Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Actions speak louder than words

Thanked 37,306 Times in 9,515 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

This will be a Holiday that I will spend Thanksgiving with family members! Two of them in fact. Well, my Mom AND my little brother. I'm sure it will be a great meal no matter what the cuisine.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2021, 08:20 AM   #142
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,541 Times in 9,567 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My families and I will be celebrating a couple new additions to our ever, hugely growing families!

A baby girl and a boy, so prepping for baby welcoming and of course food!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2021, 06:41 PM   #143
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 9,509 Times in 2,812 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

No formal plans yet but if the kids are out of town I'm going to have some kind of something Chinese that reheats well. No one delivers out this way save for one pizza place. Their food is okay but nothing special, not for the price. For not much more I can get a variety of tasty foods, not just one thing that may or might not bear repeating. I'll ask one of the kids to run an order over before heading out of town. If they stay in town it will just depend on which of her family visits. If it's those who don't care to socialize I'll just do the take out and later sometime over the weekend we'll probably go out for Chinese, have a second Thanksgiving of our own. Otherwise we'll all gather at my oldest son's place.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: