Old 01-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #61
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

no!!! im way to butch for me!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #62
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

I'd date me, there surely would never be a dull moment. Probably wouldn't last long though, because I'd never get a word in.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #63
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Well I can cook for myself, I don't need that. I mean ...ah ...okay define cook? I heat stuff up real good. I wouldn't say I like cooking but I do like eating so, there ya have it.
Define Cooking...
Preparing delicious meals from scratch (scratch me out)

Seriously -- Why would anybody want to date someone just like themselves?
Where would be the fun?
Where would be the allure?
Where would be the mystery?
Where would be the debate?

And what about sex?
What if you are a TOP - would you constantly Top yourself?
If you are bottom - MY GOD... talk about suffering.
And if you are a switch - well... Who goes first?

Why would anybody want to date someone just like them?

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #64
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
Define Cooking...
Preparing delicious meals from scratch (scratch me out)

Seriously -- Why would anybody want to date someone just like themselves?
Where would be the fun?
Where would be the allure?
Where would be the mystery?
Where would be the debate?

And what about sex?
What if you are a TOP - would you constantly Top yourself?
If you are bottom - MY GOD... talk about suffering.
And if you are a switch - well... Who goes first?

Why would anybody want to date someone just like them?

Cause Kobi wanted to know????
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #65
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

No.

Now there is good stuff about me - integrity, honestly, good communicator, good listener and emotional supporter, loyal, kind, great in a crisis....but...

I like someone who is more gentle in nature and is a different kind/type of nurturer than I tend to be (no, I can't describe it..but it is a different way of nurturing...the way I nurture wouldn't meet my needs).

In terms of values and general approach to life, I seek someone similar to me.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #66
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

My first reaction was no. But, upon further review, Me, Myself and I already have a good relationship going, I'm a good guy, have a big heart, and don't take much for granted. So, my answer is yes. Yes, I would date Myself.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #67
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Would I date me? I will say yes,but with a caveat; I am fairly intelligent and can hold a good convo, attentive,funny,loyal, and though I am steady as a rock, I can be spontaneous and unpredictable. I think those are good traits for being dateable. (is dateable a word??) On the caveat emptor side... I don't like crowds and will usually be one of the first to leave if an event goes much past 11 pm. I live for working out, ANYTHING to do with bikes, triathlons, etc. so much of my time, at times, will be tied up with getting ready for some type of event.

I tend to live inside my own head a LOT, so if silence bothered a potential date, that would be an issue. I am a "quantum leaper" in my thought process and will spew forth a soliloquy that may start with how strong ants are for their size and end with why Greek, Doric, French Provincial architecture intriques me, stopping along the way at dogs,bikes, and the price of gas, etc. Luckily I have found my perfect counterpart and she actually LIKES these things about me... so YES I would date me, but it's a moot point!!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #68
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

well, my impish first thought was to be funny and say that ever since I strapped on, my dating pool got smaller, so dating myself might be my only option but....thats not true at all...funny but not true...

At the moment I wouldnt date me because I am emotionally not available. I am not damaged goods. I just am not emotionally willing to participate in a romantic relationship. So, no, I wouldnt put myself in that position.

If I was emotionally available? No. I am bullheaded and two bullheaded people in a relationship does not work. Locked horns do not end up in stalemate. It oftens ends up in a blood bath. I am also the worst possible combination of being bullheaded AND sensitive...so imagine bloodbath and tears when I am with someone like myself..or someone deft and clumsy at relationships. My best companion tends to be someone who helps me lighten up and makes me laugh. Its like I sit around in a bathtub full of sorrow sometimes and they have to pull that damn plug so we can fill the tub with bubbles. I respond really really well to that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #69
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

No way!!!!! I am wayyyy too much of a girl for my personal taste in dating. I couldn't wait over an hour for me to get ready to go out on a date. I don't have enough patience to put up with me.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #70
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not at all.....i'm way to femme
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #71
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

I've never looked in the mirror and said "I'd hit that!"

I'm not my type. And if I did, I'd dump myself for the first femme that smiled and flashed some cleavage at me.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #72
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I do date myself. I take myself to the movies, take myself to museums and cafes and trips. I sleep with myself. I don't even mind myself snoring. I even buy myself flowers sometimes.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #73
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I do date myself.
*snicker* me too, but I'd still dump myself for the first femme that came along.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #74
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

When I was dating myself it worked out so well that I married myself. I cheated on myself a couple of times, but in time I forgave myself, and now I'm more together than ever!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #75
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I would not and could not date myself. It would scare the pure hell out of me to see me coming at me with my strap on ... I would run for the hills.

I am attracted to the girly (femme) types.

Your posts are hilarious ... fun reading them!

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #76
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

did I misunderstand the original post? Didnt it state not to worry about the butch-femme part of ourselves. For heavens sakes, thats a given in our polarized world. I wouldnt date a femme.

(Oh..wait...maybe I would...but she would have to be a submissive.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 12:00 AM   #77
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
After tonight's dinner, not only would I date myself, I would marry me and give me a very large pink diamond set in platinum.

That's tacky.
Give me it.
I'll date you.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 12:14 AM   #78
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Only if I get to be The Daddy.
You are my only DaddyJune.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #79
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Excellent! I can't wait till you fondle my *bits* just be sure you don't cut me with that rock, girl.

This is what's called "Negotiation". I hope everyone is taking note of how fast The Arwen is now running away smoothly this is going.
I hear my other Daddy calling. I'll be right back. No really....
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #80
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Of *course* I would date myself.

One doesn't run across someone like me just every day, you know.

~Theo~