gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

i type as Lucy hugs my leg for dear life, and has fallen fast asleep that way.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #82
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The two cats have stuck to me like glue. I guess they don't recall being here -- at the summer rental -- last year. You'd think they'd like the extra space and the country smells. Actually, I think they do. But it's change. And cats are innately conservative creatures.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #83
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing because she is still sleeping!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #84
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

she waits for a belly rub!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #85
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

find my post from yesterday, read it.

That's what they do everyday. But they are cute and I love every one of 'em.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 07:38 AM   #86
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just fun to watch...

Both Gaige and I do not like the idea of domestic cats being outside, but we both enjoyed seeing what these UK cats got into while they were out cruising their neighborhoods:

Secret life of the cat: What do our feline companions get up to?

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #87
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My dogs helped me get rid of leftovers...gosh they are good to me!

Old 06-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #88
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my puppies was wagging his tail while he was sleeping it was so cute.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #89
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The other night, Chessie wanted to see how my Kindle charger works, and decided I didn't need it. He chewed the end off, while I slept. Needless to say, there will be no more exposed cords in the bedroom!

Right now, Obi is obsessively licking my leg, and Chessie is trying (succeeding) to get me to gently rough house with him. A moment ago, he left a loud HeyTell recording for Gaige, expressing his discontent with not being allowed to have his ball in the bedroom, and not being able to convince me to go back outside and play ball with him (again, and again) at this exact moment.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #90
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Last night during the thunderstorm that took down a tree at the other end of my street, the dog was freaked out and inconsolable, running back and forth over my lap. I realized his ThunderShirt was in the truck, which was not under the carport, unfortunately...so I ran out to get it, got drenched in the time it took to open the door...and when I turned around to run back for cover, there's the dog RIGHT by my ankles.

So I ran out in the rain to get his ThunderShirt because I was worried about him, and he ran out in the storm that he was terrified of because he was worried about me. I think maybe we have a co-dependent relationship.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #91
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

This was a couple of days ago, but it's taken until today to be able to talk about it (she pissed me off!)
I'm on afternoons this week so I decided that I wanted to bring something really yummy for dinner. I went to the grocery store and picked out this really great tenderloin steak. Yes, I shouldn't have but I've been working really hard lately and wanted a treat.
So I cooked this steak to perfection, but had to get it cooled off quickly so I could put it in the container. Now this next part I know was part because it was a stupid idea, but mostly because I didn't watch properly.
I put the steak on a plate and brought it in my room and put it on my bed in front of my fan. I've done it before but put it on my dresser. This time I got lazy.
Maddy got in my room (apparently the door wasn't closed tight) and got on my bed and ate my beautiful tenderloin steak. I could have killed her. I didn't touch her, but she spent a lot of time thinking about it in her cage.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #92
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Roxy laid an egg! OK, I know that's no biggy for a chicken but she is the youngest and it was her first!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #93
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Confetti bit me right on my index finger knuckle. It's sore now, hurts to bend. I have an owie

I should know better. That cat just does not like to be held. I'm sure we both are traumatized.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2013, 05:37 AM   #94
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Paco is his usual odd self. He's actually kind of purrfect for me since I'm pretty odd too.

He likes to lay down between Alex and me while we watch TV at night. And then, he turns into pyscho diva kitty.

That may be when I like him best (except when he pukes...that's just nasty).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #95
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Mr. Paco is sprawled out on the floor right now laying in a sun spot.

When he's good and quiet like this, and when he does really cute things, he's my cat.

When he's a weirdo spaz case that runs around the house randomly or meows at evil hours for food, he's Gemme's cat.

Seriously he's a total momma's cat. He loves sitting next to Gemme when she watches tv and he even sleeps with his head on her.

I think every other day we play the game of "guess what your son did today."
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2013, 06:32 AM   #96
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

He stands beside my bed and bounces and bounces like he can't jump on the bed. He wants to be picked up and put on the bed. The other day, I was in my buddy chair and a friend was in the loveseat which also reclines. She had a dog treat flashing it around at Skip. I guess we both thought he would jump down and jump up in her chair. NOPE he wagged his tail and got excited all over and literally LAUNCHED from the foot of my chair to hers. LOL OMG we both died laughing at him. I thought he'd need a parachute, but he made a great landing, except one back foot.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #97
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Last night, despite the no balls in the bedroom rule, Chessie ate nearly an entire tennis ball. I have no idea where he got it from. He apparently has ball-dar....

Needless to say, he barfed the majority of that onto my bedroom floor this morning, and later, when I thought he was doing his usual whining about not playing ball during every waking moment, he squatted and deposited a pool of liquid onto the carpet in my bedroom. There were little pieces of rubber in that too.

So, he has the runs again, and I have spent the day running him outside, cleaning up accidents, and making him a ton of chicken and rice for the week. His vet is off today, but I have a call in to her, so that she can give us more of the pro-biotic sprinkles for his food.

Obi is enjoying quiet time with the living room cats, and has declined several invitations to join Chessie and I outside, or in the bedroom. Strangely (not), he did appoint himself as kitchen guard while rice and chicken were being cooked, and meat was being pulled off of the bone.

The fattest tiny cat in the house, Oliver, has been attempting to plant himself into every load of warm laundry entering the bedroom today. So far, I'm winning.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #98
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default At my parents house yesterday

I was mowing the backyard when I noticed Chase playing in the little pool that my parents bought for their dogs. My Mom bathed her dogs in the pool earlier that day. She emptied the pool and filled it with clean water so that Chase could rinse. How about that…I have a self-cleaning dog.

Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 12:28 AM   #99
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Right now, Sadie is having a big ol granny smith apple for her, before bedtime snack. She loves them, and I love how well they clean her teeth!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #100
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My puppies decided that they wanted to go out every two hours last night so now they are tired puppies.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets