner salad but something called Von's Signature Salad. Lettuce, dried cranberries, candies walnuts, hunks of blue cheese, can't remember what all else it had but I was so very skeptical about ordering it! Well low and behold it turned out to be W O N D E R F U L..........I always stuck with that whenever I dined there afterwards

Have you ever sent anything back to the kitchen when dining out?
Old 08-27-2017, 11:55 AM   #1847
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
OMG YES, there is a place called Von's 1000 Spirits in Seattle right on First Ave and on my very first visit there I was craving a salad.......they didn't offer just a dinner salad but something called Von's Signature Salad. Lettuce, dried cranberries, candies walnuts, hunks of blue cheese, can't remember what all else it had but I was so very skeptical about ordering! Well low and behold it turned out to be W O N D E R F U L..........I always stuck with that whenever I dined there afterwards

Have you ever sent anything back to the kitchen when dining out?
Yes, I have. I like meat to be NOT too rare. I like it tenderly roasted yet not over cooked.

Von's sounds like a really good place to dine!

Have you ever gone on a river boat tour?

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 12:30 PM   #1848
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Yes, I have. I like meat to be NOT too rare. I like it tenderly roasted yet not over cooked.

Von's sounds like a really good place to dine!

Have you ever gone on a river boat tour?
No not yet, but I sense one in my near future while playing tourist guide in the Windy City........

Have you ever played hooky from work/school to take in a movie that just opened that day
Old 08-27-2017, 08:47 PM   #1849
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
No not yet, but I sense one in my near future while playing tourist guide in the Windy City........

Have you ever played hooky from work/school to take in a movie that just opened that day
I want to say that I've played hooky to watch a brand new film at the theater, and I might have years ago, but I can't recall if I have. It sounds like something I would do, tho

Have you ever been disappointed about a movie that it upset you to pay a frivolous amount of money to see it???

_____ ______
Old 08-27-2017, 09:02 PM   #1850
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I want to say that I've played hooky to watch a brand new film at the theater, and I might have years ago, but I can't recall if I have. It sounds like something I would do, tho

Have you ever been disappointed about a movie that it upset you to pay a frivolous amount of money to see it???
No not really, before I go see a movie I learn as much as possible about it

Have you ever had to change seats to avoid a loud mouth who just won't stop talking throughout a movie?
Old 08-27-2017, 09:07 PM   #1851
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
No not really, before I go see a movie I learn as much as possible about it

Have you ever had to change seats to avoid a loud mouth who just won't stop talking throughout a movie?
Not yet, but I would most likely move to some other area if I could. I don't mind when the crowd gets a punch line and bursts out laughing, but I hear you about atypical pesky annoying behaviors.

What about dining experiences where it's close quarters: does it bug you when you people get nosy about what's going on at your table, rather than their's???

_____ ______
Old 08-27-2017, 09:12 PM   #1852
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Not yet, but I would most likely move to some other area if I could. I don't mind when the crowd gets a punch line and bursts out laughing, but I hear you about atypical pesky annoying behaviors.

What about dining experiences where it's close quarters: does it bug you when you people get nosy about what's going on at your table, rather than their's???
Well I am probably one of the few that does not mind going out to eat by themselves ........so seldom is anyone glancing over towards me , but I do like a nice quiet peaceful dining experience.

When dining out with a group from work, have you ever been stuck sitting next to your least favorite co-worker?
Old 08-27-2017, 09:22 PM   #1853
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Well I am probably one of the few that does not mind going out to eat by themselves ........so seldom is anyone glancing over towards me , but I do like a nice quiet peaceful dining experience.

When dining out with a group from work, have you ever been stuck sitting next to your least favorite co-worker?
No, I can't think of a time I ever got seated by someone I didn't like or by someone who didn't like me.

Does it make you feel good to see someone do the right thing?

(Example: I recently saw a person scrape the side of a nice car...they were trying to park on a busy street. I wasn't sure if they were going to take off or what, but it made me feel good to see them do the right thing, leave their contact info, etc.)

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2017, 03:22 PM   #1854
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, it does, restores my faith in humanity (almost)

What happened the last time you told a fib to get out of doing something ?

(example, I cancelled a non-urgent meeting last week because I was just too busy and stressed and not feeling up to going)!
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 02:21 PM   #1855
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

The next person who tells me we can still be friends will be very grateful if we're not in the same physical room together.