Notices

Old 04-12-2021, 07:29 AM   #2661
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Contacting Allport in Oregon and placing an order..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 08:55 AM   #2662
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– unpack a box or two
– start searching for a doctor
– exercise
– assemble a set of drawers. I'm gonna give it a shot, but I think I'll have to leave this to Rick.

One of the reasons it's taking me awhile to unpack is because I sold a desk, filing cabinets, drawers, and tables when I moved and I need to purchase and assemble replacements parts on this end. And, my kitchen is half the size of my last one so Im really taking my time unpacking the kitchen because some things I'll need to get rid of and I'm not looking forward to that.

I've already assembled computer desk and sewing table, but these drawers are in a different league. There's a youtube video on assembling these drawers here, but that isn't always helpful. Still, I'll give it a try.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 07:37 AM   #2663
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Laundry
– Give myself a mani/pedi
– Search online for some sheer curtains
– Hem the laundry closet curtains
– Make some low-carb brownies
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 01:02 PM   #2664
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing but enjoy the silence. Monte and I let the kids know while J is taking her weekend vacation break from mommyhood – don't call us we'll call you. This will be the first weekend since my grandson was born that my oldest will be home, entirely alone with the baby, without someone close by on hand to call should he run into problems, find himself wishing he had help. I'm taking a break from grandmahood and the least favorite grandparents are out of town so – Good luck son. We love you.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 08:31 PM   #2665
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Besides surviving work, I wanted to shave my legs as I'm getting a mani-pedi tomorrow but I'm just going to do it in the morning since it's getting late now and I'll have them skip the salt scrub.

Tomorrow's agenda is going to be a lot more interesting, though. A friend will come over to see the difference in the place since she was here last and pick up some tops I put aside for her as I reorganized, we'll load up her SUV with donation items, then we'll go to the mall and get doted on for a hour or two at the salon, walk around the mall some then make our way back to our town, drop the donations off and visit a brand spanking new Market Basket grocery store and most likely we'll both pick up fresh rolled sushi. It's been ages since I've had ! After that, we'll likely split ways but maybe not before walking a path she showed me last month that was fun and had an adult 'playground' with exercise equipment on it.

Once home, it'll be more reorganization and maybe a movie. Tomorrow is about taking it easy and just having fun the whole day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 11:18 AM   #2666
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I went to one of my offices to do some reports. Then I went home and took Milo out for a ride, he loves a ride in the car, had lunch, did laundry, went and got takeout for dinner from new Italian place. It was so good.

Today I made breakfast then took Milo out for a ride. Milo is taking his nap so I am cleaning.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 03:55 PM   #2667
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I got up early and went to Hardee's for biscuits. Brought them home and made a triple cafecito to have with the biscuits. Then I watched two episodes of Heartland, followed by a short nap. Made a few phone calls and chatted away the afternoon. Now I'm going to do some organizing and straightening up in my bedroom while I listen to the news. No idea what I'm making for dinner yet, and it's getting kind of late - we might just graze on nibbly snacks, charcuterie and pickles and hummus and such.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2021, 06:19 PM   #2668
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Tomorrow's agenda is going to be a lot more interesting, though. A friend will come over to see the difference in the place since she was here last and pick up some tops I put aside for her as I reorganized, we'll load up her SUV with donation items, then we'll go to the mall and get doted on for a hour or two at the salon, walk around the mall some then make our way back to our town, drop the donations off and visit a brand spanking new Market Basket grocery store and most likely we'll both pick up fresh rolled sushi. It's been ages since I've had ! After that, we'll likely split ways but maybe not before walking a path she showed me last month that was fun and had an adult 'playground' with exercise equipment on it.

Once home, it'll be more reorganization and maybe a movie. Tomorrow is about taking it easy and just having fun the whole day.
That was the plan and most of it was achieved! I had more donation items than she thought so we dropped those off first and went to Starbucks for her, then went to her store to drop something off and visit the facilities before continuing on to the mall where we each got a mani/pedi and bought stuff that we really didn't need but what the Hell.

We both found gorgeous winter jackets for $19.99 that were originally $160 and $250. Call us crazy but that was too good of a deal to pass up. I also got a bookbag/handbag hybrid that was discounted $180. Score! We went to a store where each piece of clothing was $8.88. She got two dresses and I got a pair of workout leggings with lots of pockets and a tee that says, "I'm Speaking" and has Kamala's signature on it. She got a bubble tea and I drooled over some fudge (but did NOT buy it----go me!) and we spent a lot of time going up and down the Boscov's escalators because we both got turned around a bit and it was kind of fun.

