Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
A hint for detangling knots and what have you on long haired pets. When I was still showing horses I used something called show sheen that is real good to keep hair shiny and mains and tails knot free as possible, it is best when sprayed on damp combed out hair but can be used with out being brushed out just dampen the hair first. What I like about it is that it keeps the dirt and trash from sticking to the skin as well as hair. A big gallon jug cost me about $40.00 back then but it can be bought in smaller bottles for way less. If you have a big old wad of hair all snagged up just spray a lot on the snag, let it set then take a small knitting needle then hair by hair you can detangle the mess.

Thank you, that is a good tip.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 06:33 PM   #842
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Took beauty naps
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 06:34 PM   #843
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,112 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The baby kitty has super long fine fur and recently has started getting knots in her fur so I am becoming a reluctant cat groomer. I am not sure why at 10 years old she started getting knots in her fur.

I've had several long-haired cats get this way as they grow older. It's like they just don't have the energy to groom that much fur any more, or they've lost interest, or something. In any case, as my cats have gotten older, I have groomed them too.

(Did you know that the surface area that the average cat has to clean, including all the sides of every single hair, is enough surface area to cover two football fields?)

Happy grooming -

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2016, 08:52 PM   #844
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

They had a bad day...

I was very preoccupied with a massive project..I didn't go near the kitchen so I didn't know they all were out of food and water...but they all did come and go freely as I toiled.

I think I'm forgiven; yoda gave me a big slurpy kiss after he got a nice drink...
Old 09-11-2016, 09:04 PM   #845
MitchM42

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

MitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST ReputationMitchM42 Has the BEST Reputation
Default My fur kibs

My pups lied on the sofa with me until the heat subsided. Then we prayed in the yard with a neighbor dog. Now they are worn slap out!
MitchM42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MitchM42 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 05:22 AM   #846
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

They are both very sweet and curious about the teeny tiny dog I took in (ie stole) from My neighbors.

Poor thing is 5 lbs maybe and they leave her alone outside for days with no food water or shelter. I don't care the consequences ; she's not going back.

I'm sure the boys are jealous; she's in my bed right now. But she needed a quiet place to adjust. Now I just need to figure out a doggie babysitter for the day...
Old 09-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #847
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,118 Times in 3,006 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The cats are desperate to catch up on belly rubs after being home alone for 2 1/2 days and the dog is sleeping off 2 1/2 days of camping by a lake where he swam laps day and night.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 05:46 PM   #848
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My smallest Boston, Bo, got himself a case of pancreatitis. He is a special needs dog to begin with, and when he gets sick or upset he is just beside himself and can have terrible seizures.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:41 PM   #849
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

After I climb in bed, I call Tiny Dog and tell her it's time to sleep. The first thing I see is just her tail, bobbing along beyond the foot of my bed. Then she appears on the side closest to me, and oh joy! It's time for head rubs.

Diva Kitty sits in the hallway, looking at us snarkily, wondering if she'll get a better offer.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2016, 08:00 PM   #850
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

You can pick up a wet brush from Sally's Beauty Supply. I have one for my pup and it works very well. It doesn't pull on her fur and she enjoys it.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The baby kitty has super long fine fur and recently has started getting knots in her fur so I am becoming a reluctant cat groomer. I am not sure why at 10 years old she started getting knots in her fur.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2016, 04:47 PM   #851
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Ate another chew toy. Is there anything that's actually strong enough to where it's not chewed to pieces (or eaten) within a few days to a week tops? Lol

They need to test them on this dog before claiming otherwise.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:23 PM   #852
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Ate another chew toy. Is there anything that's actually strong enough to where it's not chewed to pieces (or eaten) within a few days to a week tops? Lol

They need to test them on this dog before claiming otherwise.
beef bones u get at the grocery stores ~ their raw and delicious to a dog get the larger size ones. When they become dry several weeks later throw them out . Their great for training dogs as well they chew the bone merril not your house.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:53 AM   #853
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation
Default Little Cesar's Dog Food Recall!

October 7, 2016 — Mars Petcare has announced it has initiated a voluntary recall of a limited number of Cesar Filet Mignon Flavor wet dog food due to a potential choking risk from small pieces of plastic which entered the food during the production process. Follow link for further information.

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-fo...-october-2016/
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 08:29 AM   #854
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty is in my lap with her paw in my hand. Purring.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:54 PM   #855
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

They played nicely with the neighbor's dog when he came to visit ( we used to be roomies many moons ago!)
Old 11-06-2016, 07:47 PM   #856
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty is sitting next to me enjoying pets. She gained weight and now has to diet. Shhhh....don't tell her it is a diet. Haha! We are giving her kisses instead of snacks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 09:07 PM   #857
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Mine barfed in the house a total of 8 times. She has been overeating lately, so I think that's the cause, we now have to pick up the food bowls so she won't overeat.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 10:40 PM   #858
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Tiny Dog has been very pleased to find that she is the lucky recipient of all of my Pop-Tart crusts. (You know, the corners where there's no gooey filling, and no frosting?)

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2016, 07:00 AM   #859
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Mine barfed in the house a total of 8 times. She has been overeating lately, so I think that's the cause, we now have to pick up the food bowls so she won't overeat.
It could be parasites too. Hope your furbaby feels better.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:06 AM   #860
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Have you tried letting her out so she can find some special grass to eat? that will cure her. till next time she needs it..

Tags
animals, pets