Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 07-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #81
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

July 24th...

Mormon Pioneer Day
National Drive-Thru Day
National Day of the Cowboy
Cousins Day
Tell and Old Joke Day

and the 4th sunday of the month...
Parents Day

Plan to celebrate accordingly, enjoy the day
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #82
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday everyone
I work split shifts on Saturdays, 13 hours on my feet
Today I have a house to clean, but am feeling very lazy
My rescues look as lazy laying around as I feel

Today is a good day to just cuddle up with another and watch movies
Since it's just me and the furbabies, I hope they like what I'll be watching soon, lol

Hope everyone has a wonderful work week ahead of them

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #83
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
July 24th...

Mormon Pioneer Day
National Drive-Thru Day
National Day of the Cowboy
Cousins Day
Tell and Old Joke Day

and the 4th sunday of the month...
Parents Day

Plan to celebrate accordingly, enjoy the day
I wasn't planning to, but I suppose I could order from the drive-thru at McDonalds?

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #84
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Happy Sunday everyone
I work split shifts on Saturdays, 13 hours on my feet
Today I have a house to clean, but am feeling very lazy
My rescues look as lazy laying around as I feel

Today is a good day to just cuddle up with another and watch movies
Since it's just me and the furbabies, I hope they like what I'll be watching soon, lol

Hope everyone has a wonderful work week ahead of them
Hey handsome! You know what you should try? I know they are ugly but I started wearing Croc's RX a few years ago and wear them all the time, especially if I'm going to be on my feet a lot. I don't know what the hell it is but they work. I;ve spent hundreds on comfy shoes and nothing beats my croc's. Plus they are cheap and doesn't matter if I get them wet.

You can come cuddle with me and watch a movie. I might make you rub my feet tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #85
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
I wasn't planning to, but I suppose I could order from the drive-thru at McDonalds?

Like Christie says "Sometimes a girls gotta have a big mac!"

Damn right!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #86
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Hey handsome! You know what you should try? I know they are ugly but I started wearing Croc's RX a few years ago and wear them all the time, especially if I'm going to be on my feet a lot. I don't know what the hell it is but they work. I;ve spent hundreds on comfy shoes and nothing beats my croc's. Plus they are cheap and doesn't matter if I get them wet.

You can come cuddle with me and watch a movie. I might make you rub my feet tho.

Shoes that would be comfy for long hours would be great
I haz flat feet from the day I was born, I think it's a family trait
Not sure Crocs would be allowed on the job though

If only there wasn't this distance ... if I started a foot rub, you wouldn't want me to stop, lol
I'd, of course, trade you, foot rub for back scratching

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #87
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello! "knock-knock-knock"

May I come in? Ahh thanks!! been away for a bit...nice to see you all here~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #88
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Today is....
Take your houseplant for a walk day
Walk on stilts day
National Korean War Veterans Day
and...
Barbie-in-a-blender day

Plan festivities accordingly

Enjoy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 07:05 AM   #89
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

July 30th..... today is National Cheesecake Day
Lets get the party started

Enjoy everyone
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #90
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey single friends, who's down for some coffee today? I'm getting bored drinking my iced mocha by myself and would love some company.

Hope you're all having a good day! I'm off to the north to go to a drive in! Makes me wish we all lived closer, I bet we'd make a fun group to go on an adventure like that.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #91
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone...

I just thought I would drop in say hello and meet other singles and share the day with some possible new friends.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #92
Slade

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Solo

Slade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST ReputationSlade Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hey everyone, this solo butch wants to know if hy can join the cafe ?
Not much of a coffee drinker, however, I love black tea. English Breakfast to be exact!

Slade
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #93
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome welcome, all!!! I've got a pitcher of iced coffee, and some sun tea.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:56 AM   #94
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everybody. What a nice place!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:14 PM   #95
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post
Hello everybody. What a nice place!
how ya doin, ruff? Come on in! we have plenty of delicious things and beverages here.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:51 PM   #96
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
how ya doin, ruff? Come on in! we have plenty of delicious things and beverages here.
THANK YOU! I'm doing great, thanks!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #97
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Alright, I'm off to go play shot girl, I'll be back for some coffee and pastries later! Have a good day, everyone!
Old 07-31-2011, 01:00 PM   #98
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came to say hi to everyone :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:10 PM   #99
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey all you Sexy and Handsome Singles!

Just a drive by to remind you about the 2011 Reunion. We sure could use some more singles at the Reunion.

If you have never been, I can assure you that you will have the time of your life and will never want to miss another Reunion.

Reunion Info all on the front page! Click and Read!!

Hope to see you all...

Strappie
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 08:15 PM   #100
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

All these reunion posts are making me sad I can't go this year!

How are all you singles doin tonight?

Tags
single