RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crazy dreams and possible meanings

I thought I would start a thread where we can post our crazy dreams and possibly attempt to decode them if we dare!
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #2
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'd be afraid to know what most of mine mean...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I dream of swimming pools and water and swimming through tunnels which are somehow back lit with blue lights.....lol.

and of a stream in the high Andes.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I've used this website a couple times to see what certain things in dreams mean.

http://www.dreammoods.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

The last dream I can remember involves an outdoor dinner party with a few of my friends from this site, in a setting similar to this:

All was going well until we were attacked by a very large grizzly bear. I'm not quite sure what that could mean.

Old 11-22-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I dreamed that I was in this fairly empty house with this really pretty girl. It seemed that she was just moving in it or something. We were laughing and talking, shared a nice kiss, and then all of the sudden we were playing guitar hero and she beat my ass horribly and vanished! lol I haven't played that game in 2 years or even given it any thought, so, that was weird and not what I expected after a kiss!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Possible interpretation for my own dream...

friends: To see friends in your dream signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Alternatively, dreaming of a friend indicates positive news.

dinner party: To see meals in your dream suggest that you are dwelling too much on trivial matters, causing your attention to be diverted from important issues.

outdoors: To dream that you are outside represents freedom, openness and opportunities. You are able to spread out and enjoy. Alternatively, the dream signifies your need to be more expressive. It is telling you that you need to stop closing yourself off.

bear attack: To dream that you are being pursued or attacked by a bear denotes aggression, overwhelming obstacles and competition. You may find yourself in a threatening situation.

Personally, I think I just ate too much chocolate before bed that night...lol
Old 11-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
Sparx1_1
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bullied and silenced
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Timed-out - Deliberate abuse of site resources in public user notes and profile.

Sparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
The last dream I can remember involves an outdoor dinner party with a few of my friends from this site, in a setting similar to this:

All was going well until we were attacked by a very large grizzly bear. I'm not quite sure what that could mean.

Overall your dreams basically mean that you enjoy your time on this site. The dinner and the outdoors indicates that you find the people that you interact with to be pleasant and enjoyable. The grizzly bear is the outside world and that real life takes away your fun more than you like.
Sparx1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparx1_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #9
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I dream of swimming pools and water and swimming through tunnels which are somehow back lit with blue lights.....lol.

here is the info from the link dixie posted... what do you think?

Swimming

To dream that you are swimming suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

To dream that you are swimming underwater suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your unconscious emotions.

Swimming Pool

To see a swimming pool in your dream symbolizes relaxation, calmness, luxury and ease. You need to take a break. Alternatively, a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away past hurts. Consider the depth of the pool. If you were swimming on the deep end, then it means that those emotions are deeply seeded and may be harder to confront.. You will need to work through it, no more matter how difficult. If you are swimming on the shallow end, then it implies that you should be able to easily deal with your feelings.

To see an empty swimming pool in your dream suggests that you are literally feeling empty and devoid of emotions.

To dream that the swimming pool is filled with trash indicates that you are leading a lifestyle of excess. You need to tone it down and discard some of the negative emotions in your life.

Tunnel

To see a tunnel in your dream represents the vagina, womb, and birth. Thus it may refer to a need for security and nurturance.

To dream that you are going through a tunnel suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. Alternatively, it indicates your limited perspective as in the phrase "tunnel vision". Are you being close minded or narrow minded in some issue?

To see the light at the end of a tunnel symbolizes hope. You will navigate through life and all its difficulties with great success. Alternatively, it also indicates the end of your journey and the realization of your goals

Last edited by PinkieLee; 11-22-2011 at 02:51 PM.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

How strange to find this thread today. Just this morning I was thinking to myself, I have had a lot of dreams that make no sense what so ever. I couldn't even begin to guess what they mean. But for some odd reason its happened a lot recently.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #11
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad.

If you are wearing light blue in your dream, then it symbolizes your creativity. You like to pace yourself in whatever you are doing.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #12
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

My dream was bizarre in normal ways if that makes any sense.

The first thing I saw was yearbook from a college, with the picture of a woman (butch) in it. I could describe the woman out to a T but I don't think I have ever seen her in real life.

In the next scene me and the woman were walking through some kind of tropical marketplace on some sort of vacation together. In my dream I had the sense that we were in a serious relationship.

At the market, we picked out two rings. Both of the rings we selected had porcelain babies affixed to them. Her "baby ring" had odd flat horns on it. I remember thinking that that was weird. As I looked down at my ring...I woke up.

I had this dream about 2 months ago, when i was sleeping on the outdoor serenity deck of a cruise, after heavy meditation. It is the only dream that I have ever completely committed to memory.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #13
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I was sitting in a psychology 101 class I had to take in college. Up until a few years ago, very often I always had dreams of flying.

