SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

How do I love thee.. Let me count the ways:

1. I love how intelligent you are... you can hold your own in a conversation about anything with me listening and beaming with pride. (That's right.. I'm with the smart one. Eat your heart out fellas.)

2. I love the way you smell... your hair.. your neck... your body... everything about you.

3. I love the way your body curves in all the right places.

4. I love your sarcasm, your brattiness, and the way you meserize me when you aren't even trying.

5. I love the way you love me like no one else can. You understand me and accept me for who I am. You are fierce and protective of me and that makes me feel just as safe with you as I hope you feel when I'm being protective of you.

6. I love the way you take your time to get ready to go out or to go to bed. You look beautiful each and every time, no matter what you wear on your face or on your body.

7. I love the way you make me laugh. Most days you know I need it and you always deliver.

8. Most of all, I love you for just being you.. no matter what.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 02:55 AM   #22
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Femmes Rule! I love femmes and all that comes with them...from the simple to the complex!
Femmes are to be adored, cherished, worshiped and held above all others!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 06:43 AM   #23
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

I have not even read more than two posts, but I can't wait to. If this is an ode-to-femmes thread, consider me subscribed.

I look forward to contributing in a respectful and admiring manner.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:11 AM   #24
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My femme sisters,

The depth of what I feel for you and appreciate about you... catty, sassy, bratty, witty, loyal, fierce, protective, creative, loving, sexual, sensual, self aware and assured beings of beauty.
We share, support, encourage and kick ass to those we love and respect. Whats not to love.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #25
wetfromashower

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

wetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputationwetfromashower Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritfemme7 View Post
wow wetfromashower, you sound perfect!!!!
You're too kind... but I'm soooo not perfect...
wetfromashower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wetfromashower For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #26
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

The title of the thread made me peek in. Okay I peeked...now I shall skip out.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #27
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I love femmes, young and mustardy, tangy and salty to taste...with blazing eyes full of where they want to go and a drive to take them there

and I love femmes, mature and buttery, soft and hard depending on how you work 'em, with daring eyes to pull the wool over them as they have been around too long to take it again, and a need to be held by simple love and fucked like a young filly all over again
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #28
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

I love femmes who are the 'wrong' side of 50.

I love femmes who have creases and wrinkles.

I love femmes who are slightly overweight.

I love femmes who have greying hair.

I love femmes who have the dreaded 'A' word (arthritis).

I love femmes who have scars all over.

I love femmes who are going through menopause.

I love femmes who have had surgery and for whom regular penetration is painful and fisting nigh on impossible.

I love femmes who don't wear a lot of makeup.

I love femmes who don't go shopping in heels.

I love femmes who don't own a wardrobe the size of Macey's.

I love femmes with nails that don't always look at their best.

I love femmes who are frightened of getting old, even more frightened of getting old alone.

But most of all I love femmes who, in spite of any or all of the above, still radiate that thing called 'femme' because, no matter what, that is what they are.

The reason I love these femmes? Because when I look at them, I see myself and it makes it all okay.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #29
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post

I love femmes who have had surgery and for whom regular penetration is painful and fisting nigh on impossible.

I love femmes who are frightened of getting old, even more frightened of getting old alone.

But most of all I love femmes who, in spite of any or all of the above, still radiate that thing called 'femme' because, no matter what, that is what they are.

The reason I love these femmes? Because when I look at them, I see myself and it makes it all okay.

Words

This moved me beyond belief. As so very much of me is here. Thank you and bless you.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #30
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Femms are just plain YUMMMYYY !!!.

YUMMY all the way aroundd..
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #31
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I feel the love
Old 10-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #32
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post

Words

Nuff said....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #33
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Femmes are precious gems to be cherished, loved, desired, cared for and respected for an eternity.

It's their aura, beauty, a sexyness, all shapes and sizes, a confident manner in which they conduct themselves.

Soft skin, radiant hair that smells like sunshine, the way you put your make up on, paint your nails and toes and douse yourselves with delicious scents.

And that look, a tenderness, a peacefulness, a yearning, even when you roll your eyes, just how radiant you are and how you glow.

Femmes just ARE...And they most certainly make OUR world a better a place.

You make my toes curl, somewhat of a melting type sensation.

You are a blessing to me.

Always & Forever,

- Scorp -

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #34
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

I just got butterflies.....
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #35
aussiebaby

How Do You Identify?:
Illegal
Relationship Status:
Considering divorcing myself.

aussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputationaussiebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Aussie Strumpet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernStud View Post
Ok so heres your chance to say it loud and proud!!! If you love sexy,beautiful,sensual,irresistable femmes then make it known and give your reasons why!!!

Ill start...i love everythng about a femme. From their scent to the way they feel in my arms! The softness of their skin, the way their hair falls in my face as i ly awake before fallin asleep with my arms around them. Femmes make the world go 'round and ladies...i LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about ur curvaceous, sexy, mind blowing, soft, supple, warm bodies!!! Damnit i miss having a woman next to me every nite!!!!!! So all femmes big,small,no matter of age or shape.....I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
I just got naked.
aussiebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aussiebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #36
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDivina View Post
I just got butterflies.....
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #37
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Bump Bump..

Lets hear something new today......we are listening, I promise

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #38
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I appreciate that every femme I've ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with in any fashion has been her own sort of force of nature.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #39
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

reuben said it best,... to eula, "being around you pleases me."

it's a pleasure to be in her company. all of the rest, we learn and share as we go along.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #40
DJ Bear

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Papa, just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, sir, bro, hey you
Relationship Status:
Married to library_girl

DJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Love Femmes...

their sassiness
their tenderness
their soft sweet tasting lips
their curves
their breasts
their Cupid's Cupboard (va jj's)
their soft skin
their eyes when they look into your soul
their smile
their scent
the way they taste
the way they carry themselves

It's not just one thing, it's all of these mentioned and more. So very much more.

Ahhhh, yes, I Love Femmes.

"What one beholds of a woman is the least part of her."
Ovid