No hiking as time got away from us but we did visit the new grocery store and it was crazy busy. We both picked up sushi and soy sauce and she picked up a papaya, some avocados, chips and something else that escapes me at this moment. I got Halos, bananas and batteries for my pedometer now that I finally found the teensy weensy screwdriver to open the back of the casing.

Most of today's agenda was achieved and it was a wonderful day. My afternoon and evening agenda of reorganization and a movie has not played out quite like I thought. I did get some stuff out of my craft room and into a staged 'sell' area but after dinner my time was spent getting rid of the last of the litter that could be causing Gracie's allergic reaction, scrubbing Loki's box, sweeping and vacuuming the rugs and floors and I have a load of laundry in the washer now that it's cooling down. It was miserable hot today. So glad I was in a freezing cold mall most of the day!

My main goal for the day was to let work go and have fun with a good friend and that was achieved 98% so I feel the day was successful and am quite content right now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 08:28 AM   #2669
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Going shopping with My sister.
Going to pick up My NIKE specs.
Get through the 4 boxes that are in My kitchen of My Mom's things as we have been emptying her storage unit and house.
Then hopefully have a chat with a friend later.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 08:42 AM   #2670
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2021, 06:31 PM   #2671
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On the agenda

Family visited for a while, got all my hugs for the week *S. Went shopping and picked up some different cold cuts for a change and some crusty buns.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 12:45 AM   #2672
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 07:16 AM   #2673
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 10:04 AM   #2674
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Today I plan to tackle some projects in My house. I have 2 boxes left to go through of My Mom's stuff that I brought home when we emptied her storage unit a few days ago. I had about 7 boxes in all.

So today will be:

Hanging up some of her pictures, etc. in My kitchen and living room.
Trip to the store for potting soil, batteries, and other misc. stuff
Sweep, mop, dust the downstairs
Hang Edison lights in My office (they were going to be for the deck but as it turns out the outlet outside does not work so I let the property manager know that - but given I do not know when it will be fixed - I am going to buy solar Edison lights for out there)
Make some deviled eggs
Work on the slowness issue that just started with My other laptop last night.
Write up My agenda for this coming week

and hopefully if I am not dead tired - tonight I will binge watch season 7 of Alone on the History channel as Season 8 starts this coming week.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 06:11 PM   #2675
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

My agenda today was fairly short: work, eat, enjoy time off, pick up some for dinner and return a few things to HomeGoods and Wally World. Done, done, done, done and DONE!

Now, I'm going to play online for a bit and then turn up the tunes and dance around the place like no one's watching (but will actually be judged harshly by the furry ones).

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:02 AM   #2676
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am at my office working on spreadsheets and staffing. I have to hire two more clinicians and I have only had one applicant total. Next I have to work on the new payroll system the organization implemented a few weeks ago. There are a lot of issues with the system and I have to approve the timecards of all the staff I supervise which is 30. I am hoping the issues have been corrected in the system. Then I have to facilitate my three daily huddles and review the Tableau reports.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:48 AM   #2677
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

– Go to City County office to get water report dating back to 2015*
– Drop off sheer curtains to return to Amazon
– Go to Walmart to see if she's stocking veggies today
– Exercise, maybe
– Change linen, maybe
– Unpack some boxes, maybe

Had gotten a water report dating back to 2019, but I want more info. I'm having some water problems and am getting my ducks in a row before facing the HOA board. I expect to face them in September or October. Am waiting for the next quarterly bill.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 06:54 PM   #2678
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
– Go to City County office to get water report dating back to 2015*
– Drop off sheer curtains to return to Amazon
Go to Walmart to see if she's stocking veggies today
– Exercise, maybe
– Change linen, maybe
– Unpack some boxes, maybe

Had gotten a water report dating back to 2019, but I want more info. I'm having some water problems and am getting my ducks in a row before facing the HOA board. I expect to face them in September or October. Am waiting for the next quarterly bill.
Hands? Was she there? Was she hot? Did you talk to her?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

On my agenda....work. Check! Food. Check! Watch a couple more episodes of The Kominsky Method. Check!

Still to come: trash out, shower and putzing around.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 07:04 PM   #2679
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

Only one today, helping the family pack their stuff in my van to transport to their new home. His van is full so he needed mine for the remainder. We will pack up the bed and table tomorrow as they are staying in the apt at least one more night. Lots of work but happy to help. Tired but content.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:04 PM   #2680
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- email doc (done)
- pick up Rx (done)
- make lunch for tomorrow's chemo with my sister (done)
- check in with my sister (done)
- laundry (done)
- clean bathroom (will be getting up early tomorrow to get this one done)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda