Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 06-18-2010, 07:51 AM   #241
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A candle for the today that becomes tomorrow. May we share the light together, and touch another wick. Sometimes a darkened journey without a map is seen with the light of so many around, Sharing my flame.....as we meet on the path of life, if only on this screen.
:
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #242
Scota_Parisi

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mz.
Relationship Status:
Houston, we have landed.

Scota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST Reputation

I offer up a candle and a prayer for the fiance and family of my co-worker and friend Jason. His cancer had returned so fast and unyielding, what was supposed to be three months was only one week. Hadn't seen him as much since I changed jobs a year ago. Just... wow.

"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on Earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
---Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Scota_Parisi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scota_Parisi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #243
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
A candle for the today that becomes tomorrow. May we share the light together, and touch another wick. Sometimes a darkened journey without a map is seen with the light of so many around, Sharing my flame.....as we meet on the path of life, if only on this screen.
:
Thank you Tommi.

My ex called me this morning after she called 911 for her friend, Amy. Amy is diabetic & she's very lucky to have a friend check in on her every day. But this morning, she was found on the floor, injured & unconscious. They've run all the tests and given her IV insulin, but she still hasn't regained consciousness...it looks like diabetic ketoacidosis...possibly a coma.

Today, I'm lighting a for Amy in the hope that she pulls through this.
I'm also lighting a for her family who live far away & can't be with her.
And another for my ex, who has been traumatized and is terrified she's going to lose her best friend.

~Blue
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #244
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #245
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Katelyn

I light a candle today for a little friend named Katelyn.

She was 10 years old and battled leukemia for some time...then God opened up His arms and welcomed her into them.

Yesterday.

Rest in peace little one...you're in very good hands.
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #246
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy for you...

I light a candle for Olga... my Grandma-in-law.
She's lived a beautiful, full life, and I hope her final journey is peaceful, and she sleeps well....
always surrounded by love, light and angels.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #247
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I am lighting a candle this weekend in memory of My Dad on this Father's Day weekend. We lost him to cancer 3 years ago this past April. This is always a tough time as his birthday was a few days ago. I am at peace in the knowing that he is with My Grandmother and Grandfather.. and is watching over Myself, My Mom and My siblings. Guardian angels, all. I miss you Dad, and I am trying My best to make your proud.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #248
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Today I light my candles with healing nad peace in mind

Diva
Mini Diva
Pashi
Wax
Nat
Wolfy
Andrew
Lady Pamela and Family
Tommi
Deb
Delores
ST
Syr
Entycing Femme and Damon
SF
M and S and family
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #249
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Another lit for Jake and his family for peace and health
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 12:23 AM   #250
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
Thank you Tommi.

My ex called me this morning after she called 911 for her friend, Amy. Amy is diabetic & she's very lucky to have a friend check in on her every day. But this morning, she was found on the floor, injured & unconscious. They've run all the tests and given her IV insulin, but she still hasn't regained consciousness...it looks like diabetic ketoacidosis...possibly a coma.

Today, I'm lighting a for Amy in the hope that she pulls through this.
I'm also lighting a for her family who live far away & can't be with her.
And another for my ex, who has been traumatized and is terrified she's going to lose her best friend.

~Blue
Amy has regained consciousness!
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 12:35 AM   #251
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
Amy has regained consciousness!
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Blue for posting this. Amy and all that love her, have been in my prayers. The update is much appreciated.
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 02:55 AM   #252
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Today I light a candle in Thanks, for protecting me. I see clearly now, why......

Thank you
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #253
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

May she rest in peace.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #254
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

For the young man I spoke with today who was distraught at recently being diagnosed HIV+.
May he find the courage to face his diagnosis & make his way back to the community health centre & start antiretrovirals soon.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 03:56 PM   #255
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I light a candle for Syr Damon's grandmother who passed away yesterday. Also for Entycing Femme and Damon for them to have a safe trip
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #256
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Today I light mine for gratitude
for those who've lit candles for Syr and our family
for doctors and nurses.
I'm grateful and as we turn to the next phase of treatment
my heart is full with the out pouring of love here.
Thank you all

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #257
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Sophie

Today I am lighting a candle for my eldest female cat, Sophie. She is between 18 to 22 yo. She is my beloved angel who kept me going for so long. I have had to make the hard decision to put her down. This is for the best. Sophie has many health problems, and now is no longer eating. She was once stocky, and is now maybe 2.5 - 3 pounds with fur. Yes, she was a rescue of mine. We found each other. Both of us were abused, and needed each other to survive. And survive we did.

I named Sophie because she was so feminine. We slept together, ate together, and loved each other when others did not know how too. And when I took her to the Asst. Living places, Sophie was a hit! Rosie fell in love with Sophie immediately. Just a lovebug. She had her spot on the corner of the deck where she sat for hours at a time watching the birds, squirrels, and such.

Sophie lived with all of her siblings with nothing but love in her heart. Thank you. Thank you for your love, and your kisses, and our conversations. You are a lady.

I honor Sophie, and the love she brought to me, and my family of choice.

ox,
Daddy
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #258
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I light this for my friend who's mom finished her journey this morning. May the grieving be love. May the loss be gentle. May the memories be sweet.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 06:12 AM   #259
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I light a candle for Mrs. Strutt's dad who faces bypass surgery tomorrow. May he awaken to the love that accompanied him to the hospital, to the operating room.

There is much gratitude in my heart this early morning. For friends who have helped me in the going to my sister on Thursday. For the steady stream of friends who have traveled to visit or just dropped by to wish me and my sister well. For friends who have nurtured and supported me over the last couple of weeks during my own difficulties. Even for my job and the people whom I serve. And, never to be forgotten, for the critters in my life who bring love and much laughter.

Another expression of gratitude and candle lighting is for Spirit Dancer's Syr. That hy has improved enough to go on to the next stage of treatment, that food and drink are less of a stranger, and that Spirit Dancer has had some opportunities for rest. May we all be blessed to one day have a devoted partner as she.

waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 07:03 AM   #260
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

I light a candle today for everyone who struggles. For those who are trying find their center again and peace of mind. For those that are fighting a battle and looking for the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

Walk with hope. Walk without fear. Walk in the knowing that everything happens for a reason. Walk with your head held high and your shoulders square. Keep to your path.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post: