Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 01-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #181
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Single and hanging out. Oh I forgot to say hi.... "Hi"
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #182
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

me too! single, hanging out, and looking for adventure!
Old 01-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #183
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Stopping by to say hi to everyone! Hope your Saturday is going great for you all.

Had an awesome time at lunch today with a couple of femme goddesses from here on the Planet. Love love LOVE being able to feel that connection, love my femme sisters! I really had not realized just how valuable that time is to me.

And the fact that I could bring up a scary, personal topic of a *sexual* nature to them, and not have them freak out about me, was awesome. Having to almost shout the question over the 50 frat boys in the restaurant, it was priceless! *grinning* Love having femme sisters to hang with!
I, too, enjoying hanging with the "family." I had a late lunch with a butch-femme couple I know today and it was great hearing how they met and they even answered some of my intimate questions, too. It's great when you can connect like that....
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #184
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Single and hanging out. Oh I forgot to say hi.... "Hi"
Hi back at you, ElusiveButch! Hope your Sunday is going well!

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #185
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
me too! single, hanging out, and looking for adventure!
Waving hi to you!! Glad to see you here. Now just how do you define "adventure"? (I know everyone's definition is different)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 06:34 AM   #186
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hi APG and Lady's. Hope you all have a good week.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 06:36 AM   #187
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Waving hi to you!! Glad to see you here. Now just how do you define "adventure"? (I know everyone's definition is different)
It's open-ended! Adventure is trying things I haven't tried before, or doing familiar things with new people, or making a discovery.

For example: I've been to my favorite sushi restaurant a bajillion times, but maybe the next time I go there will be a puddle to jump in before i get to the door, or i will go with someone who has never had sushi before, or the restaurant will have a special on some random thing I've never tried, or I will have a conversation with the people at the table next to me and make new friends, or on the way to the car afterwards I will find a treasure in the parking lot (I once found a penny with an irish harp on it that I am in love with).

ADVENTURE!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #188
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning to all of my single friends, I hope everyone has the best Monday that it can be

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #189
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Crap! Sorry about typo. Ladies I meant. Thank you autocorrect.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #190
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
It's open-ended! Adventure is trying things I haven't tried before, or doing familiar things with new people, or making a discovery.

For example: I've been to my favorite sushi restaurant a bajillion times, but maybe the next time I go there will be a puddle to jump in before i get to the door, or i will go with someone who has never had sushi before, or the restaurant will have a special on some random thing I've never tried, or I will have a conversation with the people at the table next to me and make new friends, or on the way to the car afterwards I will find a treasure in the parking lot (I once found a penny with an irish harp on it that I am in love with).

ADVENTURE!
aww that sounds like so much fun! I love to be silly and "make adventures" happen with a "spur of the moment" component to them.
I make one of my dear friends really frustrated with me..because I never ever make any sort of plans..I just "fly by the seat of my pants" so to speak..and amazingly ...everything I always want or need always happens or comes to me..I am truly so blessed in this life...and I have so many awesome angels walking with me.... Anyway I digress..
Carry on with your incredible adventures..been in any swamp bogs and tree brambles lately........hugs and have an awesome day my friend!! Clay
Old 01-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #191
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

*gives clay a huge hug* we still love you

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #192
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default I agree

I could have not expressed it any better I agree ! I would like a femme who has or is close to retirement so we could enjoy time and travel together and not worry about showing up everydsay and the coorperative ladder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
But, 'cept we are out here- more old school butches (yet very much appreciate youthful ideas and know other generations are forming their futures- had my chance to do so, now it is theirs), that is. LOL, but, I am ancient and simply at a point in my life in which where someone is in terms of their working life matters. Close to or at retirement, or semi-retirement is on my list of "essentials."

It is hard to meet "special" people throughout life, I believe. But also for someone my age, most have had the "love of their life" and have "divorced" after many years or their partner has died.

And I am not an old grumpy butch ready to kick it in. I like to think I am still viable and can turn a few femme heads... ;?).... Recently, I have become much more hopeful about possible romance again. You nevah' know!
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #193
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
aww that sounds like so much fun! I love to be silly and "make adventures" happen with a "spur of the moment" component to them.
I make one of my dear friends really frustrated with me..because I never ever make any sort of plans..I just "fly by the seat of my pants" so to speak..and amazingly ...everything I always want or need always happens or comes to me..I am truly so blessed in this life...and I have so many awesome angels walking with me.... Anyway I digress..
Carry on with your incredible adventures..been in any swamp bogs and tree brambles lately........hugs and have an awesome day my friend!! Clay

heheheheh, no brambles and swamp-swimming for me lately. Worst I've done is gotten stranded north of Seattle at a hotel with no transportation, then two weeks later I got myself stuck at the aquarium in Baltimore while my friends were 20 mins outside the city. OOOPS!!! Luckily, both situations turned out okay in the end. I'm also getting much better at handling stressful situations!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #194
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
heheheheh, no brambles and swamp-swimming for me lately. Worst I've done is gotten stranded north of Seattle at a hotel with no transportation, then two weeks later I got myself stuck at the aquarium in Baltimore while my friends were 20 mins outside the city. OOOPS!!! Luckily, both situations turned out okay in the end. I'm also getting much better at handling stressful situations!

lol@you...I would just imagine that wherever you may be and whatever you may be doing...there is ALWAYS some sort of "adventure" going on..you live life on YOUR terms..on YOUR turf....and YOU are UBER COOL to the MAXXXX...love to read all about your wanderings and adventures lady!! I am so glad you are getting better handling stressful situations....
Old 01-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #195
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Gotta love living life to the max

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #196
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Popping in to wish everyone a happy weekend.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #197
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Heres Hoping everyone a glorious weekend

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #198
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

TGIF!!! Thats all I gotta say about that!
Old 01-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #199
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good Evening

Strange how things come in cycles. I was hibernating for a few weeks, now I am back at a pal's house watching movies, sleeping on the couch, listening to her snore, and tomorrow going dancing with another friend. It feels good to take off the muckluks (sp) and put on my dancing shoes!!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #200
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello everyone. I'm kinda new to the planet and wanted to say hi. Thanks for this thread. I like to read entire threads before I post but some of them are sooooo long, pages and pages! LOL. Luckily, this wasn't too long :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today :-).

Tags
single