Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 09-14-2021, 03:55 AM   #6401
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
How it will end.

Neither really but I guess a springboard might be less dangerous for me.

WYR know the date when you are going to die or know the date when you will meet your next great love?
The date that I’ll die.

Would you rather always have an annoying song stuck in your head or always have an itchy spot on your body that you can’t reach?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 05:21 AM   #6402
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
The date that I’ll die.

Would you rather always have an annoying song stuck in your head or always have an itchy spot on your body that you can’t reach?
I would rather always have an annoying song stuck in my head.

Would you rather have a constant sinus headache or a sore spine issue with a fractured disc?
Old 09-14-2021, 08:41 PM   #6403
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
I would rather always have an annoying song stuck in my head.

Would you rather have a constant sinus headache or a sore spine issue with a fractured disc?
Geez, neither, but at least I could take something for the headache.

WYR eat only sour foods or only sweet foods?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2021, 10:28 PM   #6404
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Geez, neither, but at least I could take something for the headache.

WYR eat only sour foods or only sweet foods?
Sweet. I've often thought gee this could use a little more sugar but I've never once thought - Oh man this stuff just isn't sour enough, I want my money back!

If you had to choose one or the other would you rather come back as a traffic cone or a speed bump in your next life?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 03:11 AM   #6405
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Sweet. I've often thought gee this could use a little more sugar but I've never once thought - Oh man this stuff just isn't sour enough, I want my money back!

If you had to choose one or the other would you rather come back as a traffic cone or a speed bump in your next life?
I would rather come back as a traffic cone definitely! I like the color orange, lol.

Would you rather paint a portrait with your foot holding the brush, or perform in a concert with a well-known band, playing the drums with your feet?
Old 09-19-2021, 09:56 AM   #6406
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
I would rather come back as a traffic cone definitely! I like the color orange, lol.

Would you rather paint a portrait with your foot holding the brush, or perform in a concert with a well-known band, playing the drums with your feet?

Oy veh! They're both equally impossible FOR me, but suppose attempts at the drum are my best option.

Would you rather sky dive OR soar thru the air with a wind suit.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 10:41 AM   #6407
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Oy veh! They're both equally impossible FOR me, but suppose attempts at the drum are my best option.

Would you rather sky dive OR soar thru the air with a wind suit.
Wind suit. I can do that and be less high up than sky diving entails. That whole Acrophobia thing 'n all.

WYR be a well known artist or in Mensa?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-21-2021, 02:44 AM   #6408
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wind suit. I can do that and be less high up than sky diving entails. That whole Acrophobia thing 'n all.

WYR be a well known artist or in Mensa?
Mensa.

Would you rather kill a rabbit with your bare hands or never eat meat again?
Old 09-21-2021, 12:16 PM   #6409
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would you rather.

Definitely kill a rabbit with my bare hands.

Would you rather: win a million dollars or win $1000 a week for life?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 07:30 PM   #6410
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Definitely kill a rabbit with my bare hands.

Would you rather: win a million dollars or win $1000 a week for life?
$1000 per week for life. In the end, providing I live what is considered "average", it will add up to over 1.7 million and the taxes will be in the $30,000 range over the years. If I take the million, taxes automatically knock it down to about $600,000, give or take and assuming you meant a lump sum for the million.

WYR have a third nipple or a 6th toe?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:12 AM   #6411
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
$1000 per week for life. In the end, providing I live what is considered "average", it will add up to over 1.7 million and the taxes will be in the $30,000 range over the years. If I take the million, taxes automatically knock it down to about $600,000, give or take and assuming you meant a lump sum for the million.

WYR have a third nipple or a 6th toe?
Sixth toe.

Would you rather be partnered with someone who is miserable in bed but makes you laugh or with someone who is great in bed but incredibly boring?
Old 09-23-2021, 06:05 AM   #6412
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Sixth toe.

Would you rather be partnered with someone who is miserable in bed but makes you laugh or with someone who is great in bed but incredibly boring?
Someone who makes me laugh. I can teach them how to please me better but if they have the personality of a wet turnip, I can't do anything about that.

WYR be reincarnated as a cat or as a dog?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-23-2021, 10:18 AM   #6413
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WYR

If I had to choose it would be a dog. However, my personal choice would be a raven. They are intelligent, beautiful and monogamous.

WYR: Have a huge home with only you in it or a small home with an open door policy?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2021, 01:59 AM   #6414
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
If I had to choose it would be a dog. However, my personal choice would be a raven. They are intelligent, beautiful and monogamous.

WYR: Have a huge home with only you in it or a small home with an open door policy?
Huge Home Alone

Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go 200 years into the future and meet family members?
Old 09-25-2021, 04:16 AM   #6415
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Definitely my ancestors.

WYR: Try to act a part on stage or teach kindergarten for 6 mo.
Old 09-25-2021, 05:23 AM   #6416
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Definitely my ancestors.

WYR: Try to act a part on stage or teach kindergarten for 6 mo.
Kindergarten.

WYR climb a mountain or hike a chasm?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:29 AM   #6417
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Kindergarten.

WYR climb a mountain or hike a chasm?
Both would be harsh on my knees but if I had to choose one it would be to climb a mountain.

Would you rather be a school teacher to a bunch of rowdy-ass kids who do not want to learn OR shovel snow each day for this upcoming winter season (and you must use a shovel and not one of those fancy-shmancy snow blowers)?
Old 09-27-2021, 06:08 AM   #6418
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Both would be harsh on my knees but if I had to choose one it would be to climb a mountain.

Would you rather be a school teacher to a bunch of rowdy-ass kids who do not want to learn OR shovel snow each day for this upcoming winter season (and you must use a shovel and not one of those fancy-shmancy snow blowers)?
You've just explained what each winter is like for me so I'd go with the known versus the bratty kids.

WTR not be able to taste anything for a year or smell anything for two years?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-27-2021, 01:20 PM   #6419
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

without smell there is no taste so I guess taste and that way I know what I am going to eat.

WYR: be in a room full of fruit flies or 6 med. sized spiders?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2021, 07:01 PM   #6420
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If they're not venamous, then the spiders. Most spiders have more reasons to be afraid of humans than humans have reasons to be afraid of them.

Would you rather would rather be on an alligator or a hippo's shit list?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote