Old 02-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #41
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

~ Her noticing i fixed my hair differently today

~ Enjoying nature together

~ Fixing her Zen garden for her to put on her desk

~ Hot coffee and warm night nights in our cozy home, after a long day in the mountains

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #42
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- being called 'sunshine'..
- days off from work for relaxation & reconnecting
- date nights, cooking adventures & constant appreciation & love..
- a fb connection & much in common with His precious daughter, feels pretty wonderful to me..♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 12:21 AM   #43
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

When they get up to get something for themself, and ask, "Can I get you anything?"

The sweetest bouquet of hand picked road side flowers, or flowering weeds!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #44
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a kiss right on the lips!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #45
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Her helping to find your keys because you lost them again.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #46
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

because She is present with ME, always aware of me,,,, i feel like a priority
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #47
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- Our moon, every night, connects Us & keeps Us close.. ♥
- memories of dancing under Our moon on the jetty one night..
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- my teenage daughter helping me with Supper, full of smiles & chatter..
- airborne...............................okay, not really..

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #48
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

Like how hys voice makes me feel loved, wanted, desired, and above all else, necesarry to hym, the desire to be there~~not only for the love and protection hy provides, but for the feeling that I can provide something for hym. I want hym to feel the compassion, love, adoration, desire, (lust?) longing, and happiness I feel, and all that I can't express, but hy already knows....

The little things, like the furbabies not fighting, and discussing boundaries.

Like saying when I hate me, and feeling love from hym anyway.

Hearing hym breathe, after a night of so many patients having 'trouble'

Hearing how happy hy is, in hys voice, and choice of words.

Just feeling what hys voice does to me physically, emotionally, and mentally, regardless of what hys saying....

I wish I had the vocabulary to describe my feelings...but in many ways, I think that may make them commonplace, which they aren't. So, I'm content with the reality, and continue to strive for the eventuallity. I think I like that more.

The little things, are the major things,
and I love them both.
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #49
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

A text making sure I'm up for work.
An offer for soda to be brought home.
Food.
Climbing in bed, hearing her CPAP, knowing she's just fine.
Getting sprayed with water from her CPAP and waking her up to tell her to put it back on.
Coco between our heads.
Peppa behind her knees.
Kisses as I sleep.
Waking up to feel concerned hands on me, whilst telling me I feel feverish... even though she's running late.
I love you so much! texts
Excited texts about plans
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #50
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

- Seeing Him wearing His stud muffin tshirt i got Him..*smiles* & all the attention He receives for it from everyone... love my stud muffin !!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #51
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The little things....

I went to get the mail today, and discovered the most thoughtful little envelope with a little card and a candy bracelet from my friends Belle and Bully, for Valentine's Day.

A wonderful busy weekend with friends.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #52
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

The way she puts perfume and sprays the inside of your car so that on the way to work or home you'll be thinking of her. Never had that done but wouldn't mind. Actually it's something I would do for her.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #53
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

My bed is super high, so my Pinky (she's a little mite) can't jump into it. She sleeps at the foot of my bed in her crate (door open, of course) which is padded with a pink bed and a pink blankie (is she spoiled, or what!?).

In the mornings she comes to the side of the bed and starts hopping up and down and whimpering/talking to mommy to get the heck up and feed her! Sometimes I tease her, and make believe I don't hear her - boy, does that get a reaction! She will continue in this way until I get up. Then she brings her toys for me to throw so she can fetch - but she never wants to let go, lol, so it's tug-of-war time. This is our daily routine. My Pinky is a scamp/imp, and I adore her to no end. And the fact that she's adorably cute-as-a-button, doesn't hurt her any either! She is approaching the 'terrible twos' - may heaven preserve me!

These are the small and joyous things in my life that are really BIG things.I love my Pinky!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #54
softheart

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
nip and tuck

softheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputationsoftheart Has the BEST Reputation

The way he always brings beautiful flowers, when he picks me up.
The way he opens the car door for me and closes it when I get in.
The way he always smells so good.
His voice and the way he laughs.
softheart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to softheart For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #55
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

- little doodles in my book from my daughter reminding me she loves me♥
- my son carrying a sketchpad with him everywhere he goes these days , he's so talented, and so glad he's pursuing his art!
- baked apples!
- Daddy understanding my need for organization *looking around my desk with all of my lists i've written for my upcoming trip to Oregon* lol!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #56
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I sleep in the recliner downstairs because of my shoulder surgery. He comes down three times a night to check on me, to make sure I am ok. I have caught him doing this...its so tender and sweet

Sometimes, coming home from work, he brings me treats. Ice Cream Drumsticks, bit of honey bars, fresh fruit, Diet Dr Pepper...these are things I wont keep in the house because I will eat too much of it. So he paces them out and surprises me with them

he brags to everyone how I save leftovers for the wild animals outside, and feed the outside birds when it is cold and snowy, and how I freeze and save bread all year round that has gone stale so I can coat it with bacon or peanut butter for the outdoor birds in the winter

he argued his point (and won!) to the director of the theater show he was in, that he didnt need to cut his hair (which is half way down his back), because he knew how much it mattered to me that his hair stay long...

he warms the lotion before he puts it on my feet...
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #57
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

a peck on the head..............
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #58
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A Valentine's card slipped under the windsheild wiper....
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #59
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

...Making it easier for me to eat healthy. Massaging my aching forearm after boxing. The sound of her voice next to my ear as I wake up. The feel of her body next to me as I sleep. All small things that mean the world to me.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #60
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Little things...

Just munched on the little candy bracelet, and it made me feel like a little kid...

A nice little Valentine's bag with a beautiful card, pretty red journal embossed with flowers, and Ferrero Rocher chocolates...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: