Old 01-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #41
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

And decide....would you date you? Why? Why not?
Are you MAD????

Absolutely, unequivocally NOT!!!

I'm demanding, bitchy (heinously so), anal retentive, extremely particular (on my better days), and (on my worst days) passive-aggressively manipulative.

I like things the way I like them when I like them. Now, to be fair to myself, my way is usually the better way if one would look at all the aspects objectively but not everyone believes in doing things logically or the right way. For example, some people believe in sweeping and mopping the floors FIRST when cleaning the apartment.

Top to bottom, people! Top to bottom!

I would, however, date Ebon. He's kinda cute and seems real sweet and laid back and like he might be able to handle my uptightedness.

Maybe.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #42
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I have a circular saw, a nail gun and a chain saw.....does that help?

I have a baseball cap, too, but it says "wineaux" in bling, so that might not count.....

I mean....

As long as you are not me...
I would date you - so it all counts.
Now we have derailed this *actually* very good topic.
Personally... I would not answer this honestly - because then... Well, the whole world would know I am really simply a mess and that is why I would not date me. I don't date messes!

Kisses You!
(no tongue so put it away)

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #43
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Are you MAD????

I'm demanding, bitchy (heinously so), anal retentive, extremely particular (on my better days), and (on my worst days) passive-aggressively manipulative.

I like things the way I like them when I like them. Now, to be fair to myself, my way is usually the better way if one would look at all the aspects objectively but not everyone believes in doing things logically or the right way. For example, some people believe in sweeping and mopping the floors FIRST when cleaning the apartment.

I would, however, date Ebon. He's kinda cute and seems real sweet and laid back and like he might be able to handle my uptightedness.

Maybe.

I would date you in a heartbeat! Oh wait I already am.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #44
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Are you MAD????

Maybe.

I would date you for no other reason than I'm bigger than you, could hold you down & duct tape you up and sit you in a corner, while making you watch me eat something crumbly, letting the crumbs drop to the floor....I can almost hear you gasp through the tape.

<evil giggle>
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #45
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default funny thread

yes, I do all the time

fun thread

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #46
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

uhhhh no no no no. I'm attracted to femmes. I'm butch. Now if I was attracted to butches yes yes yes yes. I'd be my own best fishing bud, and isn't that all that matters? lol

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #47
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

This has nothing to do with the labels you use i.e. I am a guy and I dont date guys or I am butch and dont date butches.

It is about you as a person. So take a look at your strengths, weaknesses, quirks/quirkiness, where you are in life, where you plan on going in life, how you prefer to live your life etc.
OPFTMFW!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #48
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
I would date you in a heartbeat! Oh wait I already am.
Worse. You're living with me.

Quote:
I would date you for no other reason than I'm bigger than you, could hold you down & duct tape you up and sit you in a corner, while making you watch me eat something crumbly, letting the crumbs drop to the floor....I can almost hear you gasp through the tape.

<evil giggle>
That. Is. Hawt.

When shall I be ready?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #49
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Would I date me? Yes, but I'd polish my seduction skills and arrive with my dancing shoes on, prepared to Tango. And I mean that metaphorically.............

Old 01-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #50
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

<evil giggle>
could this possibly be videotaped AND shared???
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #51
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So when I went to bed last night I had a good conversation with me and myself. Me, Myself and I all thought we didn't think it was a good idea to have any sorta relations, other than being fuck buddies. Me and Myself were rather taken back by the thought of I not wanting to date. I is a bit afraid of commitment and well me is just afraid of trusting someone again and well myself well I'm ready but afraid of it all.

So I guess Me, Myself and I are just going to have too look else where!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 11:15 PM   #52
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

This is a really mind-numbing question for me. I know that I would befriend someone like me. I think I am a good friend and basically a good person. But date?
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:42 AM   #53
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default date myself

Wow what a good question. Never really thought about it. But... HELL YES I WOULD!!!!!! In a heart beat. I have alot to offer. I would feel like I hit the lottery.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:45 AM   #54
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I would do me. . I once saw a shirt that said that . actually my ex use to wear it.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:46 AM   #55
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
I would date Diva before I would date ME...
Therefore...
NO I would not date me - I would run for the hills.
But I would date Diva...
If she would butch up (quite) a bit.
You peeps are too funny!!!!! Thanks for the laugh Infinite.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:40 AM   #56
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
You peeps are too funny!!!!! Thanks for the laugh Infinite.
No, I am serious about it!
I would date DIVA - she cooks!
I do not.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #57
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm, I actually had to sit back for a SECOND and think about that and had a moment of an out of body experience.

The verdict is (If I must say so myself):

FUCK yes I would date me. I'm the best of both worlds <wigglin' eyebrows> and I too have a lot (and will be offering) to someone (which unfortunately all, I am quite taken and soon to be married). I know, I know, <sigh> I'm sorry to disappoint all you lovely ladies, but, the Stinger is finally settling down with my beautiful, intelligent woman. And before some of you ask, why the hell I waited so long, no clue, I just did and am ready now for all the right reasons in this crazy ass world.

P.S. Now try not to puke all over yourselves reading this "mushy" post.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #58
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

it's like Gemme is psychic! Cuz when i said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
HAYull-to-the-NAW
i know better than to buy that cute and innocent act

(and that girl is CRAZY)
i TOTALLY meant this:
Quote:
I like things the way I like them when I like them. Now, to be fair to myself, my way is usually the better way if one would look at all the aspects objectively but not everyone believes in doing things logically or the right way.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #59
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Default cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
No, I am serious about it!
I would date DIVA - she cooks!
I do not.
Well I can cook for myself, I don't need that. I mean ...ah ...okay define cook? I heat stuff up real good. I wouldn't say I like cooking but I do like eating so, there ya have it.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #60
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Probably not. I'd probably realise that I wasn't in a good place to be in a relationship at this point, or that I might just not be the relationship type. As long as both me's realised it, I guess it'd be alright lol Of course it would depend on the type of person "other me" is, since me me is not really the be-with-each-other-every-waking-hour type. I need my space...but if I am identical to myself, I guess I'd be good for me. And now I feel kind of insane
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: