Notices

Old 04-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #2241
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I am blessed...
What ever waves I create, she rides with ease..

I never said it was easy loving me... I just said it was worth it..

Smile...
Old 04-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #2242
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Alrighty.....Austin is under a tornado watch....

until 6 am.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I love storms and wish I was there (not just for the storms, though).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #2243
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

An early morning phone call letting me know a co worker had passed on. Tears that just cant stop falling... She will be so missed... R.I.P my friend... You were an amazing woman and friend.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #2244
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Talked with an ex today about someone new I am talking to, about the fears I am having. We talked about everything about this new individual and hy helped me see how really good this could be. Funny, finding someone new and talking to hym about her... was exactly the closure I needed to keep a friend in this person.

The fates work in strange ways sometimes, but if I can just listen... They always seem to have best interest in mind.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #2245
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm finally finished mowing and now I can have a MGD 64

Kick back and do nothing....absolutely nothing

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #2246
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

air brake alarm and rain..... lots of rain

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:19 PM   #2247
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

That silence is hard to "hear".

Memories.

No matter what.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #2248
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about things, decision to be made and how good My new job will be for Me
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #2249
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Just thinking about things, decision to be made and how good My new job will be for Me
You got a new job?!? CONGRATS!!!! Where is this new job? What will you be doing??
Old 04-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #2250
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I love storms and wish I was there (not just for the storms, though).

You wish you were in a tornado??? And you say I'm weird.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #2251
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot I put the San Pellegrino water in the freezer!

oopsie!

Oh, and since I just saw the little smilie, I like my new little desk fan. It is small and brown and has a nice hummmmmm. I like a good fan. (My old one got busted the other night when my foot hit it b/c I forgot to put the lid thingie back on after washing it and my FOOT tore the fan wingie thing (?) right off it.)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #2252
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The SuperBoy. He won first place at Strings in the Park @ Disneyland.
What a good boy and proof that violins are super fun.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 01:23 AM   #2253
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
You wish you were in a tornado??? And you say I'm weird.
The center of the storm is the most peaceful, actually.

But no, that's not what I meant. I find them....watching them....being in them....being near them....calming.

I've been in tornados that have taken the roof of the building I was in and storms and hurricanes that have seriously jacked up my property but I still love them. You don't mess with nature.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #2254
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm so excited to do yard work tomorrow, I can't go to sleep!

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 02:27 AM   #2255
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

that i need to take a bath now,,, i smell so stinky,,,
gosh it's already 4:30pm here,,,

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:48 AM   #2256
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

My pup just slammed into my toe and the boi won't kiss it better. owwww
Old 04-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #2257
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

So many things..I need my brain to shut off for a bit lol..

On my mind today is hym and hy knows it!...

Lillie

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 09:14 AM   #2258
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Little Ivan melted my heart last night.

I bought him his own little mushroom ledge, like Myron's, for his little frog house (it will be transferred with him to the big frog house in a couple of weeks). When the lights in his little frog house went out at 7 PM, little Ivan quickly made it down to sit on that ledge. As a reward, I hand fed him two good sized crickets (a good meal for a little fellow his size). Afterwards, he cautiously stepped forward, looking at me with those big black eyes of his. I didn't know what he wanted, so put on a pair of nitrile gloves and gently put my hand out to him. That little guy slowly stepped out onto my hand and climbed on the back of it. He shuffled around a little bit, then settled down, tucked his head down and went to sleep on the back of my hand!!! He would have stayed there all night, he looked so comfy!!

What a sweet and trusting little fellow he is. I've never handled Myron much, on purpose, because frogs typically don't care to be handled. They have delicate skin that absorbs everything, including water, and human skin has lots of oils, soap residue and things that aren't good for frogs. Myron gets upset when I handle him, mostly when I have to pick him up and put him in his critter keeper when I clean his frog house. Usually, he wees on me, he gets so upset. It was really surprising and very heartwarming to have little Ivan trust me as much as he did. I think he's going to be a "lap baby" and like riding around on my hand. I held him for about an hour before putting him back in his little house.

~Theo~
Old 04-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #2259
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm going to be able to catch up on a lot of reading today and, hopefully, can get some writing done. I don't know where my muse keeps going, but she'd better get back here soon.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2010, 01:25 PM   #2260
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I need my pictures hung and I dont dare try to nail them in myself. My entire house is plaster walls..not dry wall. I will end up destroying it if I take a hammer to it

I need my garden rototilled. Who and how is rambling around in my mind

I need to go visit my parent's graves. And my brother's/

I am considering fostering a mini pin who is at a shelter nearby. His backleft leg was almost chewed off by something. He needs a quiet home to recuperate in.

My refrigerator is not working. Dammit.

Will I ever empty all of these boxes?

why is it so hot outside? It was suppose to be cool and rainty...

my pizza is done....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: