Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 02-20-2012, 02:47 AM   #1
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dallas, TX

Hi all! Jules and I will be in Dallas this wednesday. I was wondering if anyone is in the Dallas area.
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Checking In

Hey There Dallas folks,,check in when you can and let us know that you are okay. Tough day there with mother nature!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Holding all the Dallas peeps in my prayers!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
Seeocean2011

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Single

Seeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST Reputation

Dallas area,
Thanks for all the prayers, alot of damage.But so far no loss of life. Rought day for many familes.
Please keep us in ur prayers. When the sun shine again tomorrow we will really need prayers..
thanks,
See
Seeocean2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seeocean2011 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sending white light energy and prayers for all the DFW peeps...pls. check in and let us know you are all safe when you can...big hugs....Clay & Miss Scarlett
Old 04-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #6
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

hope y'all are alright.

seen an incredible video of the tornado...prayers and thoughts for y'all

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling very lucky to be safe and sound in Dallas today. It was a stressful afternoon, but I"m happy to say I haven't heard of any serious injuries.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation
Default Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

Y'all stay safe and check in. It looks like it was a long day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #9
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey purepisces..thanks for updating us..and checking in..may your night be a safe one...THOSE were some serious storms...rest in peace lady!!!
Let me know if you need anything..we are here for you...Clay & Scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
Feeling very lucky to be safe and sound in Dallas today. It was a stressful afternoon, but I"m happy to say I haven't heard of any serious injuries.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #10
trixie

How Do You Identify?:
independent spinster lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
she-ra, princess of power
Relationship Status:
one is the magic number

trixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputation

What a strange day. I work in the basement of my building so I felt safe but at one point they weren't letting anyone go outside because the storms were so rough. One of student workers and her partner live in one of the hardest hit areas. She wasn't able to get in touch with anyone while the worst of it was happening, so keep her in your thoughts tonight.
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #11
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default Toto, we aren't in Kansas anymore...

Thankfully, although there is a great deal of destruction for those affected, there aren't any reported deaths. It was chaos this afternoon trying to get a line out to check on friends and loved ones and find the most accurate information as to what was going on when the tornado sirens were sounding. Thanks for everyone's well wishes and concern. I think if something like this had to happen, we got the best case scenario as the only things lost are replaceable. An absolutely scary and surreal afternoon in Texas today.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
trixie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
one is the magic number

trixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Easter in the Park

Would anyone be interested in going to Easter in the Park on (this) Sunday, April 8?
The Following User Says Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #13
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

How is everyone after those tornadoes? was anyone here affected? is there anything that any of us can do for you ?

Thinking about all of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #14
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to shout out to folks in Big D. I'm here visiting my parents, whose part of town was spared the tornados which seemed to hit all the other three corners of the region.

The weather sure is nice now, though I hear it's going to be a little worse on Easter Sunday.

We're going to a nice restaurant for a late brunch. Last night, we went to Rockfish, which I really like. The eatin' is great down here!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

A warm Howdy to you all—I mean, "ya'll"! Monday morning I hit the skies for NYC. Sigh.

IslandScout
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #15
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Just wanted to shout out to folks in Big D. I'm here visiting my parents, whose part of town was spared the tornados which seemed to hit all the other three corners of the region.

The weather sure is nice now, though I hear it's going to be a little worse on Easter Sunday.

We're going to a nice restaurant for a late brunch. Last night, we went to Rockfish, which I really like. The eatin' is great down here!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

A warm Howdy to you all—I mean, "ya'll"! Monday morning I hit the skies for NYC. Sigh.

IslandScout
I'm sorry I didn't see this while you were still in town. I wouldn't have loved to try to meet you. Any friend of Jennifer's is someone I'd like to meet! Hope you had a safe trip back to NYC.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #16
trixie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
one is the magic number

Has anyone ever been to the Lesbian Festival at Sue Ellen's? Is it any fun? Is it worth going to?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:18 AM   #17
trixie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
one is the magic number

Anyone? Bueller? No one has been? I'm contemplating getting a ticket for it but I don't know anyone who has gone, I wanted to know if it was worth the money.