Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-15-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Daily Check-In

So everyday at rehearsal our director has us do a check-in. It's kind of therapeutic for me. We give a "bummer" for the day and then share a "highlight". It helps me see that an entire day is not ruined just because something unpleasant happened. The good balances the bad or sometimes outweighs it :-) On days we have no bummers, we share 2 highlights. Some days I walk in really excited to share. Anyway, I thought that maybe, at the end of your day you would like to talk about it. You have big news? Share it! We want to cheer you on! Have bad news? Share it! We want to support you.

So I will start:

Bummer: my days are so long lately that I feel like I could sleep for days! They start at 5:30 am and end at 10:00 pm. I love the projects I'm working on but am craving rest. I may not get any until June! On top of that Im moving. Seems like it is all piling up!

Highlight: Hard work is paying off and some business travel may be in my future! Oh and my student gave me a beautiful rainbow bracelet yesterday. She said I could wear it for the "rainbow parade" hehe Love it!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Great thread, Sunny One! ^5

Highlight: Planning our trip to the Fla. Keys
Highlight: My honey is on way home!!! (travels)
Old 05-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #3
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Highlight: Planning our trip to the Fla. Keys
Highlight: My honey is on way home!!! (travels)
Gracias!

That is definitely something to look forward to :-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #4
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Great idea! Will pop in later to check in
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 10:36 AM   #5
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow 2 Highlights

Amiga, idea excelente! (excellent idea!!!)

Highlight 1: I am amazed to keep going full speed ahead almost 3 weeks full of craziness at work and life and still keep on singing and smiling...

Highlight 2: Last big hurdle is almost hea. Come on Saturday!!!
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #6
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks sunshyne for facilitating this great thread.

My highlight for today is thinking about my next vacation with Chad which is coming up soon.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #7
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Highlight: I get to fly home this evening...
Bummer: I have had heartburn for two days, something I don't usually get.

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 01:43 PM   #8
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post

Highlight: I get to fly home this evening...
Bummer: I have had heartburn for two days, something I don't usually get.

Hope you get to feeling better Jo!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 01:43 PM   #9
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfemme View Post
Thanks sunshyne for facilitating this great thread.

My highlight for today is thinking about my next vacation with Chad which is coming up soon.
Where are you headed to?! How exciting!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 01:55 PM   #10
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread Idea Ms. Sunshyne.
Here goes mine.......

Today's Highlight: coming back home from the doctor I'm greeted by my cat with all the meows he can toss at me along with rubbing up all against me when I open the front door and put my things away. Such a lovely little boy he is and loves me to no end and he lets me know it everyday.

Bummer: I had to get up way too early this morning for a doctors appt. I could of used some more sleep today.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:20 PM   #11
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Check in

Howdy,

My bummer has been too much back to back travel and not enough rest.

My highlight is that Happyfemme and I are coming to a town near you Miss and I think that some bake goods will be in order!

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 06:02 PM   #12
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Great thread idea, Sunshyne..

The -......Harsh words and opinions from someone whom I value and trust.

The +.....So many amazing business & pleasure opportunities to look forward to right now.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #13
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Highlight: kudos in front of the entire company and a cake to celebrate the successful audit.

Lowlight: a few well-intentioned comments about my weight and eating/exercise habits.

Ya win some, ya lose some
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 10:01 PM   #14
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

woot: my kid nailed her solo. watching her I almost floated out of my seat. she leaves me breathless.

bleh: there is still another day of work left and my back has been hurting all week. today was bad.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 10:04 PM   #15
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Lowlight: Having to empty some roach spray on a wasp that got into my apartment (I don't have wasp spray).

Highlight: Being productive.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:52 PM   #16
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Highlight...getting my store covered for day off at the end of the month
Being called beautiful.

Lowlight....nothing actually, I'm not letting anything get to me!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 01:37 PM   #17
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Hope Everyone is having a great Friday!!! My check in for today...

Highlight: Will have a web video interview to promote show! Should be fun.

Highlight: Got so much done today to the music of John Legend and my friend's laugh!! :-)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #18
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Checking in...checking in:
HIGHLIGHT: My wonderful honey is home!!!!
HIGHLIGHT: I am starting to make my jewelry now.....
Old 05-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #19
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Highlight: it is FRIDAY!!! No plans for tonight but that is ok by me.
Lowlight: emotional roller coaster involving negative self-talk.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 02:17 PM   #20
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Highlight: I recently met a chef and she invited me over to dinner tonight
Lowlight: It's still 100 degrees, and the pool/jacuzzi are under construction
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post: