thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am friend-crushing on Dark_Crystal.

She won my (friendly) heart with an otter.

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #1062
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'll be peeking in, looking for those holiday crushes anyone may have on me.

That is all, carry on
Wolfy, i crush on you holiday or no holiday. Can't wait to see you again!!!!! I'm gonna squeeze you and hug you and kiss you and put you in my pocket!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #1063
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Wolfy, i crush on you holiday or no holiday. Can't wait to see you again!!!!! I'm gonna squeeze you and hug you and kiss you and put you in my pocket!!!

As long as you let me out of your pocket to help with the reunion, you got a deal

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 01:31 AM   #1064
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch
Ty kindly... don't forget to save me a dance if I decide to go the the reunion!
I hope you do come to the Reunion my friend, and if so you got that dance for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy
Thank you Leigh, now my heads getting big with all this crushing.
I'll make sure to widen a few doorways for you so your head can atleast fit through the doors lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish
Aww Leigh,
Thank you so much, I'm really quite delighted!
(tail wagging :-)
Your very welcome dear ~ hard not to friend crush on such a cool person

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean
((( Leigh ))) la mia dolce sorellina ~ my sweet little sister, I adore you & rocky
I adore you too my awesome big sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff
Thanks Leigh!
Your very welcome babe

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 04:11 AM   #1065
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

In the event that you decide to grab his ass, may I watch pleaseee???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish View Post
Oh Alix,
A brocrush......I'm so touched. :-)

*hug* the bro kind, in which I will neither grab your ass nor secretly smell your hair, you're safe
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 04:17 AM   #1066
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

hmmm maybe I am startng to crush .... I do like the way hy talks to me.... conversations into the night a few times has left me thinking of his handsome face.... hys a coffee snob too ~ ahh to share a cup of coffee w. an educated palate .... soo good conversations & coffee w/ a touch of nastalgia .... starting to get interesting.... It's not easy to turn this femme's head ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #1067
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Crush away people!! I love this thread. Now does anyone have a crush thats not a friend? I mean a crush in the I really like you way.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #1068
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hello to all Crushers,
I was just thinking about past crushes that have turned into friendships. Not to say that the crushes are lessened, but they are very different and I'd like to think of them more than just a fleeting emotional response by me. That is to say I don't want to belittle the crush itself, because I love the feelings surrounding the crush. I just wanted to mention the friendships that develop from the crush. With that being said here are a few crushes/now friendships, Beloved, Miss Entycing, ~ocean, Sweetnfemme, and Venus007. Of course I'm still working on crushes that shall remain in my crushheart. Crushes don't always fade sometimes they grow into friendships.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #1069
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Guess i will throw my name into the mix here; i have alot of friend crushes, both on femmes and butches. i figured i'd come in and give a few of my crushes shout outs because i think they are super awesome and need to be told as such ~ so here we go:

1) Of course first and foremost i crush on the one i love, rocky781, and love Him with all of my heart ~ He is everything a girl could ever want in a partner, and i'm beyond excited to meet Him in September

2) i friend crush on alot of wonderful femmes here, those who make me think and laugh and cry and just smile ~ they include nycfembbw, shiagirl, MBE, Princess, Princessbelle, Cajun_dee, Medusa, Licious, ~ocean, ksrainbow, Miss_Tick, Lady Snow, Laney and more

3) i also friend crush on alot of the butches here who are awesome and make me smile ~ they include Claybaby, Mr Nice Guy, Alix, BK, Little Fish, Alex Hunter, Tommi, StoneOne, DamonK and others

i know i'm missing people but i'll be back with more
Thank you, I am honored, and got ya on my list. Yer a doll.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #1070
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Crush away people!! I love this thread. Now does anyone have a crush thats not a friend? I mean a crush in the I really like you way.

i have an unrequited crush i'll admit. it's more than a crush. it's the real thing. but it's one of those 'can't be' things. so crush it remains.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #1071
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Multi-quote time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post

3) i also friend crush on alot of the butches here who are awesome and make me smile ~ they include Claybaby, Mr Nice Guy, Alix, BK, Little Fish, Alex Hunter, Tommi, StoneOne, DamonK and others

i know i'm missing people but i'll be back with more
leigh now you know I crush on you too My friend. I apologize for not seeing this sooner. I come by everyday to look for My name and low and behold the day I don't check someone actually named Me. A friendship crush is more endearing to Me especially from you leigh...because it is a sign that I am not just a fleeting thought to someone. So thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
In the event that you decide to grab his ass, may I watch pleaseee???
In the event LittleFish or any butch tries to grab My ass or smell My hair I guarantee there will be NO witnesses to the event!!!

Oh and OneOfAKind you are most definitely someone I crush on. Ooops did I say that out loud? I am sure My girl will understand she knows who I have chosen to be My girl sweet unique femme and is comfortable with My promise of commitment. Now do not start hatting Me everyone there is no harm in this type of crush in my opinion.

Quote:
see above just for you Mr Nice Guy my friend I named a non friend crush. Yup I did!

Now as for the woman that has stolen My heart, mind, body, and soul I still respectfully refuse to name her at this time. That is okay though because we are past the crush stage yet visit those wonderful tingly feelings everyday. I promise you though MrNiceGuy once the time has arrived for Me to tell BFP who the one that saw all of me is I will do it here in an oficial crush announcement.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #1072
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

retracks the possiable crush **erases yest's post **
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:05 AM   #1073
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Ahh...damn...
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #1074
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Ahh...damn...
Agreeing with Blue on this one no other words needed.

Except that I still smile whenever I see Bleu post from her "reluctant femme" discrption
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:58 AM   #1075
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Crush away, crush away, crush away. I think I have a cavity because this threads do sweet.
Hey Nomad, I've been there and done that too. Unrequited feelings suck! Hope all is well with you.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 04:42 AM   #1076
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Okay update on the pizza delivery butch.... Damn it ordered pizza.... Not the same driver......BUGGER....... What's next? lol Time to find a real crush!
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #1077
JistMe
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Handsome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male One's
Relationship Status:
Hopeless Romantic Seeks Filthy Whore

JistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST ReputationJistMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
Okay update on the pizza delivery butch.... Damn it ordered pizza.... Not the same driver......BUGGER....... What's next? lol Time to find a real crush!
Order it at the same time, on the same night of the week as last time. Just sayin...
JistMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JistMe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #1078
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Okay crushers... it's Friday the 13th, lots of freaky stuff if bound to happen today.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #1079
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licious
Thank you, I am honored, and got ya on my list. Yer a doll.
Its easy to crush on you, especially being one of my sisters in the D/g House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix67
leigh now you know I crush on you too My friend. I apologize for not seeing this sooner. I come by everyday to look for My name and low and behold the day I don't check someone actually named Me. A friendship crush is more endearing to Me especially from you leigh...because it is a sign that I am not just a fleeting thought to someone. So thank you.

Now as for the woman that has stolen My heart, mind, body, and soul I still respectfully refuse to name her at this time. That is okay though because we are past the crush stage yet visit those wonderful tingly feelings everyday. I promise you though MrNiceGuy once the time has arrived for Me to tell BFP who the one that saw all of me is I will do it here in an oficial crush announcement.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
Alix,

I knew you'd see it eventually, and I'm so glad that you atleast got to see it. Your one of my closest friends on here and I respect you alot so its not hard to friend crush on you. For me personally it doesn't matter if you name her or not, now or in the future, I am just happy for You and her both

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #1080
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Crush away, crush away, crush away. I think I have a cavity because this threads do sweet.
Hey Nomad, I've been there and done that too. Unrequited feelings suck! Hope all is well with you.
i kinda dont mind. hard to explain. i guess i like the feeling my crush inspires in me. crazy i know.

hope all is well with you too!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: