julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

my Honey is a Saint because He is taking goog care of me today when i am so not feeling well. i am a lucky girl.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #22
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because the only way I can force myself to write this article about a new hate group is to eat his Girl Scout cookies, and I know he won't even be mad at me--he'll give me sympathy and hold me while I cry.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #23
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saint Stan

My honey is a saint because hy never makes me feel bad for being totally useless. I can't cook and I have the personality of a dead cockroach. (I am shocked hy is still here after all these years! This guy really deserves something out of this, don't ya think?)

That, in and of itself , makes Stan in the running for the "Blessed" title.

Of course, I recognize that Stan, being alive, is not yet beatified or canonized...and I am not sure if the astro boy plastic toy collection will count as relics, but I sure would like to try.

Thanks Saint Stan!

xxoo
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #24
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because ....

He listens to me rant about my job and doesn't roll his eyes.

He has patience when I'm throwing a tantrum - (yep I throw em from time to time)

He'll sit through Twilight and New Moon and do his level best to show interest *grin*

He eats my cooking and doesn't smother it in catsup no matter how it turned out.

He calls and tells me about the lil doggie clothes he's finding while out shopping and we haven't gotten the lil doggie yet

And he says I can have exotic pets - woot!!

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #25
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because.... He lets me do things at my own pace. always there to back me up , gives me confidence and reassurance always. Likes hanging out with just me...... even when i'm not always in a good mood. Helps his and my friends out , when they need a hand. Loves animals , he would love to have many more pets to care for.

My honey is a saint because of all the thing he has been through he still has alot of Love in his heart to give..
He is the best!
My sweetie!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My honey's a saint. A messy one, but a saint nonetheless.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #27
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,195 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

My beautiful wife is a saint because... because.... there is no because ... she just IS...

(course there is a little because... I volunteer too much... and she has to show up to ALMOST everything... events, theatre, cocktail parties, fundraisers, chair committees for me (rare), etc etc etc... course I ain't too bad for her either )

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to citybutch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #28
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because he makes me laugh all the time and always says "yes" when I say "Wanna see my belly?"
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #29
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

my Ms is a Saint because She forgives my service shortcomings when i am tired...sometimes.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #30
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because:

Because she pulls over to help stranded motorists push their car out of traffic...

Everyone she know, knows that they can call her any time and she will be there if the need is great enough...

Because not only does she put up with my ass, she is grateful to do it...

She actually feels it's a privilage to take care of me... Blink...

Ya... she might have a horn or two, but if you look close enough there is that halo...
Old 01-28-2011, 09:40 PM   #31
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because hy knows I want an oompa loompa NOW but gently reminds of my wants vs my needs.
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 10:52 PM   #32
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because she always makes "lemonade out of lemons" from life....

My honey is a saint because she understands me.....

My honey is a saint because she thinks about the little things that make me happy...

My honey is a saint just because....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 12:01 AM   #33
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Saint D.

My honey is a saint because:

She does her best to make me feel good about myself.
I can count on her to believe in me and the same things I do, without thinking I am strange.
And finally, my honey is a saint because I said so! LOL.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #34
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a Saint....

Cuz he is looking for tickets to the Yankee/Red Sox game and will even sit on the Sox side if that's all we can get.

Now that is a Saint.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #35
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Honey is a saint because She puts up with me! LOL

And, we have the most fun road trips EVER!!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 12:49 AM   #36
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

My Honey is a saint because....

Hy smiled after I let our car run out of gas on a dark scary country road....(WHOOPS!)
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 01:00 AM   #37
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post

Hy smiled after I let our car run out of gas on a dark scary country road....(WHOOPS!)
Hy didn't plan that?????
Old 06-19-2011, 01:15 AM   #38
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

My honey is a saint because she pulls all the chicken off the bone for me. (eeewwwww)
Old 06-19-2011, 01:53 AM   #39
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My wife is a saint because she takes amazing care of my Daddy (who has Lou Gehrigs) when I simply can't.

She's a saint because she loves me when I'm happy, mad, sad, or any other emotion I can put together.

She's a saint because she loves others as much as she loves herself..and would truly do anything to help someone in need.

She's a saint because the situations in life that have made me a cynic have left her exactly as caring as she was the day we met.

She's an RN in ICU...I think that qualifies one for sainthood all by itself.

She's Heaven, and exactly what I need.

(I know who the lucky one in this relationship is!)

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 02:13 AM   #40
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post

There is simply no other way to react to that situation....other than to tease u cause ur such a city girl....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn View Post
Hy didn't plan that?????
No I did not....but ur question does get some wheels in the noggin spinning....hmmmm

My baby is a saint because...
...she puts up with 75 kids a day (during school) & still find the time to do charity work
...she does anything & everything in her power to make sure her siblings have everything they deserve
...she left the big city to spend almost all summer with this country boi
...she pushes us both to be as healthy as possible so our forever can last longer
...she put up with the crap I put her thru....& STILL agreed to marry me...lol