I had not read the chapter assigned for this night in particular. The instructor guided the discussion to dreams and what they mean. A couple of people shared their dreams. Then I shared all about my flying dreams in great detail ... about how I would go way above the telephone poles and then do nose dives toward the ground, pull up just in time and then soar even higher ... telling how exhilerating it was for me ... and that I always woke up feeling super refreshed after my flying dream ... people were kind of giggling and snickering as I elaborated ... I finished and happened to turn the page in our book. It described flying dreams to be sexual in nature and also closely connected to orgasm. I wanted to fucking well die!!! LOL!

I still have flying dreams but not as often. I used to think about sex, sex, sex all the time every day. Happy that burden has lifted somewhat. It was way too intense for me not to mention emotionally unhealthy.

Off that dream subject but another type of dream I have I would like to mention ...
When I have a horrible nightmare that I seem unable to get out of without waking up yelling, sweating and thrashing, 99% of the time I have eaten spicy food after 9:00 p.m.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2016, 05:22 PM   #14
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Last night or this morning I dreamed that I went into a vacant house, which the occupants had recently moved out of....like I saw them leaving recently lol....

But

When I got downstairs where their bedrooms were, the house looked very lived in...and while I was in the process of figuring that out, they came home. Here I am stuck in their basement trying to find a way out quietly...

Awkward and scary. And god I was so nosey lol
Old 01-06-2016, 07:25 AM   #15
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I dreamnt I was waiting for an elevator with my daughter and a man I was apparently dating. He looked like Harrison Ford...hmm

Well, the elevator seemed to be malfunctioning and in was going to look for the stairs. Suddenly it chimed like they do when they arrive and the doors opened. "Harrison" was excited not to do stairs and I looked into the elevator and all it was was the shaft. The car was missing. Harrison was intrigued and went to look and promptly fell over the edge to his death.

It scared the bejesus out of me and luckily I can wake myself from dreams so they don't go on and on....

Poor Harrison
Old 03-18-2016, 05:38 AM   #16
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Last night I dreamnt I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and he told me so...

As soon as he told me I could start feeling the baby move....it felt just like it did with the girls...

In my dream I was scared because

1. I had no idea how I GOT pregnant

2. I still had 3 years of school to finish

3. I'd be doing it totally alone

4. I rather like my life as it is

However...as the dream progressed I got happy about it. It was a boy and I've never had one before lol. Then I started thinking about all the things I did in the past months. Hiking, cleaning, the occasional beer, chemicals I used...my brain is HUGELY logical...even in dreams.

I decided he was a gift from god or the universe or whatever and I told the universe I was going to name him Sawyer. I like that for a boy's name lately.

Now I wake up to not being pregnant... I feel very Meh.

It would have been a good excuse for my weird cravings and sleep disturbances. But no. They are allllll mine.
Old 03-18-2016, 06:45 AM   #17
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Most of my dreams have horses in them somehow, not sure what it means but I enjoy the horses even if its only in my dreams. then there are dreams with people I have no idea why they are in my dreams, sometimes its good and some times not...in some I'm sitting off to the side watching things happen, totally weird.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2016, 06:37 AM   #18
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I had a doozie this morning...

So...

I was on my way to a new hiking spot and I recognized that the street I was told to park on was a former client's street. As I get to the end where they live, I see something is going on in the neighborhood and there's no parking to be had. I'm turning around and I see the client and her daughter down the street.

Ad I'm turning around I see something in the road and I get out. It looks like a squished kitten but longer...so I'm looking at it trying to figure out what it is and someone comes over. she says that the poor thing has been there for a week and a half. While we're talking it suddenly moves...I was astounded that the neighborhood drove around it and stepped over it rather than helping. But I picked it up and very abruptly tell the person I'm taking it to the vet....

Later that night...

I'm out for dinner with a large group, only one of which I recognized, and I'm telling them about the cat (it ended up being a cat). Well, the cat took a human form and came to dinner with me. Since they were sitting right there (their gender wasn't obvious to me) I had to talk around the bad stuff.

As an addendum...my friend I recognized at the table now had a British accent and was talking about getting her "rainbow spirit" from her mother.

It was a doozie
Old 03-28-2016, 09:46 PM   #19
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Lately I have been dreaming that I became a vegetarian or vegan??? I'm a big meat lover and even tho I flirted with vegetarianism in the past, I always gained a lot of weight so I went back to meat. Well twice now I dreamt I ate no meat and in one dream I was living on a beach in a tiny weird shack or whatever and I was drinking green smoothies and talking to some old lady. In the other dream I was crying because I couldn't find a replacement for cheese and I was making a pizza. There were like 10 parrots flying around and people there I didn't recognize. Very strange!!!!!! I would love to find someone to interpret dreams for me
Old 03-09-2017, 01:05 PM   #20
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dreams

Last night in my dream I was traveling with my mom , my gf, and her familiy.

During the travels I discovered that my gf and her brother were killing people along the way with these big butcher knives. The way I found out about it was that I saw my gf and her brother coming back covered in blood giving me the shhh look.

So after the last stop I told mom that we were going our own way and I planned our escape.

I woke up scared so I moved all the way over in bed next to the baby kitty to get away from the "warm spot".

Yucky dream!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings