Rocket
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he (non male)
Relationship Status:
Kittygrrl's Daddy

Rocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Every little thing about her is absofuckinlutly amazing....I'm completely in love.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #62
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

This is one of the most beautiful threads I have ever read...
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #63
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Reading all of the wonderful things everyone did on V-Day here on the webs and learning by phone what others did or had done for them.

Me and Bully taking Mom some candy on V-Day knowing she was missing my Dad and just being with her for awhile, laughing, talking about old times and lots of hugs and kisses.

After an awesome two day celebration of V-Day here in the Bully/Belle Villa, going to bed, snuggling, and hearing in the stillness of the dark "Happy Valentines baby, i love you".

Love and romance are beautiful things.

I went to sleep smiling ear to ear.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #64
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

~Coming home to a clean place, which he took the time to do before he got on the road to drive back home.

~Posts on FB that start off "Hey Laney, look at this!"

~Telling me that I do not need the make-up, the eyelashes etc because he thinks I am beautiful anyway.

~His grooming of my eyebrows; he does an amazing job of this (must be the perfectionist in him).

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 02-15-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typo
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #65
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

When he calls me at midnight because he has a dream and just wants to share it.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #66
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation

Meandering about Portland....finding the nearest Stumptown coffee to bring home for when she arrives. Knowing she will smile and let me do the work. SHutting the world out for a day....the coalescence of energies which few see through the myopic scope
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #67
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Having my favorite soy cheese in the fridge when I come for a visit.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #68
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by choochoo-enginerd View Post
Meandering about Portland....finding the nearest Stumptown coffee to bring home for when she arrives. Knowing she will smile and let me do the work. SHutting the world out for a day....the coalescence of energies which few see through the myopic scope
The little things such as this make all the difference in the world. The preparations you make for Me are always appreciated and noticed. My heart bubbles over when I look in the fridge and all around are My favorite treats, the coffee is set and programmed to brew for My internal east-coast clock and My slippers are waiting for Me by the bed.

All of these little things comprise very immeasurable things...love, adoration and devotion.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #69
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

It's the little things like...

in the middle of chaos, no words needed, just reaching for their hand.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #70
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I was laying in bed watching basketball with my computer and my sweetie brought me the computer lap desk to use to be more comfy.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #71
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- Daddy saying He is proud of me
- hearing the words "goodgirl"
- every moment We spend doing things We love doing together, so the distance isn't so hard as it could be...
- keeping it real, ALWAYS...that amazing connection, Halfsides.♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #72
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default A very special Valentines Day

A beautiful bottle filled with sand and special stones and shells from the beach, along with an original poem scrolled, placed inside and written just for me.

The first few lines:

My Sweetheart

It is our first Valentines Day

The first of many to come

I love you as I have no other

In ways I never could have imagined
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the poem is even more beautiful but too personal to share.

Tears were shed by this femme.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #73
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

CIJS bibbitybobbityboo
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #74
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the treat of a coke!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #75
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

like making her wait even when she has been good. gggrrr....
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #76
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

The little love notes you get. I miss that.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #77
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

seeing an amazing Dear post in the Dear thread, that brings me to tears, because His love & support for me blows me away sometimes.. Especially on my difficult & challenging days in my Recovery & this Eating Disorder...
He so publicly adores me and puts it out there so proudly - not only online but with His loved ones that are so dear to Him & i truly never doubt that i am so loved and that He is proud of me, seriously proud of me.. i love Him, so damn much..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #78
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Ever since i was a child i get so frightened if i lose sight of the person i'm with while in a crowd of people. I freak out actually.

So, She never lost sight of me tonight at the Lady Vols Basketball game and i felt totally safe.

Oh AND She bought me cotton candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #79
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Today's little thing...

My mom called to tell me she loves me, and that she thought of me today when she was looking at bracelets at a local shop in Tucson. She said she thought "I'll just have my daughter make me one", and left empty handed.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #80
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

A wonderful friendship where it is nice to be understood without having to explain....

Kind words heard on a bad day...

Being needed...

and something that may appear very little to some...just the ability to still have my mother at 86 and father at 92 years of age....their love is immeasurable and their generosity still exceeds any ability to make it up to them...
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: