Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I am making Texas chili for dinner.

Chicken tempura and veggies for the week.
My family wants less pies and more veggies. Haha!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 02:33 PM   #31362
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,459 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Trout and steamed broccoli. Ice tea.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 07:49 PM   #31363
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Pizza!

Not that I'm ever sad about having pizza, but dinner was going to be broccoli slaw, baba ghanoush and lemon jello and fruit salad. Unfortunately, my system has revolted against me, and I can't eat any more raw or fibrous foods for a few days. I know that my system will accept pizza, any time, any place! (But that baba sure was delicious.)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 09:27 PM   #31364
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had the other half of the Caesar salad from last night plus two giant Halos, 1 Greek flatbread for the extra salad dressing, water to drink and then I nibbled on some tuna fish. Yeah, I don't know why either. Straight up too. No mayo or relish or anything. That's weird, even for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2020, 03:03 PM   #31365
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Baked pork chop and scalloped potatoes au gratin and steamed green beans. Ice tea.
Old 11-16-2020, 10:25 PM   #31366
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had half of an avocado ranch salad, 2 Halos and water. Not sure why this combination makes me happy but I'm sure I'll get tired of it eventually.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2020, 02:57 AM   #31367
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- Pizza
- Banana nut bread

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2020, 12:05 PM   #31368
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Strip loin steak and creamy coleslaw. Ice tea.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:28 PM   #31369
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I roasted some vegetables last night that I'll reheat. I forgot how much I enjoy beets. I love eating what's in season!
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2020, 03:29 PM   #31370
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Baked pork chop and scalloped potatoes au gratin and steamed green beans. Ice tea.

I always look forward to your posts!

Your cooking for just yourself impresses the hell out of me and you're making solid meals not just opening up cans or deli stuff like I did when I was single.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2020, 11:34 PM   #31371
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

ty moe my friend. I like to cook and I do not like things that are not fresh. I do however eat prepared foods once in a while but try to avoid them when possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 02:16 PM   #31372
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Going to have fried codfish with leftover scalloped potatoes. Ice tea.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 07:14 PM   #31373
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night, I got home and ate very late....about an hour before my usual bedtime...so I had about a quarter bag of the avocado ranch salad with one grilled chicken strip torn up and thrown in the bowl. Water to drink.

Tonight, I had the remaining quarter bag of the avocado ranch salad with maybe 3 torn up grilled chicken strips, one Honeycrisp apple and water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 08:56 PM   #31374
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

a cup of hot herbal tea by Tazo Passion: it's a blend of hibiscus and passion flower herbs, maybe a titch of chamomile too. It is delicious. And, two blueberry gummi drops.

I had a big lunch earlier today, Popeye's classic chicken sandwich.
It was ... Coma-ville delish!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 08:58 PM   #31375
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken satay. I don't know if it's always cooked on skewers but this is. I've never cooked anything on a skewer before, not that I can remember anyway. So I keep putting off dinner as the thought of making it has me feeling more than just a little bit intimidated. Anyhow I don't know what else with it because it seems it's served along with rice and J's nagging at me to stay low carb. Maybe fake cauliflower rice but to me that tastes like something even people in prison probably aren't served. I worked with people on parole, some even still in prison once and the meals. You know it's perfectly legal to serve people in prison bologna that's starting to turn green? Then they wonder why people try and escape. I 'd have to apologize profusely and really suck up to my kids so they'd put money on my books and I could live off canteen.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 08:55 AM   #31376
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- leftover sweet potato souffle
- 2 tangerines

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 01:18 PM   #31377
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Shopping day.

Centre cut pork chop with bone-in. Side of potato salad. Ice tea.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 06:48 PM   #31378
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Ground turkey tacos on low-carb tortillas with a diet citrus green tea chaser.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:46 PM   #31379
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Two huge chocolate chip cookies, the soft kind, baked fresh at the local grocery store bakery. And a cup of hot herbal tea (Blackberry/Cinnamon - heart, digestive type tea).

I had a rather filling breakfast, early today; so just dessert and tea for supper.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 10:44 PM   #31380
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Half a bag of Caesar salad with grilled chicken chunks thrown in and 2 Halos. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food