Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Hands? Was she there? Was she hot? Did you talk to her?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

On my agenda....work. Check! Food. Check! Watch a couple more episodes of The Kominsky Method. Check!

Still to come: trash out, shower and putzing around.
No, Hands wasn’t there. But, she was there the time before when I went in and she gave me a big smile when I said, Hiiiii (I was very cute that day—had on my bell bottoms and clingy blue top), though she was busy with another worker so we didn’t get a chance to chat.

The time before that she helped me search for something (sprouts, asparagus, who knows what) and we ended up laughing and giggling for some reason.

It’s fun to have someone to look forward to flirting with.

Today’s agenda is to exercise, pull in the garbage can, get the car cleaned.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 08:08 PM   #2682
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
No, Hands wasn’t there. But, she was there the time before when I went in and she gave me a big smile when I said, Hiiiii (I was very cute that day—had on my bell bottoms and clingy blue top), though she was busy with another worker so we didn’t get a chance to chat.

The time before that she helped me search for something (sprouts, asparagus, who knows what) and we ended up laughing and giggling for some reason.

It’s fun to have someone to look forward to flirting with.

Today’s agenda is to exercise, pull in the garbage can, get the car cleaned.
You simply must keep us updated.

MUST.

My agenda today is my usual work day agenda: work, eat, house stuff, cat stuff, ready for bed and sleep. Super boring but it's what gets me from point A to point B until I have my day off.

Weekend agenda: put the a/c units in!!!! It'll be hot this weekend and there are 90+ degree days next week. Blech.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 08:18 PM   #2683
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

Spent the day packing the van and the last trip will be tomorrow I hope. Glad it wasn't too hot. Sorry to see them move but glad to see they are happy.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 07:18 AM   #2684
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Well I just looked at the last agenda post I did - and I might have eeked out 2 or 3 things on that list. you know.. grand plans and all. (laughing).

Today will be:

Meeting a friend at B&N for coffee and wandering around the store.

While I am downtown I will absolutely without a doubt - go to Home Depot and get the potting soil and solar deck lights. I also need to get a yard flag holder - as I ordered a Pride flag for out front.

I should get some groceries. (you can just feel My lackluster typing on that sentence).

I want to get My deck furniture put together and set up - however, we are supposed to get some thunderstorms today - so we will see how that goes.

As always I will chit chat with My sister on the phone at some point.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 03:43 PM   #2685
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- Sleep as much as I want and not feel guilty about it
- Call out to work, perhaps answer an email or two
- Shop online for shoes
- Eat a delivered Freshly meal, change my order for next week if I want to
- Listen to a couple of podcasts

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 07:41 PM   #2686
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

The last of the loading is done and I am going to veg. out. Did I say that? LOL I hope they are very happy in their new place. The little one skyped and told me she misses me. She will be 5 on July 1 and I will miss her like crazy.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 12:14 PM   #2687
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pretty tired and really want to watch softball. I hope to take a shower, make tater salad, wash a load or 2 of clothes and maybe give one of the dogs a bath

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 07:39 AM   #2688
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I have to go Dollar General - for several house things

Then downtown to Home Depot - for some outdoor stuff

Put the last chair together for the deck furniture (I am such a procrastinator)

Make the rigatoni I should have made last night

I probably should wash the truck

There are other miscellaneous items - but even looking at that short list - I am too tired to even type anymore.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 04:33 PM   #2689
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today at my office I had to approve the time cards of the employees in the new system. It went fairly well. Then I worked on financials and spreadsheets. Then a meeting with the Director of HR because my salary may be at the highest end when they recalibrate the salary scale which would mean that my annual raise would come in the form of a bonus every year instead of spread out. I am not sure how I feel about this.

Now I am home and taking Milo out for a ride. It is too hot for him outside. I made corn flake chicken for dinner which was so good.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 05:30 PM   #2690
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I wore the pretty new lace duster over an aqua print sleeveless dress and got so many compliments. Everyone wanted to buy one.

After work, in the pouring rain, I had to stop for , yet more cat food. (Cheaper stuff for the outdoor neighborhood cats) came home almost drenched, well the umbrella saved the hair. Lol

Folded laundry, did another load.

Next on my list, which is 3 days old now. Clean the refrigerator. That might or might not get done. Just saying😲

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 01:00 PM   #2691
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Eye exam
Take clothes to donation site
then relax and watch some sports

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 02:43 PM   #2692
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Today there was not a lot happening in regards to an agenda. I went to the credit union. I meant to stop and get some ice cream on the way back - but did not - so I will have to go back out here shortly and do that.

I cleaned my kitchen.

I went through a TON of old paperwork and actually got rid of a lot of it - which was a huge accomplishment for me.

A friend that I was supposed to go to B&N with and have coffee this afternoon - had to reschedule - so we are going Friday.

My sister and I made an appointment to go see the local gentleman that creates headstones - so we will get that process started for my Mom's.

Now I am going to meander over to this website I found where you can buy models of cars, trucks, military equipment, etc. to put together and see if I can find one of my truck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 06:29 AM   #2693
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

So far My agenda has consisted of some light cleaning, my laundry, and placing My online grocery order. Once that arrives between 11am-12pm - I will put it away -and then I plan to make Myself comfortable in the recliner - turn off My phone - and binge watch Alone from Season 1 all the way through to Season 8 which just started. I have already watched all seasons except for 7. I figured with the mood I am in today - and the pain I am having - I just need to do some self care - because right now I am not good company for anyone even My own family.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 07:10 AM   #2694
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

On my agenda today is the following:
  • laundry-in process
  • food-in process
  • dust because I have two cats in two different colors so I'm screwed either way
  • sweep and vacuum
  • take out the recycling
  • finish loading the dishwasher and run it
  • go through paperwork and mail I've collected over the past 2 weeks
  • finish a promised package to a friend
  • love on my furbabies
  • brush Loki's teeth
  • dance like a maniac with the music turned all the way up because I can
  • cook up some Walhburgers for the week
  • clean the kitchen counters and get some organization going on there

I want to do some organization in the craft room too but it's already 9 so I don't think that's going to happen today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2021, 07:58 AM   #2695
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Wait for the deputy on my case to show up so they can take more information for reports, regarding my ex, who is still harassing me and such!

Then a shower, some sleep and then get up for work, got a 12 hour coming up!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 08:48 AM   #2696
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the sky, sunny to rain clouds.
Made my lunch. I have a shift in a few hours.
Cut out capris, now getting ready to work on an interesting hem on them.
Watching Hulu.
Fending of Jellybean interfering with my sewing.
Had a sausage cheese, corn tortilla roll up..hit the spot●

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2021, 07:15 AM   #2697
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Given the weather is not looking too cooperative for anything outside My list has gone down some.

Clean pantry.

Try to fix the latch on fireproof (important papers) box

Bring floor speakers upstairs to get them hooked up to the stereo receiver

Email property manager about the building eaves outside My bedroom window

Organize a lot of paperwork into a two tote file system (likely 40% of which will be shredded)

(add on stuff as I go along)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2021, 05:45 PM   #2698
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Did some maintenance on the truck.

Fixed a piece of the back deck (for My property management lady)

After doing those two things - I realized that My doc's office had not called Me back and I need an appointment. So, I tried to call again - and I got voicemail?? (I am not going to go into how that made Me feel - suffice to say it warrants a mention on My agenda list)

Did some camping/traveling research - and lists accordingly

I still procrastinated the groceries - so I made a run to the corner store and bought a couple of items I needed to add to some I already had - and a dinner was born. Now, I am not really hungry anymore. (wonders if it was the peppermint patties).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2021, 06:01 PM   #2699
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

At the office I ran huddles for all of the programs I oversee, completed census reports, and set up interviews for one of the clinician positions I have open.

At home showered, took Milo out for a ride, had fried mozzarella for dinner, did the laundry, and got gas.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2021, 06:24 PM   #2700
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

after work, I drove by my new home to see if all this rain helped my front yard look greener.
That's going to be my project for sure. I'm trying to figure out how to get grass to grow with sand. I'm thinking top soil? Mix of peat moss and top soil??

I need to move in first! Lol.

My mind is all over the to do list.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda