Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 03-27-2016, 04:15 PM   #181
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

- tendency to cut and run, accept my losses

- when I have had enough, I do "aloof" very well (counselor told me about that years ago)

- intolerant of inconsiderate people (loud, rude, obnoxious, etc.)

- the passive-aggressives annoy me tremendously, I tend to want to pull a verbal fight out of them ... deeply ashamed of that one

- I was trusting to a fault years ago, now I have no trust resources left, I used them up ... wish it weren't true but today I always think I am being lied to (even when I am not)

okay, enough for now but I am sure there are lots more
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:33 AM   #182
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i wear my heart on my sleeve, i need to keep it in my pocket
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 06:25 AM   #183
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm to jaded...................
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 06:54 AM   #184
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I work entirely too much and forget skmetimes to take care of Me... need My grl here for that part.lol
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 06:58 AM   #185
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I think being cynical or jaded is a pretty nice 'fault' to have around, some days.

<<<<~~ somewhat cynical, somewhat jaded. 92 percent sweet and thoughtful (my other equally troubling 'fault').

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 10:35 AM   #186
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I have a low self esteem which leads to being easily offended. Sometimes being offended leads to lashing out. Lashing out leads to feeling guilty and beating myself up, which causes low self esteem and the cycle begins all over again.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #187
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I trust way to easy and quickly- absolutely a fault- and something I work on constantly.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:11 PM   #188
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

My confidence isn't always what it should be, making social interactions very hard for me some times. I have had a long struggle with social anxiety, it has much improved but it is always there, holding me back in some way.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:12 PM   #189
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

some friends said that i'm distant true but i call that i'm introverted and shy and not wanting to talk much;defensive and angry true too but i've got reasons to be like that friends males who like to tell me stupids love declarations wtf? judgementals homophobic youngs in my high school yes,not nice because i refuse boyfriends no fuck buddy,dreamer,silencious and don't show much my feelings but emojis are nice lol ^^ when i exprime myself on line i've maybe forget others things ^^
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 04:06 PM   #190
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

well, I still have denial that I am physically limited, so I dream up projects to do and then need help finishing them. And sometimes there just isnt someone to help finish them so I will push myself to do it and end up hurting myself.

I use to be very athletic and buff...then the car accident happened and I gained weight, lost muscle, developed weakness, and battle balance issues. It makes me VERY angry to this day, even tho its been a decade since the accident
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 04:24 PM   #191
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i tend to want to run and exit before i get hurt, and have missed and nearly missed out on some great connections because of misplaced fear
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #192
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I smoke so much that anyone who lives with me, including me, will probably be dead in a year.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 06:19 PM   #193
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Cynical, distrusting, get scared often then lash out, wound too tight requiring major surgery to loosen up, a hermit, smoke, too fat, out of shape, didn't age well (ugly for the past 20 years), hide from people, push people away when they get too close, and low self esteem. Want anymore? Sure I could think of 'em.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #194
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation :P

too many to name
Stronghealer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 08:31 PM   #195
Stronghealer

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST ReputationStronghealer Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronghealer View Post
too many to name

procrastinator,love to hard,impatient with myself and others at times.
Stronghealer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stronghealer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 08:39 PM   #196
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

~ Being fearful of history repeating itself sometimes & of things in general
~ Worrying too much about what other people think
~ Being gullible sometimes even when I shouldn't be
~ Being more shy than most people
~ Trying too hard at certain things
~ Too passionate
~ Right-brained which fights with OCD of my left brain
~ Hypersensitive & tend to hyperfocus on certain things
~ I keep my running shoes on

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 10:18 PM   #197
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

my mouth doesn't engage with my brain

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 10:40 PM   #198
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to give my friends the shirt off my back if they need it, yet when I'm the one who needs help they are always too busy. I think I'm too damned giving.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:02 PM   #199
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I am overly afraid of judgment.

So shy that just the thought of speaking to anyone because I want to makes me not only turning very beet red, and then turning tail, because no I can feel my heart jumping out of my chest.

I won’t talk about anything that actually has value to me. If it’s good it’s because it/you may leave and not come back, no matter how much I want you to know I won’t tell. Instead I will give you some other honest but much less personal complement. If it’s bad it is truly bad and I need to not be weak and deal, the worse it is the more I will regress from everything and everyone.

Someone told me quite a while back that I should speak less so people don’t know how stupid I am, I have yet to bounce back from that. I am afraid he was right.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 02:33 PM   #200
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i should come with a warning label.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: