Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure what the temp is but it seems unusually mild out there. I wonder if I should be worried.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:00 PM   #2302
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Albuquerque, NM
Sunday 8:00 PM
Partly Cloudy
27°F
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 56%
Wind: 0 mph
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:09 PM   #2303
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

41 and cloudy, low of 38
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 01:04 AM   #2304
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Cold wet and rainy,gonna be worse before it gets better.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 05:54 PM   #2305
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

it's dropping down to 27*degrees F tonight, and with the windchill factor, it's going to be in the low teens. Tomorrow's high so far they are calling for 38*degrees F with a windchill in the low 20's. And it's going to start sleeting with a wintery mix New Year's Eve night and the next 3 days of rain after that.

I"m staying in for New Year's Eve celebrations, I'll be in chat with the rest of the chatters staying home.
Come join us in chat for the celebration of the New Year ringing in and do the count down here with us online !

Please don't drink and drive on New Year's Eve...... It's not only your life that's at risk, but other's lives also.
Old 12-31-2014, 02:03 PM   #2306
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Albuquerque, NM
Wednesday 1:00 PM
Mostly Cloudy
28°F
Precipitation: 20%
Humidity: 46%
Wind: 3 mph

Calling for snow today/tonight/tomorrow/and friday-- but it's just too cold for the snow to fall. I'll only believe it when I see it.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 02:43 PM   #2307
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We had snow this morning!

Right now 45*, tonight's low will be 27* brrrrrrrr
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 04:36 PM   #2308
FlaFem84

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST Reputation

62 in lake Mary, Fl where I work. Also cloudy and nasty outside. Hopefully tomorrow isn't this nasty out.
FlaFem84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlaFem84 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 09:18 PM   #2309
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

wwwwwwweeeeeeeee it's cold out !

Going to be 31*F tonight with a windchill of jesus only knows. And there's rain in the forecast, so freezing rain it is. Probably some sleet tossed in with wintery mix. Going to be that way all through the weekend, with the high's varying different each day, but still more rain coming.

Happy New Year 2015!
Old 01-01-2015, 04:32 AM   #2310
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It's 4:30 A.M. and the temp is 34* with rain falling, also there is a bit of wind blowing.I am glad he ground is wet cause the old hippy down the street had some big time fire works going most if he night,enough that the neighbors call'd the fire department and the cops on him for it,I wouldn't be surprised if he got a ticket for black market and unsafe fire works as he tends to make some himself that re really dangerous.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:08 AM   #2311
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

It's 38 degrees right now! I can't remember when it was this cold before in So. CA.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 02:14 PM   #2312
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

37*F feels like 33*F. It's cold , wet and raining out, enough to cut right through you. BRR.....
Old 01-01-2015, 04:11 PM   #2313
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

39 degrees and raining in central Texas.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #2314
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going Home...

Fog/mist yuck here (Enid, OK). Glad to leave early in the morning to escape the WWA for travel. Thankfully, I will be home before it moves into Kansas!

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #2315
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

46 and light rain low of 42
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2015, 01:06 PM   #2316
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Front porch forecast....

It's beautiful here today with a soft, balmy breeze, bluer than blue skies, and an overarching feeling of tranquility that permeates the light air. I intend to walk down to the water this evening and take in the sunset as I let go of the concerns of the day.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:09 AM   #2317
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

As the 'Blue Hour' descended upon the city, last night, I couldn't help but breathe in the magic of the moment: twinkling lights against the west hills, the bridges spanning across the river ,,, as fog began to envelop everywhere the eye could see..

Simply beautiful.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2015, 06:31 PM   #2318
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

55 degrees and clear in central Texas but there is a cold front on the way.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2015, 07:52 PM   #2319
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It finely quit raining for now but is cold enough to hurt.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:10 PM   #2320
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

26 degrees and snowing.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather