Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 03-03-2017, 06:08 AM   #21
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
I HAVE CAUGHT TWO SANTA PIKACHUS

they are so cute and they keep their little Santa hat on in the dock. My friend says they also keep the hat even after you evolve them

SO CUTE
I HAVE CAUGHT TWO BIRTHDAY PIKACHUS

they are so cute and they keep their little birthday hat on in the dock. I assume they also keep the hat even after you evolve them

SO CUTE

I have received none of the new "special items" that you now need to evolve certain pokemon, but I am getting the new berries at half my stops

I read that a stop is most likely to give you a special item when it's the last day of a seven-day streak at that stop
Old 03-03-2017, 09:01 AM   #22
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I haven't caught a single Birthday Pikachu and I haven't gotten a special candy either! (and there is SO a joke about "special candy"!)

I have caught a ton of the new Pokemon and that's made the game fun again but dang, I wish my stops would stop giving bananas and pineapples! I need BALLZ! LOL
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2017, 10:53 AM   #23
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I spend more money than I should buying magic eggs, incense, lures, and red balls.

Poor Pete has become more flexible about driving past Lure Stops on our way to and from visiting her mother. I do not expect her to accompany me during the work week.

When I was in New York City last week, I caught so many cool Pokémon, including a lot of the new ones, and a lot of water-y ones when I was near the docks.

Chancie is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #24
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
I spend more money than I should buying magic eggs, incense, lures, and red balls.

Poor Pete has become more flexible about driving past Lure Stops on our way to and from visiting her mother. I do not expect her to accompany me during the work week.

When I was in New York City last week, I caught so many cool Pokémon, including a lot of the new ones, and a lot of water-y ones when I was near the docks.

Last week i caught a ton of Magikarp in Louisiana and yesterday i caught two more at Surfside Beach. I still only have 130 Magikarp candy though
Old 03-06-2017, 04:46 AM   #25
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Last week i caught a ton of Magikarp in Louisiana and yesterday i caught two more at Surfside Beach. I still only have 130 Magikarp candy though
I only have 45 Magikarp candy. What the heck is with the 400?
Old 03-06-2017, 08:06 AM   #26
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I only have 45 Magikarp candy. What the heck is with the 400?
Because of that, I had a Magikarp as my buddy but i couldn't handle it. They just flop on the ground next to your avi. Disturbing.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:13 AM   #27
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Level 26 --Team Instinct
Caught 131
I traded a Ditto for candies, BEFORE I knew what they did.. (oops) Golduck is my Buddy
Currently sitting at 162 Magikarp candies.. however I just read something about that new item i just found at a stop.. called the metal coat
Old 03-06-2017, 04:16 PM   #28
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Talking

Quote:
Because of that, I had a Magikarp as my buddy but i couldn't handle it. They just flop on the ground next to your avi. Disturbing.
I loved having Holiday Pikachu sitting on my shoulder. My buddy is Ivysaur now because I want Venusaur.

I have lots of new items, but I don't have any way to use them yet.

Team Valor, Level 30
Old 03-10-2017, 12:34 AM   #29
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I've been lucky enough (or obsessed enough) to get several special items- I've used a Metal Coat to evolve a Scyther into a Scizer, a King's Rock to evolve a Polywhirl into a Polytoed (instead of the Polywrath), and a couple of Sun Stones to evolve a Sunkern into a Sun Flora, and a Gloom into a Bellossom (instead of a Vileplume). I'm happy to have new Pokemon to work towards, but I expected much more kick-ass evolutions, considering the rare drop-rates of special items.

And speaking of kick-ass, I'm seeing the Blissey on top of many gyms now, and want one... though the egg it's carrying around kind of freaks me out.

What's the Pokemon you've been wanting to catch or hatch?
Old 03-11-2017, 07:17 AM   #30
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post

<snip>

And speaking of kick-ass, I'm seeing the Blissey on top of many gyms now, and want one... though the egg it's carrying around kind of freaks me out.

What's the Pokemon you've been wanting to catch or hatch?
BLISSEY! I want Blissey.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:28 AM   #31
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
BLISSEY! I want Blissey.
Chancie wants Blissey! And Blissey is evolved from Chansey! Circle of life!

Last edited by The JD; 03-12-2017 at 11:30 AM.
The JD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The JD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 04:41 PM   #32
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I have YET to get a Dragonite and I'm just in this thread to whine about it! LOL
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 05:17 PM   #33
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'm Lv. 24/25; I'm not sure, my hometown is pretty small, therefore there's not a lot of Pokemon around... I have to wait until I'm back in the city to play some more.

But I did find a Scyther in an egg I had!
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:29 PM   #34
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

I know nobody but me plays Pokemon Go anymore, but I just have to say I caught a shiny Lugia today. Everything is better when it's shiny.

*preen*
Old 09-23-2018, 11:54 AM   #35
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

I need 3 new friends to get the "A Ripple in Time" special research stamp. I give gifts every day! Be my friend!

My trainer code is 6639 4547 4381

obligatory "dark side" etc "we have cookies" etc.

Old 09-23-2018, 12:48 PM   #36
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I need 3 new friends to get the "A Ripple in Time" special research stamp. I give gifts every day! Be my friend!

I just friended you!
I'm 3859 4201 7385
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 02:44 PM   #37
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I just friended you!
I'm 3859 4201 7385

I just friended you!
Old 09-23-2018, 02:46 PM   #38
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I have YET to get a Dragonite and I'm just in this thread to whine about it! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I think I'm Lv. 24/25; I'm not sure, my hometown is pretty small, therefore there's not a lot of Pokemon around... I have to wait until I'm back in the city to play some more.

But I did find a Scyther in an egg I had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
I know nobody but me plays Pokemon Go anymore, but I just have to say I caught a shiny Lugia today. Everything is better when it's shiny.

*preen*

What don’t you friend me?

2694 2752 5984

Old 09-23-2018, 07:23 PM   #39
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
What don’t you friend me?

2694 2752 5984

Quote:

Bumping

Still need 2 friends

Already have Chancie! Highly recommend
Old 09-29-2018, 10:30 PM   #40
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Quote:
Bumping

Still need 2 friends

Already have Chancie! Highly recommend
Just sent friend requests to you both- great idea putting it here!

My trainer code: 1444 1536 1024