Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #8001
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon to my fellow Singles,

Well I'm also sick; I had a doctor come down to see me yesterday and I got the most wonderful gift a girl could ever ask for (not!) ............ I am stuck with bronchitis! I got meds and such so I'm good but this cough is brutal and I just don't feel well so I am going to be trying to get alot of rest today but I still wanted to stop by and say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #8002
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawalters1963 View Post
Hello. I am new to this site. How is everyone on this fine Singles Awareness Day?
I have heard that 3 times now im curious why is today called single awareness day? I have been single for some time now and i do not believe i have ever heard this before today.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #8003
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
I have heard that 3 times now im curious why is today called single awareness day? I have been single for some time now and i do not believe i have ever heard this before today.
my guess is because it's a day that you are definitely reminded that you are single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm happy for others but all the pictures and stuff does get hard for some one that doesn't have it so after awhile seeing it all does get a little brutal!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #8004
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Singles Awareness Day... Yeah it does make singles very aware of not having a sweetie on Valentine's Day. But I'm grateful for really good friends right now!
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #8005
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
my guess is because it's a day that you are definitely reminded that you are single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm happy for others but all the pictures and stuff does get hard for some one that doesn't have it so after awhile seeing it all does get a little brutal!
I am reminded every day...today is no different.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #8006
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am reminded every day...today is no different.
It just makes it harder than most days on a day like today. I hope it gets better for all of us. We all deserve the best.
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #8007
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all had a great day! Today was my second day at the college and I am enjoying.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #8008
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
It just makes it harder than most days on a day like today. I hope it gets better for all of us. We all deserve the best.
it really wasn't that hard for me, i guess i just stopped paying attention to things like this a long time ago.

the ideal valentines day for me would be to go out and take some food to local homeless people or buy some blankets and hand them out..that would put a smile on my face. of course helping people puts a smile on my face anyway i do what i can when i can.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 AM   #8009
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
it really wasn't that hard for me, i guess i just stopped paying attention to things like this a long time ago.

the ideal valentines day for me would be to go out and take some food to local homeless people or buy some blankets and hand them out..that would put a smile on my face. of course helping people puts a smile on my face anyway i do what i can when i can.
You seem to have a really great spirit and I like that. I did exactly this over the holidays this past year. It was very fulfilling.
The Following User Says Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #8010
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is smiling and happy My ribs are hurting me big time, unfortunately there's nothing they can do for broken ribs...you have to tough it out and I'm not a toughy lol
Have a wonderful day!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #8011
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
it really wasn't that hard for me, i guess i just stopped paying attention to things like this a long time ago. the ideal valentines day for me would be to go out and take some food to local homeless people or buy some blankets and hand them out..that would put a smile on my face. of course helping people puts a smile on my face anyway i do what i can when i can.
Thats so sweet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #8012
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
You seem to have a really great spirit and I like that. I did exactly this over the holidays this past year. It was very fulfilling.
It is a great feeling and it is fulfilling sometimes people just need someone to talk to or even just the kindest gesture can go so far.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #8013
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
It is a great feeling and it is fulfilling sometimes people just need someone to talk to or even just the kindest gesture can go so far.
So very true. I get tired of talking to myself most of the time so other people to talk to and get stuff off of my chest is a wonderful feeling.
The Following User Says Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #8014
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone's week is going well. I've been doing better than I thought I would be. Thanks to everyone who messages me and sends me positive energy and prayers.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #8015
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
So very true. I get tired of talking to myself most of the time so other people to talk to and get stuff off of my chest is a wonderful feeling.
yes it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #8016
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came to say hello to my singles family
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #8017
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Good afternoon to my fellow Singles,

Well I'm also sick; I had a doctor come down to see me yesterday and I got the most wonderful gift a girl could ever ask for (not!) ............ I am stuck with bronchitis! I got meds and such so I'm good but this cough is brutal and I just don't feel well so I am going to be trying to get alot of rest today but I still wanted to stop by and say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here
Sorry to hear that I've had it before know what it feels like . Like someone sitting on your chest.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #8018
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone is smiling and happy My ribs are hurting me big time, unfortunately there's nothing they can do for broken ribs...you have to tough it out and I'm not a toughy lol
Have a wonderful day!
Sorry hon never had a broken rib but they say it can be painful even when you breathe. You don't need to lift anything either if you can keep from it.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #8019
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Sorry hon never had a broken rib but they say it can be painful even when you breathe. You don't need to lift anything either if you can keep from it.
Yes it is painful when you breath, cough, sneeze, get out of bed etc..There's nothin that can be done for broken ribs, you have to let them heal on their own I'll try my best not to lift anything either
Old 02-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #8020
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Yes it is painful when you breath, cough, sneeze, get out of bed etc..There's nothin that can be done for broken ribs, you have to let them heal on their own I'll try my best not to lift anything either
i may have missed this but how did you break your ribs?
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote