Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > West Virginia Forums

Old 04-09-2010, 05:49 AM   #21
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybelle View Post
Just a quick hello and a note to tell you all that we've been plagued in WV by a nasty critter called the "Wesboro Baptist Church Parasite."

They have even threatened to go to county where the mine explosion happened. Not the brightest of parasites, but determined as hell.
Its not bad enough these fools show up at funerals? I hope they do go. it may be the last trip they make anywhere.

wolfwalker
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #22
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Re:"Early Girl" makes me homesick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
Since the blue ridge now dominates my skyline, i figure I can check in on role call here.

Asheville, North Carolina here- Paphigleo just moved in, and Ive been here about a year and a half. We had apple butter for breakfast last week.
And theres a GREAT lesbian owned cafe downtown called Early Girl where you can get fried green tomatoes, tomatoe gravy, and if you like that sort a thing, even grits. Im um...not quite comfortable with grits just yet, but Pa-fig will happily eat my share i think.

Im ready for the parkway to open! I want the hiking and the camping to begin allready!
i grew up in Ms/LA. We used to eat tomato gravy over homemade biscuits almost everyday! And grillades and grits! Oh, food to die for! I now live in an small town in the Appalachian foothills and must admit that I'm not to happy here. The town is dead, not that I would mind that if I could get out of the house! The mountains are beautiful. I've lived in Roanoke, Va-the Blue ridge Mntns, Covington, VA-the Alleghenies, and now in the Appalachians. The love of the mountains are why I did not go back to LA when my last relationship broke up. Though I do wish I had gone to or near Asheville when I had the chance, except for a few reasons. The music is definitely one of them. I love old-time mountain music almost as much as I love Creole music. And sour
wood honey just can't be beat!
femme2tao
Old 04-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #23
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome aboard! The wife and I are at the foothills of the Blue Ridge! Spring is in full swing ( read: the world is covered in pollen!) and we are switching from the indoor projects to the outdoor ones.

Lots of good folks around here but def not enough activities for queer-folk. It does seem however, that we are quite able to meet them in the most unlikely of places. I think that a lot of us return to the serene landscapes of the mts. as we grow older and sewn enough of our "wild oats".

Good to "meet ya" as it were.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #24
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sending out an invite to everyone near and far

We are having a little Butch and femme gathering in Minneapolis October 22 to 24, 2010.

All are invited.

We are in the planning stages. So far:

Friday we will have a meet and greet downtown--details to follow.

Saturday brunch then whatever you want to do: swimming, Mall of America, site seeing.

Saturday evening, Party at hot-not's house including horseshoes, karaoke, dancing, Chef Jenn is cooking.

Sunday Brunch

Still working out hotel details.

Please PM me if interested.

hot-not, April
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #25
tessie

How Do You Identify?:
female ,babygirl, woman, brat, spoiled
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, pumpkin,sweetheart..
Relationship Status:
Legally Married on 11-11-11 <3

tessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputation

Pearls , Tomato gravy hit a nerve. I loved it we always had that at home. I am from Spencer WV and I am thinking about moving to the Asheville area. Early Girl makes me want to move for sure now lol
Old 06-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #26
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Question re: the mountains

i'm a former and very homesick WVirginian. i want to move back to the mntns, either NC or Charleston, WV. if A/anyone lives in Charleston or can give me any info about what living there is like, i'd appreciate it! either reply here or PM me.
thanks so much!
Damselfly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:41 AM   #27
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

My girl and I are Greenbrier county...home of the West Virginia State Fair, and of course the infamous Greenbrier Hotel. Hello mountain folk!!
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote