Old 06-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
ValKyrie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Over the moon

ValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST ReputationValKyrie Has the BEST Reputation
Default How do you like to be seduced?

Question to you butches, especially stone... do you like your lady to try and seduce you? And if so, what does the trick?
ValKyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ValKyrie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts only..Just me..

By seducing me you are letting me know what you want not nessarily doing what you think i want..
I dont mind the femme getting things started..That lets me know she is still attracted to me and will cave in to me to satisfy her cravings..
Old 06-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default OH YEAH..!!..

and also to finish what she started..
Old 06-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKyrie View Post
Question to you butches, especially stone... do you like your lady to try and seduce you? And if so, what does the trick?
YES!!!! It takes a lot of very candid discussion and respect for my boundries.

(and I do mean my boundries, no other 'stone' should ever be measured by someone elses, boundries.)

What works for me? I am very visial and touch oriented... a slow strip tease is wonderful... the alluring yield of womanly submission, (which I think of as a gift, given --onlly-- NEVER taken. or forced in a way she does not like.

and important to me... I need to know what she needs as affirmation of her beauty and power as a woman. For her to know that she has the power to effect me that way... mmmm, to use the knowledge she has... and for her to know she can twist me inside and out just by a glance or tilit of her head.

My hands are very sensitive, in times of seduction hands should be treated as sex organs. (I have climaxed just from having my hand touched)

...better than
Old 06-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

i love it when the woman i'm with doesn't know she's being seductive! for instance...i was dating a beautiful woman who was FUNNY as hell and could tell a story like nobodys business!! we sat on my couch and she was telling me story after story about her childhood and more stories about her 7 yo son...she had me laughing SO hard i had tears rolling down my cheeks...and OMG!! did that ever turn me on!! i have NO idea if she was trying to seduce me or not but she sure did~!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seduced

I love a woman who smiles gets me everytime.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #7
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default Its the eyes....

and kinda swaying to music...hmmmm, a nice lil bite to te neck.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #8
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

A loving attention, "the look" with a particular smile also goes a long ways...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My brand of seduction is different, for sure.

It starts with the attitude. A very servile and submissive attitude with great intentions on pleasing me. "Yes Ma'am" correct protocols and movement. Bring me the perfect drink or my tea just so, kneeling and properly lifting it to me.

Rubbing my feet, brushing my hair, bathing me, feeding me, anything to do with service and adoration will get my juices flowing.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #10
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

for me, it starts with subtle gestures...a smile...seductive smile...touching me...there....here...on this...a slow teasing kiss, gentle kisses, tugging at my lower lip with her teeth...nibbling my neck...her hands in my hair...scratching me with her nails across my arm...pushing me back on the bed...sitting astride me...pinning my arms down with hers....opening my shirt...placing soft kisses here...there....undoing my belt buckle..undoing just the first button...and taking me higher and higher..with those kisses...yes...just.like.that....she seduces me...
Old 11-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

“With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant.
The fact that you kept it does not.”

--Sara Gruen
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

(when I am with someone) a phone call...with just these simple words...move me beyond...
"hi...it's me"....
Old 11-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

just the little things ... like Clay said. But for me it's when I can look into their eyes ..eyes tell it all..oh and soft tender touches of affections... it's been awhile .....
Old 11-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #14
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

my wife can seduce me with just a look the one that smoulders then that light touch on my neck she just knows
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #15
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Seduction almost always begins with conversation. Seduce my mind baby!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #16
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in the mood to resurrect this thread.

How do I like to be seduced? Passionately.

I keep coming back to this idea of a beautiful femme sliding into my lap like a snake going in for the kill, grabbing my shoulders or my hair, and kissing me with fierce intensity.

I like bold women. Not much turns me on more than a display of "I fucking want you." And knowing I'm wanted definitely inspires me to take charge.

I like the look of desire in a woman's eyes mixed with a little mischievous bite of the lip.

I like kisses on my neck, hands in my hair, and dirty things whispered in my ear.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #17
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

All I need to hear is...
Hey Daddy... and those eyes looking up at Me
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #18
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

- one word
- one sound
- one sigh
-one laugh
-(her)
________________the very essence of (her) seduces me...(and) i am helpless to resist - (and) well...why in the world would I want too... I mean - seriously - the single most beautiful woman in the world loves me ...how can that (not) entice me - in and of itself...

The way she moves - the beauty of her - the way she looks - the way she loves - again - it is the very essence of (her) ... she is all encompassing - she is a natural beauty - and her smile - (still and always) stirs my soul in a way I have never known...and the woman she is (inside her heart) - only makes her even more the beautiful ... so yes...
one word
one sound
one sigh
one laugh
one look
one (anything) - from (her)

____________________________and yes - I am indeed the luckiest guy (e v e r). (just sayin') ....

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #19
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

her
Kissing
Biting
Scratching
Digging
Deeper
Growling
Legs
Wrapping
Tighter
Gripping
Pulling
Pushing
Cumming....

Home
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #20
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool some days...

just
throw me
up against
a wall
and fuck me
long and hard

yup, i said it...