Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default M&M's

Some days you have serious conversations. Somedays they are downright silly.

Todays incredibly boring Packers/Bears games spawned a convo about how best to eat M&M's.

It seems colors are meaningless to some who just eat the lil buggers without any thought to which colors they are popping in their mouths.

Some like to sort out the colors, putting their favorite colors to one side to eat last.

Some refuse to eat certain colors for a variety of odd reasons.

Some like to eat certain colors in pairs.

Some weirdo's, like me, separate all the colors into piles, eating from one pile at a time, with my favorite colors red and blue left to savor at the end.

Anyone else have M&M preferences?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

This is how I like my M&M's and yes I actually have this t-shirt as well.

DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I dump the package of m&ms on the table and separate them into same-color piles. From there, I sort them into piles that contain one of each color available. I eat the piles that don't have all colors represented first. From there, I eat them by pile...one pile at a time and one m&m at a time. I contemplate the different color combinations I can create.

All the colors taste the same to me, but I really miss the light brown m&ms. I liked the color scheme before they added blue. The holiday themed bags are not right. But I do like to see what shapes they throw on the holiday m&ms. I think the bunny butt in the Easter/spring mix is cute. hehe.

So I'm a little OCD about eating m&ms.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

HA! Great tshirt Dom!!!!!

With the beginning of every football season I eat my M&M's in a very specific order. The first color to be eaten is always green, then brown, yellow, red, blue and finally orange. See my team's colors are orange and white. Now I know that how I eat my M&M's won't help them win, it's more of an honor thing. BUT - the first year I did this UT won the national championship and the Lady Vols basketball team won a national championship - so I don't dare eat an orange first!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 11:42 PM   #5
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Donating my M&Ms here because I don't eat milk chocolate, nor food coloring. Not even sure how I ended up with these in the first place.

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 11:47 PM   #6
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Much like Cara, i separate them all into color piles first off. Then, i make sure each pile has the same number (which means i eat the extras).

i don't eat them in any certain order, but my last 2 are always yellow & orange.

(and i personally don't like the blue, why mess up perfection??)

Last edited by ravfem; 01-23-2011 at 11:47 PM. Reason: grabbing all of Jesse's m&ms and running to hide them
ravfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 11:51 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm not a purist.....I don't separate them.....but I DO eat the green ones first (when I eat M&M's) because they are good for You......

I save the brown ones till the last....because.....well.....they're just not as fun to eat. I'm talkin' about the M&M's now, people.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I eat the brown ones first. (I don't like them)
then I see how many there are of each color and I eat them fewest of each color to most of each color.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 05:23 AM   #9
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

M&Ms...*shudder* Never a big fan; just the thought...

But for the lovers of these candies I am more than happy to abstain in order for more to be available for you...

Can answer this if I think of jelly beans which I spearate into colours, eating my favourite (purple/lavender) last.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 05:30 AM   #10
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I like to take as many bites as I can out of each m&m, and perfer them cold.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:10 AM   #11
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not really a big fan of M&Ms so I usually only eat the special colored holiday ones. In the last few months I have went through 2 bags of the pink breast cancer awareness ones though, just because they donate a portion to Susan G Komen. And I don't really have any special method for eating them, just 2 or 3 at a time.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #12
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation
Default M&M's are my favorite crap candy

peanut. by the handful. love blue.

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 10:07 PM   #13
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I just showed this to my room mate Ben, because he always says I am nuts when I eat M&Ms.

I hereby state categorically that my behavior is NOT OCD because I only eat them this way when a flat surface is available. When munching M&Ms in a darkened theatre, or in a car, I can throw them down just as they come out of the bag.

BUT ... given a flat surface, this is what I do.
I dump them all out, sort them into separate piles for each color. Then I make a straight line for each color, longest line on top, shortest line on the bottom. Then I start eating the colors that have the longest lines (I do also count them, as my goal is to end up with a equal number of each color.) Once the numbers are even, I eat one of each color until they are gone.

Cara, I also miss the light brown ones. My SIL has been boycotting the blue ones since they replaced the light brown ones. She dumps all her M&Ms in a bowl. Whether or not she eats them in any particular order I don't know, but she WON'T eat the blue ones. Her kids are grateful for her refusal to eat them, and have spent lots of time thinking of reasons that she might want to stop eating various other colors as well.

I must say, we do sound like a bunch of nuts with all these vaious M&M eating strategies, LOL
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 10:43 PM   #14
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
I just showed this to my room mate Ben, because he always says I am nuts when I eat M&Ms.

I hereby state categorically that my behavior is NOT OCD because I only eat them this way when a flat surface is available. When munching M&Ms in a darkened theatre, or in a car, I can throw them down just as they come out of the bag.

BUT ... given a flat surface, this is what I do.
I dump them all out, sort them into separate piles for each color. Then I make a straight line for each color, longest line on top, shortest line on the bottom. Then I start eating the colors that have the longest lines (I do also count them, as my goal is to end up with a equal number of each color.) Once the numbers are even, I eat one of each color until they are gone.

Cara, I also miss the light brown ones. My SIL has been boycotting the blue ones since they replaced the light brown ones. She dumps all her M&Ms in a bowl. Whether or not she eats them in any particular order I don't know, but she WON'T eat the blue ones. Her kids are grateful for her refusal to eat them, and have spent lots of time thinking of reasons that she might want to stop eating various other colors as well.

I must say, we do sound like a bunch of nuts with all these vaious M&M eating strategies, LOL
Smooches,
Keri
Oooh! I like your way. I might hafta steal it.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 11:00 PM   #15
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I only eat the peanut M&Ms. In Canada we have Smarties, which are similar to plain M&Ms, and I prefer those.
If I'm eating M&Ms at home I pick out the red and blue ones and save them for last. The rest I sort into colours and then eat 1 of each colour until they are all gone.
At the movies I just dump them into my bag of popcorn. The rest of the time I just eat whichever one I pick out of the bag no matter the colour.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #16
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I love peanut M&M's...no particular order of color, but, I eat them one at a time, and take several bites out of each one making them last as long as possible.

And yes, that game yesterday was as much fun as watching paint dry
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #17
TxBelle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc
Relationship Status:
single

TxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST Reputation

I like to make 'stop lights'. Red, yellow, green. When out of those combinations, I just make a pretty mix.
TxBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TxBelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #18
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Open bag, pop into mouth (no not all at once) let melt on tongue. NEVER chew.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #19
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default peanut Ms

you know, I watch how people eat things, because I have this theory that I can imagine how they are at oral sex by the way they eat food. I even wrote an article once, about how candy can be used to help build oral skills. I read your posts and smiled. Now my turn...

I love randomness...I love to be suprised...I dont want ritual or order. I want to go with whatever I pull out of the bag. What comes next isnt what my focus is about when it comes to eating Ms. Oh no. My focus comes when its in my mouth. I put it in and let it sit in the center of my tongue until I can feel it get warm, when I can tell the hard shell start to get soft..

and I start to slowly move it, around, letting every area get a turn to soften, until all the shell is almost gone. Once you start, the process quickens because the heat that is generated quickly takes care of the M even on the spots where its not resting on the tongue..

the next step takes such patience...and self control...

the milk chocolate begins to melt and I put it on the end of my tongue and use my teeth to hold it against and I move it around, slowly licking against it, like a clit, sloughing off the warm goey milk chocolate,turning it around until all thats left is the little nut...which I spin and push against...until I flip and grind down with my back teeth...

I pause...then move on to my next divine taste...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #20
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
you know, I watch how people eat things, because I have this theory that I can imagine how they are at oral sex by the way they eat food. I even wrote an article once, about how candy can be used to help build oral skills. I read your posts and smiled. Now my turn...

I love randomness...I love to be suprised...I dont want ritual or order. I want to go with whatever I pull out of the bag. What comes next isnt what my focus is about when it comes to eating Ms. Oh no. My focus comes when its in my mouth. I put it in and let it sit in the center of my tongue until I can feel it get warm, when I can tell the hard shell start to get soft..

and I start to slowly move it, around, letting every area get a turn to soften, until all the shell is almost gone. Once you start, the process quickens because the heat that is generated quickly takes care of the M even on the spots where its not resting on the tongue..

the next step takes such patience...and self control...

the milk chocolate begins to melt and I put it on the end of my tongue and use my teeth to hold it against and I move it around, slowly licking against it, like a clit, sloughing off the warm goey milk chocolate,turning it around until all thats left is the little nut...which I spin and push against...until I flip and grind down with my back teeth...

I pause...then move on to my next divine taste...
Kobi makes note to invite this woman out to dinner.....soon
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: