Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-12-2015, 07:31 PM   #21
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I remember listening to him back when I was a wee lad!

I found this guy last night, he sounds like he knows how country should sound.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 01:50 AM   #22
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation

Chris Stapleton - Traveler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kBnFgLP8po">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kBnFgLP8po" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Enjoyed this entire album! I love country with a little R&B flavor to it and this guy definitely has the pipes to pull off some country soul.

Aaron Neville - Grand Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhUlQ_Cay74">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhUlQ_Cay74" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Great take on this George Jones classic.

Jason Isbell - Cover Me Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUCDqWzy1k">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUCDqWzy1k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Dark, sensitive, intelligent. Off his 2013 album Southwestern. My favorite album of that year. Every track is a standout.

Last edited by Toska; 10-13-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: If someone could teach me how to embed videos on this forum, I'll give them 1,000 Internets.
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toska For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 08:07 PM   #23
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 02:05 AM   #24
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation

kd lang - Crazy

We need to bring torch singers back into country.

Winona Judd - I Want to Know What Love Is

Kind of in that gray area between country and soft rock. Really makes this Foreigners song her own; it smolders.

Steve Earle - Tecumseh Valley

Townes Van Zandt cover. Country music can go to some very dark places while still sounding very pretty.

GeorgiaMa'am gets 1,000 Internets!
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toska For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 06:26 AM   #25
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I am loving this thread!

Thanks JD!
Old 10-14-2015, 11:25 AM   #26
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a big fiddle fan...but I saw this local Texas band and I find it really sexy...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 05:52 PM   #27
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

my fav gary allan song...

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #28
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default GOOD OLE COUNTRY MUSIC

I was raised on country, Hank Snow, Hank Williams, KItty, all oldies then moved up to newer, Alan and George and KT and many more. Met so many stars at Fanfair in Nashville. Went for 6 yrs with my ex and it was fabulous. Keep makin that sweet music.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 11:33 PM   #29
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

R.I.P. Mindy. I miss her singing.

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 12:43 PM   #30
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Old 10-23-2015, 01:51 PM   #31
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Old 10-23-2015, 07:13 PM   #32
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

If anyone in wants to watch some old time country on T.V. I recently up graded my channels on dish and picked up two channels that are really good. One is R.F.D tv station 231,it has lots of good country music and shows...even has Porter Wagner on it. The other is station 248 called Ride, its a bit more fancy but also has lots of good things as well. I already had the horse racing station 398 and it has everything from rodeo to chuck wagon races, jumping to dressage plus plenty of how to clinics for horse folks. I wish they had the stuff when I was a kid, that was in the dark ages so I'm told told...heck they barely had black and white T.V. then.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 06:54 AM   #33
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I love country music. I grew up listening to it and have always loved it, old blues too. I still mainly listen to the old stuff but lately I have been listening to some of the stuff that's come out in the last few years.

Some of the ones I have on my playlist:

Brett Eldredge (Lose My Mind) and (Wanna Be That Song).
Zac Brown Band (You Make Loving You Easy).
Little Big Town (Girl Crush) and (Your Side of The Bed)
A Thousand Horses - (Smoke)
Kellie Pickler - (Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You)

But yeah, there is no replacing Hank Sr, Willie, Waylon, Patsy and a few others.

All part of my favorites. I listen to all of the above almost daily.

I also love Reba (almost everything she does)
Zac Brown Colder Weather
Maddie and Tay (spelling?) Fly
Blake Shelton. Doing What She Likes, Honey Bee, Austin.. I guess most of his music...
Miranda Lambert Over You and quite a few more

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 05:16 PM   #34
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 07:23 PM   #35
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Who listens to Dolly?

Albert Einstein
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #36
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #37
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I found this guy while searching for Texas Country!

This other one he does covers of country songs but the one he wrote is good as well.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #38
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
If anyone in wants to watch some old time country on T.V. I recently up graded my channels on dish and picked up two channels that are really good. One is R.F.D tv station 231,it has lots of good country music and shows...even has Porter Wagner on it. The other is station 248 called Ride, its a bit more fancy but also has lots of good things as well. I already had the horse racing station 398 and it has everything from rodeo to chuck wagon races, jumping to dressage plus plenty of how to clinics for horse folks. I wish they had the stuff when I was a kid, that was in the dark ages so I'm told told...heck they barely had black and white T.V. then.
I miss Porter Wagner, and also Hee Haw. There's something about Saturday evening that doesn't seem quite right without those two shows, even all these years later.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 10:04 PM   #39
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I miss Porter Wagner, and also Hee Haw. There's something about Saturday evening that doesn't seem quite right without those two shows, even all these years later.
How about this for ya Ma'am!

Albert Einstein
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 09:30 PM   #40
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: