Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 9,001 Times in 2,252 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have chicken thighs out to make indian buttered chicken and basmati rice BUT I was starving and just made a huge omelet with spinach, roast peppers, goat cheese and some habenero sauce I made. I put the sauce on after btw and its clearing my sinus. I also cut up some avocado and drizzled some evoo on it. I'm stuff so this that might be dinner and have the buttered chicken tomorrow unless I get a late night hankering!

Damn I wish I had some fresh tomatoes. I might need to rig some kind of hot house and grow some. I bought some organic tomatoes almost FIVE FUCKING dollars and they were tasteless and mealy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #10062
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
I dont think the third base coach is waving ya in.

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,182 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade Beef Barley Soup... I am so proud of myself........
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #10063
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,289 Times in 856 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I have chicken thighs out to make indian buttered chicken and basmati rice BUT I was starving and just made a huge omelet with spinach, roast peppers, goat cheese and some habenero sauce I made. I put the sauce on after btw and its clearing my sinus. I also cut up some avocado and drizzled some evoo on it. I'm stuff so this that might be dinner and have the buttered chicken tomorrow unless I get a late night hankering!

Damn I wish I had some fresh tomatoes. I might need to rig some kind of hot house and grow some. I bought some organic tomatoes almost FIVE FUCKING dollars and they were tasteless and mealy.

i want fresh tomatoes every day of the year. i love to wash a tomato straight off the vine and eat.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #10064
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,268 Times in 511 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default mmmmmmmmm starving

Tonight my wife is cooking for us and my beautiful in laws are coming over
They are sooo fun
The kitchen smells soooo amazing.
She is making shrimp tacos and steaming some crab and
And I'm not sure what else she's doing bc I have been ordered to stay out of the kitchen unless its to come and kiss her bc I've eaten too many shrimp
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #10065
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,770 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

That would involve me 1. Staying awake long enough and 2. Finding something
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #10066
MaggieBluIze
Living and Exploring

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,394 Times in 1,505 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Steak ... Baked Potato ... Broccoli ... "Green Balls" (brussel sprouts)
Yummmmmm Yummmmmmy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
s her sweet Daddy Bass ~~
MaggieBluIze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MaggieBluIze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #10067
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,623 Times in 3,922 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I have a pot of navy beans with smoked ham chunks on the stove simmering, and will cook up some corn bread to go with it.

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #10068
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
Setting higher standards.

Thanked 25,856 Times in 6,450 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I have a pot of navy beans with smoked ham chunks on the stove simmering, and will cook up some corn bread to go with it.
CIJS: hitching a ride to J's for dinner...dude you cook some awesome dinners...esp CORNBREAD!...
Old 12-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #10069
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
Setting higher standards.

Thanked 25,856 Times in 6,450 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

I had........
BUT all the posters tonight sound delish with their dinners...so maybe I just go by each one's..lol...how ya like how I just invited myself....chuckles...
Old 12-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #10070
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 26,176 Times in 6,516 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Teddy made....

Catfish

Hush puppies

Fresh coleslaw

Seasoned fries

Onion rings

and pickles...

With fresh guacamole for snack tonight.....

And it was alll very nummy
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #10071
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 27,552 Times in 6,838 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Taking a break at work. .. sliced a gala apple, some cubed jack cheese and dried cranberries. Will share. ..

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #10072
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Very happily engaged to my Daddy, wvps :-)

Thanked 13,008 Times in 4,782 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken fingers & french fries

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #10073
Jesse
FOODIE

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,623 Times in 3,922 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Oops, no eggs hmmm...guess it will be beans and rice.

Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #10074
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.

Thanked 21,424 Times in 4,814 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

cube steak, brown rice, rolls...and more fresh chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #10075
JoSchmooze
Unka Jo

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,935 Times in 1,623 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

6 oz sirloin steak strips
1 1/2 cups steamed asparagus
Large bowl iceberg lettuce w/ no cal dressing....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #10076
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,289 Times in 856 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post

6 oz sirloin steak strips
1 1/2 cups steamed asparagus
Large bowl iceberg lettuce w/ no cal dressing....

i sure do need to be eating like this.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #10077
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,675 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

we had a pasta, broccoli and chicken bake and bottled water.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #10078
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,269 Times in 1,368 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

miso soup yummy
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #10079
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 87,438 Times in 20,880 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Five Guys fries and a burger with grilled mushrooms on the side. Birthday cake and winter wonderland ice cream later on. Now, I'm trying to stop myself from nibbling on the peppermint bark. I guess I should move it away from the computer, huih?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #10080
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Blissed out.

Thanked 9,608 Times in 2,087 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a huge bowl of roasted brussels sprouts. It was all I wanted. They were so good...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner