sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i wish-

to give my wish away today to someone who needs it more ..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #82
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I wish my dog had a Volume Control to his bark. It's too early in the morning for him to think he's a BIG dog!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2011, 05:36 AM   #83
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I wish for today to be productive and have great sex.... just kidding.
I'm working all damn day and night,
Have a great day yall!
Old 02-26-2011, 07:28 AM   #84
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Wish :

For "her" to have a peaceful weekend. And get done the things that she needs too.

This work day to be over with already.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:35 AM   #85
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I wish for ...fun, rain, good food and a good work out.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #86
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

The weather is hanging heavy, I wish it would RAIN!! I'm sure the sky is waiting for me to wash my car though, so I may as well do it .
Old 03-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #87
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you wish for today?

I pray my lil dog heals.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #88
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default if wishes were horses

i wish i were at the shore walking on the beach telling my mom everything that happened yesterday...then it wouldnt seem so bizarre...
Old 03-07-2011, 01:01 AM   #89
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpjhere View Post
i wish i were at the shore walking on the beach telling my mom everything that happened yesterday...then it wouldnt seem so bizarre...
So what happened?

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:43 AM   #90
Daktari

I wish...

...That today passes without incident. That work experience is fun again. That Mrs.W doesn't kick my butt for only doing one piece of work last week. That 7pm comes quickly *looks at watch - 7.48a.m*
Old 03-07-2011, 06:06 AM   #91
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

I wish for today , that when I take my old dog to the vet that it dosen't hurt my pocket book too much.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:39 PM   #92
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

I wish today would not have turned out like it did... We must accept that we are not much more secure in our life than the smallest, more vulnerable ant. As nature goes, so goes man.

William Forman
Old 03-13-2011, 02:09 AM   #93
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I used to say that "God made me very humble one day when I wished and prayed very hard to hit the lottery.... I bought 5 Powerball tickets, and you know how they print 5 lines of numbers, each line a separate Powerball....well, that night, with the drawing at over 200Mil, I hit EVERY NUMBER even the Powerball.... here's the punchline............
One number appeared on each line, but nothing all in a row where I could win something!!! That reminded me of my Gramma always saying "Never PRAY for money"....

so my way around my Gramma's rule is....
Tonight, I Wish On A Star to hit the lottery so I can buy that BEAUTIFUL little humble house I found Friday that sits on over an acre lot and has LOTS of room for my nieces. It's ONLY $67,000!!! I tossed that much away in PA on 6.5 years of rent!!!

Either the lottery or the owners agree to rent it to me while they still have it listed for Sale By Owner....

I must thank my Roomie for all that he's done for me.... I don't want this post to hurt his feelings. Without his help, I would have never been able to relocate and get set up in a truly BEAUTIFUL area that I have come to love a be comfortable in. And without his letting me rent as roomies, I wouldn't have relocated to the area in which I found an AWESOME job!!

But tonight, I am dreaming and wishing of owning my own home.

If I get this place, I'm gonna put a small pond in the HUGE back yard and stock it with spring peepers and set up the spare room for my nieces. I wish they could come stay with me. I miss them soooooo damn much!
When my nieces come to stay, we can "camp" in the yard next to my pond of peepers and roast MARSHmellers!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 02:37 AM   #94
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I wish yesterday had turned out differently ......

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #95
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

On a completely different subject than what I've been rambling about tonight.....

After all these years.... I wish to live being true to myself and living the life that I've always wanted for myself.... I wish to make sacrifices for MYSELF and not always to hold other people together. I wish to start respecting myself more.

Someone recently told me that in past years, they regret not being true to themselves or living the kind of life that they felt was right for them. They regretted the past. The more I think about it, the more I can relate because I know I have not been true to myself. Instead of regretting things that bring me heartache, I wish to live for the future and for starting to be true to myself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #96
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default I wish for today...

That people would get along and help each other out. I have been watching the Japanese nightmare unfold, and to learn that there is no looting, and people are feeding each other for nothing. That is what I wish for.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #97
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would like to see the nuclear reactor workers in Japan have some success in their efforts to cool down those reactors. Those working at these plants are being exposed to high concentrations of radiation, yet are giving it their all to get things under some kind of control. Damn, brave!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #98
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I wish that I didn't have depression ~ I wanna wake up everyday and be disgustingly bubbly *nods*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #99
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I wish my life revolved around something else other than my health issues ....
Old 03-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #100
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

For my friend's baby to find his way home...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: