Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 04-05-2016, 09:46 AM   #421
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,093 Times in 8,591 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default April Events in San Diego County

1. Healthy Living Festival, April 9–10

2. San Diego Earth Fair Fair, April 17

3. Fallbrook Avocado Festival, April 17
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2016, 12:51 PM   #422
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Gay Days at Disney Sep 30 - Oct 2

Tommi and I will be there all day Sat and maybe late Fri, early Sun. Any one want to join us?
Old 08-07-2016, 09:28 AM   #423
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts_kaijira View Post
Tommi and I will be there all day Sat and maybe late Fri, early Sun. Any one want to join us?
Sounds like fun! I wonder if I can get off work Haven't been to a GayDay in a looong time
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 01:17 PM   #424
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tommi says it's been too long!
Old 08-07-2016, 03:38 PM   #425
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Well, we know Southern California is a great place with lots of things to do, so here is a thread we can discuss local stuff (news, events, places to go, etc.).
So, come together, lets meet in Anaheim in Oct.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #426
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hey Hey

Less than two months away
Disneyland day and night life
Park and restaurants oh so gay

Check out all that is happening over that weekend
at the Gay Days website

GAY DAYS ANAHEIM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 09:49 PM   #427
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm a definite maybe. I can't plan that far ahead but bump the thread as the event date gets closer!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2016, 12:19 PM   #428
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Talking Bah dah Bump

Check out the RED SHIRT DAYS AT DISNEY thread
Let's do it. Join us for a day at Disneyland during the

Annual Gay Days at Disneyland, Anaheim.

Put on your Red Shirt and get ready to ride. Watch the happiest place on earth become the gayest.

Sat~ 8 AM to Midnight

35,000 LGBTQ in the same place, the happiest and gayest place , that weekend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
Sounds like fun! I wonder if I can get off work Haven't been to a GayDay in a looong time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I'm a definite maybe. I can't plan that far ahead but bump the thread as the event date gets closer!
check it out..Evnets, etc. and what isn't there, we plan on local accomadating.
as in Sweet Suite for those out of towners.
RSVP.

Last edited by Tommi; 08-09-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #429
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Cool Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day..You know that in just 2 months there will be a gathering at all the hot spots at Disneyland, Pubs, restaurants, coffee stops, the Pirates of the Caribbean , the King Arthur Carousel , well. the Haunted Mansion, and
lines won't be as long as ususal, and will be full of fun smiling, happy and gay peeps in red shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Check out the RED SHIRT DAYS AT DISNEY thread
Let's do it. Join us for a day at Disneyland during the

Annual Gay Days at Disneyland, Anaheim.

Put on your Red Shirt and get ready to ride. Watch the happiest place on earth become the gayest.

Sat~ 8 AM to Midnight

35,000 LGBTQ in the same place, the happiest and gayest place , that weekend

check it out..Evnets, etc. and what isn't there, we plan on local accomadating.
as in Sweet Suite for those out of towners.
RSVP.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:57 PM   #430
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation
Default Baby you are my religion

I have been invited to speak on a panel for the City of West Hollywood based on the book "Baby You Are My Religion- An Examination of the American butch-femme bar culture of the mid 20th Century as sacred space for its community" by CSUN professor, Dr. Marie Cartier. If you find yourself in West Hollywood on Sunday afternoon, September 18, check it out

https://www.facebook.com/events/5554...72606774534513
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 05:08 AM   #431
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default New California Laws 2017

New California Laws for 2017 (It takes awhile for the web page to load)

AB1843, Juvenile Criminal History, Prohibits employers from asking for or taking into consideration juvenile convictions during hiring process.

SB3, Minimum Wage Increase, Raises minimum wage for workers at businesses with 26+ employees from $10 to $10.50 per hour.

AB1066, Farm Workers Overtime, Requires employers to give farm workers at least one day off each week.

AB2888, Prison Sentences for Sex Crimes, Mandatory prison sentences for sexual-assault crimes and bans probation-only sentences.

AB53, Rear-Facing Car Seats, Requires rear-facing car seats for children under two-years old.

AB797, Good Samaritan Pet Rescue, Allows a bystander to break into a parked car without civil liability to rescue and animal at risk of overheating.

AB1289, Ride-Hailing Driver Background Checks, Requires background checks for ride-hailing (i.e. Lyft/Uber) drivers.

AB1322, Shave and a Haircut—Two Beers?, Allows barbershops and salons to serve complimentary beer or wine without a license.

AB1995, Showers for Homeless College Students, Requires community colleges to offer shower access to homeless students.

AB1785, Ban on Smart Phone Use While Driving, Prohibits drivers from operating a handheld smart phone unless it's mounted to the dashboard and activated with single finger tap or swipe.

AB2022, Recycle Drinking Water, Allows Californians to drink recycled wastewater (purified reused water) for educational purposes.

AB691, Digital Assets in Death, Creates process to access and manage a deceased person's digital assets and electronic communications.

AB1570, Selling Autographed Books, Requires anyone selling a signed book for more than $5 to vouch for the autograph’s authenticity.

AB1668, "Right to Try" Allows patients who are terminally ill to try experimental drugs.

SB1322, Rape Statute of Limitations, Eliminates criminal statute of limitations for rape cases.

AB1386, Epipen in the Workplace, Allows businesses to stock Epipens, and allows volunteers who go through training to administer them without civil liability.

SB150, Homeowner Survivor Bill of Rights, Extends foreclosure protections to surviving family members of a deceased mortgage holder.

Gun Laws, New gun laws taking effect in 2017 (Limits ability of gun owners to loan firearms. Criminalizes false reports of lost or stolen guns. Requires gun owners, including law enforcement personnel, to secure guns in unattended vehicles.)

For more details on each bill, click here to visit California's Legislative website.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:01 AM   #432
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My DUI guys are pretty upset about this new law:

DUI 'Ignition' Interlock Devices

Senate Bill 1046 would extend a pilot program that requires most convicted DUI drivers to install ignition interlock devices -- also referred to as IIDs -- that would prevent them from operating a motor vehicle while under the influence.

Under the law, the offender must be able to obtain a restricted driver's license, have their license reissued, or get their motor vehicle privileges reinstated on the condition that they install an IID in their vehicle for a prescribed amount of time.

The bill extends the pilot program in four California counties -- Los Angeles, Alameda, Sacramento and Tulare counties -- before it expands to the the entire state on Jan. 1, 2019.

It is not yet in Orange County but his PO is in LA County, as was the offense he committed so since he lives in OC: he had to have said device installed, and;

Mom isn't too happy it is in her car because son borrows it. She has to blow into the device in order to get the car to start each day.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 08:02 AM   #433
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry. It looked like a little picture

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 12:39 PM   #434
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Good time for a bump Anya. May 2017 bring the SoCal peeps a merry and prosperous year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #435
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Exciting news Californians!

Senate Bill SB 562 has passed through the first committee and is working its way through our legislature.

What is SB 562?

Single payer GUARANTEED healthcare for all Californians!

Call your Senators and keep calling...if we can do it in California you know the rest will follow.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 07:55 AM   #436
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default 2017 San Diego County Fair

San Diego's annual county fair is the largest fair in California, offering a variety of food, entertainment, exhibits, rides and games throughout the beautiful and historical Del Mar Fairgrounds in the oceanfront village of Del Mar.

For information on the 2017 San Diego County Fair, click here or here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 11:11 AM   #437
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

We are going to have a butch-femme gathering in Las Vegas October 6 - 9, 2017. Save the date(s)! Vegas isn't far so I hope SoCal makes a nice showing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 10:11 AM   #438
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default 2017 San Diego Summer Fun

2017 San Diego Summer Fun suggestions:

http://www.10news.com/san-diego-family-fun
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 12:08 PM   #439
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Let's not forget San Diego Pride July 14th - 16th.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 06:57 AM   #440
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Click here for the locations of holiday fireworks and celebrations in San Diego County.