Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-29-2010, 06:50 AM   #21
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Post This Weekend

Well let's see, I spent the night at my gf's house Friday, and then today I drove all over hell's half acre to get my son back to college and then me back home. To make matters worse, I picked up a cold. Ugh.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:52 AM   #22
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
i did a whole lot of nothing too.......
and yes started my christmas cards ... 2
I LOVE your horsie picture, too cute

I worked all weekend.......sigh
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:55 AM   #23
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow One word for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
My insomnia is bugging me again - I was alright during the week but not falling asleep until 3am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, of course, I didn't wake up until around 11am or noon. (At least I was well rested!)

One word for ya: LUNESTA...works wonders for me! (okay maybe more than one =P)
Old 11-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #24
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Well lets see

Thursday Night Thanksgiving Night I spent the night at my best friend and her gf's house dog sitting with my baby boy Simon... She called me Friday and asked if I wanted to on Friday Night too and I said yes... So, I woke up Saturday morning and they came in and we all spent the afternoon and night together... Eating Pizza and watching movies. And they were telling me about their weddding in July and honeymoon... They wanted me to stay Saturday night and go to church with them on Sunday but I came home and Sunday just slept most of the day and then got up and cleaned house... I always love spending time with my good friends because its refreshing to see so much love, and see how they just "fit" together. I can only hope that I could click like that with someone All in all it was a great weekend
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:28 AM   #25
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I worked.

There was a huge, messy (and unsuccessful) Code Blue yesterday and the patient died.

I hate, hate HATE when that happens.

~Theo~
Old 11-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #26
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

my beloved kitty pooty was buried after some asshole hit and killed him friday night, but i know when he died he knew he was loved......i will always miss him...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #27
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

On Saturday I went to a pow wow - - bought a couple little Christmas presents there.
Sunday was spent lazing about the apartment - watched football and worked on Christmas presents.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:32 PM   #28
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I Watched Football

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #29
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

After Thanksgiving dinner we packaged up individual Turkey dinners and went around the area giving food, blankets and cash to those less fortunate than ourselves. The girls (Amy and school friend)felt good and had something to think about, and we were able to share the abundance of our lives. I think we have happened upon a brand new family tradition.

The rest of the weekend was spent at a lovely resort in Palm Springs, where we had a really relaxing time.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #30
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
One word for ya: LUNESTA...works wonders for me! (okay maybe more than one =P)
Oh yes Lunesta it works wonders doesn't it. Now on ambien not as good but insurance company won't pay for lunesta anymore so it has to be ambien 5 mg only could really use the 10 but settle for the 5....
Old 11-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #31
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend I spent it alone once again nothing special it wasn't even worth my while to move from KC to NJ to do nothing!! Its boring, trafficky in nj
Old 11-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #32
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Red face still smiling

Met some fabulous people (Betenoire, and her hubby, Nick, and ABb!) for great conversation, laughter, and new friendship.

Spent the night at a comfy hotel, shopped the next day and had a peaceful drive home.

One of the best weekends I have had in awhile
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #33
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
my beloved kitty pooty was buried after some asshole hit and killed him friday night, but i know when he died he knew he was loved......i will always miss him...
I am so sorry for your loss!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #34
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

We went to two Christmas festivals, got the christmas tree. went out to eat twice!
got plenty of rest.
It was a nice weekend.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:47 AM   #35
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

We went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Friday night, spent Saturday decorating the house inside and out for Christmas and spent a lazy Sunday together. All in all, a great weekend!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2010, 06:03 AM   #36
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

put a lift kit on my pick up.. froze my but off on the garage floor. finished it up sun a/m washed my dog .. who was helping me in the garage and got greasy... then kicked it for some football.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #37
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

learned how to sleep in bed, since i'm heading back to NC this afternoon
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #38
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

I had my 9 yr old nephew all weekend. We Wii'd our arms off all weekend. Now I got a crick in my neck, lol, but we had a blast! Had lunch at my parents with my brother's and their respective spouses, then worked my ass off into the hours Monday am getting a project finished up for one of my clients.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #39
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default busy weekend here

Friday dinner with friends - Saturday walking group followed with brunch and after that went to Goodwill store to find an ugly sweater for ugly Santa party coming up soon..Yestersday - crosstown shootout (womens Basketball) UC lost to Xavier..hmmm - anyone going to the final four in Indiana?? Maybe a thread will pop up for that... Oh yes - and froze all weekend...! Send me warm weather please..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #40
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely nothing! On Saturday my sister and I found out that an Open House tour that we thought was free actually cost $25! So we opted to stay home and knit Christmas presents and watch movies. Sunday was more knitting and football.
yep - we are wild!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekend