Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #1001
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

So sorry you have the flu! take good care of yourelf and I hope you feel better soon!!1
Old 11-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #1002
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I just got off of horse pills myself for a UTI it was cipro and yes they were big. Rain tomorrow I hope it rains in the afternoon not the morning, how are you feeling thus far CF??

Its a boring day again. No sleep at night because of sleep apnea so I have to wait for the report to be generated which takes forever!! A mask is in my future for me but at this point I can't wait so I can get some sleep. Even if I take a nap I still wake up...
I'm still feeling icky...hoping these horsepills will kick in soon. We were supposed to have rain today but didn't get any...we're also supposed to have rain tomorrow.

I'm sorry that your day was boring and I'm sorry you can't sleep. Sleelp Apnea is horriblel! I hope the report gets generated soon
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #1003
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes the flu is active in SC but no activity in NJ I just checked the weather channel on the net!! get better soon...
Wow, you can check the flu on the weather channel on the net? Thats cool. My sister just finished having the flu so I'm wondering if I got it from her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
So sorry you have the flu! take good care of yourelf and I hope you feel better soon!!1
Thank you so much
Old 11-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #1004
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Wow, you can check the flu on the weather channel on the net? Thats cool. My sister just finished having the flu so I'm wondering if I got it from her.

Thank you so much
Wow your sister had it!! You definitely got it from her for sure. Yes you can check the activity of the influenza virus on the Weather channel .com under flu and colds, so sorry you are feeling icky, you will for a few days, drinks lots of fluids and rest that's all you can do...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #1005
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Wow your sister had it!! You definitely got it from her for sure. Yes you can check the activity of the influenza virus on the Weather channel .com under flu and colds, so sorry you are feeling icky, you will for a few days, drinks lots of fluids and rest that's all you can do...
My sister teaches elementry school so gets lots of germs. Thanks for letting me know that I can go to the weather channel on the web to check out flu's and cold's. I've only used it to check out the weather here or wherever I may be traveling too. I'm pumping myself full of fluids...I want to go to sleep now but know if I do, I'll wake up in the middle of the night
Old 11-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #1006
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My sister teaches elementry school so gets lots of germs. Thanks for letting me know that I can go to the weather channel on the web to check out flu's and cold's. I've only used it to check out the weather here or wherever I may be traveling too. I'm pumping myself full of fluids...I want to go to sleep now but know if I do, I'll wake up in the middle of the night
Oh so that is where she got the flu from the students...drink tea and theraflu is very good to get some of that also. My doctor recommended it
Old 11-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #1007
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone...Hope everyone had a Happy Monday Hump day is near!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #1008
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

It's Hump Day Eve, well? only for 15 minutes, lol
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:16 PM   #1009
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Everyone

Quote:
So sorry you have the Flu. Well you topped what I have which is a sinus infection.Too bad I did not have a Nurse nearby to take care of me. LOL I am just saying....

My Boss is still sick and she will not go to the Doctor. She says she will tough it out. She has been sick for three weeks now. I wonder just how long she will go. OMG!!!! I think I caught this from her not that I am smoochin on my Boss. LOL Do not get the wrong idea. She did buy be some soup and gave me Halls cough drops though. She probally feels guilty. Not!

I wish I could be home so I could talk to everyone during the day. I am on the 2pm to 11pm shift. The Holidays are coming so things will become very crazy soon. Then when you think it is all over there is inventory. Which my Boss has put me in charge of. So I have to make sure everything we need is set up. I have to redo the floor map, get the food ordered, schedule everyone so they know where they are counting. I have to make sure at least one person in the team knows how to count. This can be difficult. Are you guys getting stressed out with me yet???? Yes misery loves company. Just sayin.....

I tried to go into the chat room earlier and I could not get in. Has anyone been sucessful? Please let me know.

And as always I am signing off for the night. Maggie have a less busy day at work tomarrow, CF hope you are feeling better, Listixgal hope you get your sleep apnea controlled soon, BBM hope you find that perfect sexy Femme you have been waiting for and finally Morningstar hope your truck works like new and you enjoyed this beautiful day. And to everyone else I wish you a goodnight and may tomarrow be a purrrrfect day. Adios
Old 11-16-2010, 02:44 AM   #1010
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

slowly coming into the thread... with a mask over my face.. geeshh evening/morning singles.
yep its late for me.. had to drop off a load at this ungodley hour

sounds like some of ya'll need some TLC

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:19 AM   #1011
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Oh so that is where she got the flu from the students...drink tea and theraflu is very good to get some of that also. My doctor recommended it
Yeah my sister gets all sorts of germs from her students that she passes along. Between her students and having 2 kids of her own, the germs run wild. I found some cinnamon tea that tastes really good but of course I need to have my coffee I'm going to go out today and get some Theraflu, I already have Alka-Selzter cold and flu. I've got on my "i don't feel good clothes"...a pair of sweats and a U of MD tshirt with my hair in a ponytail lol
Old 11-16-2010, 05:23 AM   #1012
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
So sorry you have the Flu. Well you topped what I have which is a sinus infection.Too bad I did not have a Nurse nearby to take care of me. LOL I am just saying....

My Boss is still sick and she will not go to the Doctor. She says she will tough it out. She has been sick for three weeks now. I wonder just how long she will go. OMG!!!! I think I caught this from her not that I am smoochin on my Boss. LOL Do not get the wrong idea. She did buy be some soup and gave me Halls cough drops though. She probally feels guilty. Not!

I wish I could be home so I could talk to everyone during the day. I am on the 2pm to 11pm shift. The Holidays are coming so things will become very crazy soon. Then when you think it is all over there is inventory. Which my Boss has put me in charge of. So I have to make sure everything we need is set up. I have to redo the floor map, get the food ordered, schedule everyone so they know where they are counting. I have to make sure at least one person in the team knows how to count. This can be difficult. Are you guys getting stressed out with me yet???? Yes misery loves company. Just sayin.....

I tried to go into the chat room earlier and I could not get in. Has anyone been sucessful? Please let me know.

And as always I am signing off for the night. Maggie have a less busy day at work tomarrow, CF hope you are feeling better, Listixgal hope you get your sleep apnea controlled soon, BBM hope you find that perfect sexy Femme you have been waiting for and finally Morningstar hope your truck works like new and you enjoyed this beautiful day. And to everyone else I wish you a goodnight and may tomarrow be a purrrrfect day. Adios
I know what you mean about needing a nurse. My cats aren't very good nurses although they are cuddling with me. I know of a nurse but they don't live near you and has germs...just sayin'
I saw you online earlier today and was wondering what you were doing around (seeing you is always a good thing)...I figured that you took the day off but now we know that you got a different shift. While you're hoping that BBM finds the perfect Femme, will you wish that I find the perfect Butch to spoil...pretty please???
Old 11-16-2010, 05:27 AM   #1013
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Moring Singles!! I hope everyone had a good night. I woke up at 3am, when I'm sick, I always wake up at ridiculous hours. Today I'm just going to take it easy with me and my cats...pump the liquids, horsepills, Theraflu and whatever else seems like it may work. I have to go to the grocery store to get the Theraflu which I hate because I always end up buying more than what I orignially went in for.
Anyway, have a wonderful day everyone...if you're working I hope the day goes by fast for you
Old 11-16-2010, 06:08 AM   #1014
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles..its a beautiful cold clear morning here in n. az!
cuddly i sure hope you get to feeling better soon...
everyone have a great and safe day!
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:23 AM   #1015
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles..its a beautiful cold clear morning here in n. az!
cuddly i sure hope you get to feeling better soon...
everyone have a great and safe day!
Thanks Cody, have a wonderful day!!
Old 11-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #1016
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Cuddly,

Try Zyrtec, when I had my sinus infection this year, it helped me breathe. I know TheraFlu used to make pill form of the maximum strength.

Get to feeling better soon!

Zimmy

Quote:
Good Moring Singles!! I hope everyone had a good night. I woke up at 3am, when I'm sick, I always wake up at ridiculous hours. Today I'm just going to take it easy with me and my cats...pump the liquids, horsepills, Theraflu and whatever else seems like it may work. I have to go to the grocery store to get the Theraflu which I hate because I always end up buying more than what I orignially went in for.
Anyway, have a wonderful day everyone...if you're working I hope the day goes by fast for you
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:33 AM   #1017
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

CF get bettter soon! Just had some eggs with low carb bread pretty good for eggs gave one to the dogs they loved it never knew dogs would like eggs, it was a lousy night sleep for me going back to lay down for a spell try to get more rest...
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:39 AM   #1018
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I had my anatomy 2 lab midterm yesterday and the lecture midterm is on Thursday. I will be checking in as much as I can. Several ppl came out yesterday saying that test kicked their asses. To many of them just thought they could walk in there and get an A. The teacher showed them, hehe. Most of them received a stolen copy of his lecture notes and thought those would help him.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 11-16-2010, 06:41 AM   #1019
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

I had my anatomy 2 lab midterm yesterday and the lecture midterm is on Thursday. I will be checking in as much as I can. Several ppl came out yesterday saying that test kicked their asses. To many of them just thought they could walk in there and get an A. The teacher showed them, hehe. Most of them received a stolen copy of his lecture notes and thought those would help him.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
A stolen copy of the lecture notes? REally well good luck to you on the lecture part that is the hard part for me. The lab is cake as long as you know your structures....
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 08:11 AM   #1020
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles......

geeshh no one liked the chicken soup i left ya'll....... after all that hard work i did making it...... lol
im hangin in Pittsburgers this morning.......... yayy

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote