Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

1. I applied to be a blogger on a gay wedding and engagement blog site. I hope they pick me.

2. I can't get enough of the baking and cooking competitions on Food Network. Watching them bake spooky gingerbread cakes now. Cute dykes, too.

3. I love freecycle. Just gave away a vampire costume that we got on sale, but it didn't fit my daughter. Rather than return it for the 8 bucks, it was great to give it to someone who could use it.

4. Watching baking shows makes me want cake. Icing is OK, but not the heavy, sickly sweet kind.

5. I prefer lemon and lime flavors over chocolate anything.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #1022
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

1 I love my mom dearest of anyone in this world besides my husbutch, but I feel safest with her when we are on the phone (instead of in person)

2 My favorite bagels are onion, everything, blueberry, garlic, sesame, and raisin. For toppings I enjoy honey walnut cream cheese, chive cream cheese, a pizza style bagel, butter, and hummus. I've been known to butter a bagel and then spread cream cheese on it (but don't tell anyone).

3 My brother and I are both gay submissives. We are my parents' only children. We each live in one-bedroom apartments in NYC with our mates, work as therapists, and share our friends. He is three years younger than me and married to a man from South Africa.

4 I had great fun helping a teacher friend of mine at work compose the following text message to one of our co-workers this weekend: "I never answered your question last night. I can tell you what I don't want. I don't want a boyfriend and i don't need a husband and I don't want a baby and I certainly don't want drama. I like being your flirty friend but I certainly would not say no to a booty call or fwb."

5 At the femme clothing swap this year I found a few items that helped bring out the Medusa in me (because they used to be hers). I would never have known to seek them out on my own. I feel like she opened up a new style to me, making me feel sexy and fierce!

Last edited by nycfem; 11-01-2010 at 05:14 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #1023
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

1. i really do like marmite! yummy

2. i miss my mummy and wish i could call here whenever i want (she died just over four years ago)

3. i have the most confusing "homophobic" Granddaddy in the world, he talks nasty about gay folk but is a puddy tat really.

4. i like visiting Blackpool, i haven't for years and miss.

5. i play a 4 year old boy in second life and worry i think more of my family there than the one i was born to, i love them so much
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #1024
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieStrong View Post
1. i really do like marmite! yummy
Marmite???

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #1025
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

www.marmite.co.uk
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #1026
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I've moved 13 times in less than 5 years
I would rather love someone than trust them
I can't wait to be a mom
I love helping
I have always thought I wouldn't live past 23.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #1027
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I cant stand baseball, but became a bandwagon fan cause of the Rangers for the Dallas/Fort Worth area and since they suck worse than the Cowboys lol well Im off the wagon now LOL

Im a die hard Guilianna And Bill Fan

My immediate group of friends are people that I have known for 4 years or more.

Im a big goof off and can make most people just laugh...

Im extremely shy until I get to know someone....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #1028
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

1. I feel upset when long-time couples break up.
2. I tried on clothing from last winter, and some of it is too big to wear. Yay!
3. I finally opened the box with the clothing steamer that I bought three years ago. It works beautifully, which is great, since I'm sure the warrantee is done.
4. Every time I cook in the crock pot, I'm reminded how much I love it. Today was Italian chicken with tomatoes and mushrooms. With whole wheat pasta. The house still smells incredible.
5. Tomorrow morning, I have a date with Richard Simmons. If it goes well, we may meet a few times a week for coffee and rockin'.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #1029
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

1. I always wanted, and still do, to have a farm of my own, to take in (rescue) stray animals of all kinds, epsecially horses. Rehab them, rehome them, the dream is fading with age though

2. I love everything orange flavored! especially with milk chocolate

3. I cannot stand having a top sheet.

4. I have a weird bone inside my head, at the base of my skull that looks like a set of horns, a doc I worked for once teased me about this upon inspecting an xray

5. I have a sixth sense that is both blessing and curse
Old 11-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #1030
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

- I order way more sushi than I can eat. every - single - time.
- I take Zyrtec every night because I am allergic to my meow meow
- I feel like I am going to throw up when my eyebrows are plucked
- I wake up at 5am and drive about an hour to work every morning
- Today, while in the restroom, I pulled up my undies and they ripped!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #1031
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. It sounds like one of our neighbors is having sex. That is an unusual sound for them. I hope they are alright.

2. Organic and I have had too much salt today.

3. I love it when Organic starts to fuss at me and then he gets a work call and can't finish fussing at me but has to put on his "I'm here to serve you and only you" voice to help his customer.

4. I have a kitty on my jammie pants.

5. I did something I've never done before today. Twice.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #1032
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

*I love the feeling of having my eyebrows waxed; but I am not allowed to pluck my own due to a genuinely-ocd over-plucking issue.

*I once had my legs waxed by a lady who was 75 and known as "clubber gran"; unbeknownst to me she was off her head on 'e' at the time; it was NOT a pleasant experience. I have an aversion to having my legs waxed now.

*I recently became a first-time faerie godmother; in 6 months I will become a first-time auntie. I am in (other people's) bebe bliss.

*I am a 12-times-a-bridesmaid veteran .... I am accepting no more satin/tulle/taffeta gigs & I am officially retiring on number 13 next October.

*I can eat fire.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #1033
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I love, love, LOVE being waxed.

x5

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #1034
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

1. I give my heart freely, because without love what do you have...
2. I am super affectionate...
3. I am a firm believer that a Kiss is worth a thousand words...
4. I would rather dance with you in the living room than in a club...
5. I would give my last dollar to see you smile...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #1035
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

So if I decide to come to LR, should I bring my wax pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I love, love, LOVE being waxed.

x5
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #1036
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
So if I decide to come to LR, should I bring my wax pot?
For several reasons...and several people...you should. You'd be VERY popular.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #1037
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I believe in being just, and dislike seeing or feeling the unjustness others sometimes scatter around.

I love the idea of radical acceptance, or more simply, living in the now. I work daily to achieve this for myself.

I truly believe there is space aplenty for us all, and that fighting about it makes us feel bunched up.

When I was a kid I preferred fresh lemons or dill pickles over candy.

I admit to having a strong sense of explorer in me, or gypsy as others would say, and am not convinced that there is much in the way of "growing roots" that thrills me.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #1038
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~ When Melody died, I lost a lot of hair from head to toe....most grew back, but I haven't had to shave my legs in 14 years!

~ I appreciate affection and romance....the idea of being courted and romanced makes my heart beat faster. I'm a sap.

~ I don't mind being monetarily poor because I'm filthy rich in so many other areas. <smile>

~ There is an inner artist in me who's trying to come out of the closet....

~ The simplest things can make me smile......or cry.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #1039
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am a total Science Geek! I have 3 Science Degrees.

2. I think Family Guy is the best

3. I have a tendency to use the F*** word WAAAAY more than I should. Typing stuff out helps me censor myself.

4. I am obsessed with the way I smell.

5. I am extremely clumsy!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #1040
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I used to be a news anchor
I like listening to vintage radio shows
I'm very traditional
I love clothes
I like Courvoisier
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote