Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 06-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #1201
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Thanks every one. I am feeling much better. The meds have kicked in and I actually had energy last night.. first time in over a month I felt normal.. relatively speaking lol. Still gonna take it easy during this heat wave though 5 days of over 90 degree heat and it's not suppose to end til tuesday. urrggggg. No outside activities for a while I'm afraid.

Lipstixgal.. walk your dogs as little as possible before 10 am. My allergist says thats when the most pollen is around.

Hope you all are doing well in this heat!
Have a wonderful day folks.
Ruthie
Thanks Ruthie glad to hear that you are feeling better!! I usually walk the dogs at 6 am and then at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. But with this heat we don't go far just around the block I can't take any chances...moving out of NJ because of pollution and cold weather in September some time so that should help with the asthma and allergies.
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:05 AM   #1202
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Heat

The heat's even reached WV! The temp has reached-gasp!-90 degrees! (I'm from MS/LA where the temp is considered HOT when it's over 100 degrees.) Yes, the town is even handing out free lemonade, an old tradition in "the air-conditioned city."
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay cool and out of the thunderstorms!
Ruthie, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. Lipstix, I don't know what to tell you about allergies, except to stay inside, lol. They've bedeviled me all of my life. I hope you get to feeling better and maybe find a med that helps!
Namaste,
Lady_Wu
Old 06-25-2010, 05:07 AM   #1203
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

goood morning.. Loft dwellers
hope you all had a productive week.... lol ........
hey found this radio station its soo awsome.......... Native American
its mixed with flute, drumings, chants, story telling, blues and other tunes.. lol .... hope you all enjoy it.

http://radiotime.com/station/s_16747...ary_Music.aspx

Ruthie soo glad your feeling better.... and LadyWu
oh wow.... (((((((((((((( Incubus))))))))))))) soo proud of you .. 58 days .. keep it rollin...... ha
am enjoying my time at home . and in fact i need to get rolling here soon.. i have to get my stand loaded in the van and set up later for tonight and all day tomorrow.. will be face painting at a festival. later gators

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:04 AM   #1204
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters! Happy Friday!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and stays cool. Its supposed to get up into the high 90's today in Columbia SC and the humidity (which is what i really hate) is supposed to be high
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #1205
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Lofters! Happy Friday!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and stays cool. Its supposed to get up into the high 90's today in Columbia SC and the humidity (which is what i really hate) is supposed to be high
good afternoon cuddlyfemme, enjoying my days off from school and internship duties!! Its a high of 86 but the humidity seems to be better today!! Hopefully your day will be good too.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #1206
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Flyin by, everyone have a good weekend
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #1207
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all!

Haven't been up to much lately. Enjoying the World Cup - was surprised by Italy's loss but am glad the U.S. is doing as well as they are.

Am heading out of town for a few days and I don't think I'll be able to check in here.

Everyone have a good weekend. Hope to see you soon!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #1208
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Wow it is hotter than 10 hells here in Georgia today. Passed by one of the bank signs, it said 101 degrees. Youza!!
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:47 AM   #1209
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning Lofters.......
wow what a long night last night........ facepainting was soo busy.. heh
and today is going to be a looooong day.... of painting all day with a parade and then crowds for fire works...... yeha..
guess i need to get moving here . have a few things to do before i head bk to the carnival thingie.. lol
wow Legend...... that is like texas weather..... heh..... i travel to Ga often. mabe you'd like to meet for coffee or eats?? anyways......... i need to gits here......
hey ya cuddly..... Ruthie yhope your feeling ok this morning.
have a good day everyone

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #1210
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
morning Lofters.......
wow what a long night last night........ facepainting was soo busy.. heh
and today is going to be a looooong day.... of painting all day with a parade and then crowds for fire works...... yeha..
guess i need to get moving here . have a few things to do before i head bk to the carnival thingie.. lol
wow Legend...... that is like texas weather..... heh..... i travel to Ga often. mabe you'd like to meet for coffee or eats?? anyways......... i need to gits here......
hey ya cuddly..... Ruthie yhope your feeling ok this morning.
have a good day everyone
hey morningstar, be safe out there!
Old 06-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #1211
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Lofters and happy Saturday. I hope everyone is doing good. I've got a stomach bug so am pretty much laying low. Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 06-26-2010, 07:23 AM   #1212
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Birthday, cuddlyfemme!

Quote:
Good Morning Lofters and happy Saturday. I hope everyone is doing good. I've got a stomach bug so am pretty much laying low. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #1213
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2010, 07:33 AM   #1214
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hot! Hot! Hot!

I hope everyone is staying cooooollllllll! It has been pretty hot here by the ocean. We do have a breeze all the time though. It makes it bearable. Well have to go to work today at least there is air there. They do keep it steamy.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:41 AM   #1215
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I hope everyone is staying cooooollllllll! It has been pretty hot here by the ocean. We do have a breeze all the time though. It makes it bearable. Well have to go to work today at least there is air there. They do keep it steamy.
i love ocean breezes....i'm glad where you work there is at least air. its supposed to get hot here in, columbia too. i think today is a day where i stay inside
Old 06-26-2010, 07:59 AM   #1216
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
CUDDLYfEMME!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #1217
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
CUDDLYfEMME!!!
Thank you so much Lady_Wu for the birthday wishes!!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #1218
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I am such an idiot. Apparently I have trouble figuring out if someone is interested in me or not. Been dating this one woman... told me she was interested.. Asked me for dates... flirted.. etc etc.. now she tells me she is not "ready for a relationship". Is she? or is she just NOT interested. We found each other on a dating site for heavens sake. WTF... do I have a sign on my head? Having a stiff drink. My head says its her issue... but the rest of me is thinking there is something wrong with me. I give up.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #1219
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
I am such an idiot. Apparently I have trouble figuring out if someone is interested in me or not. Been dating this one woman... told me she was interested.. Asked me for dates... flirted.. etc etc.. now she tells me she is not "ready for a relationship". Is she? or is she just NOT interested. We found each other on a dating site for heavens sake. WTF... do I have a sign on my head? Having a stiff drink. My head says its her issue... but the rest of me is thinking there is something wrong with me. I give up.
Ruthie, I'm so sorry that happened...its happened to me too, so i understand. I just don't get it, why people do this. If they aren't ready for a relationship, ok....but to put yourself on a dating site, find someone and say "i'm not ready for a relationship" is something i can't wrap my head around
Old 06-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #1220
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Ruthie, I'm so sorry that happened...its happened to me too, so i understand. I just don't get it, why people do this. If they aren't ready for a relationship, ok....but to put yourself on a dating site, find someone and say "i'm not ready for a relationship" is something i can't wrap my head around
Happy birthday cuddlyfemme!! Yeah I'm on dating sites too, met a woman wanted to meet for coffee then she emails and says she has to go on a business trip for 3 weeks am I suppose to wait for her? I don't know why she contacted me in the first place, can't wrap my mind around this one either. So Ruthie I feel for you. I don't understand why people even bother. Well for me I think I'm glad that nothing happened because I plan on moving out of fucking NJ can't stand it here any longer!! don't like the winters and don't like the people in the area. tomorrow is gay pride in NY going alone of course, no one to go with. Tired of being alone already
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature