Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #1041
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
lol ....... yeah..
im looking into gettng my hair styled.. next week.. not sure to what...

ok i have a ??
aside from the butch cruzin statement....... how r we girls to go TG cruzin??? i mean how can we tell from bio guys???
lol i think its funny cuz i iread lots times how can the butchs /TG's tell if a woman they see .... how can they tell is the woman is of the queer group of not... hmmm
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for this!!!!!!! I have been trying to figure out a way to ask the exact same question. I have kind of wrapped my brain around the idea that it can really only be done by online.
(hoping you'll ask this in the other thread too)
Old 11-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #1042
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for this!!!!!!! I have been trying to figure out a way to ask the exact same question. I have kind of wrapped my brain around the idea that it can really only be done by online.
(hoping you'll ask this in the other thread too)

LOL LOL ....... well umm ..... its something i have had thoughts about for a while now.. lol
ok ahh let me see........... the Tranz thread?? or single TG thread??
will go to the single one i guess. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #1043
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
hmm no..... no new alternator .. forget what it was.. lol think a belt...
and i heard something during the night driving down the highway but thought it was something in the road.... it was dark and raining all the way .... no signs ..... until i got here to park for the night.. and notice my voltage gadge was at almost zero.... thought hmm odd. wonder why .. i always check my gadges before i get comfy for the night.. soo rolled it over to the shop thats here at the Ta truck stop........ and they pulled it into the shop.. at 2 30am.. when they found out what it was had to wait for parts dept to open at a peter bilt place..... so hell i went to bed.. lol i was pooped.
it was nice snoozin in my truck with it turned off and out of the elements for a change.. lol
lol i bet..(nice an quiet) i do remember the days and nights when i couldnt sleep with out the noise! guess your lucky in a way that it didnt happen in freezing weather!
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 01:07 PM   #1044
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lol ....... yeah..
im looking into gettng my hair styled.. next week.. not sure to what...

ok i have a ??
aside from the butch cruzin statement....... how r we girls to go TG cruzin??? i mean how can we tell from bio guys???
lol i think its funny cuz i iread lots times how can the butchs /TG's tell if a woman they see .... how can they tell is the woman is of the queer group of not... hmmm

i remember once..... someone asked me if i have met any FTM's out here on the road..... like other truckers.. and im like.?? i dont know.. lol ... im not gonna go around asking either.. lol
guess you femmes will have to fine tune that 6th or 9th sence ya'll have for that one.. i know for me i can reconize a t/g bro most the time gut feeling plus alot of time i look at hands. hands tend to stay a lil on the female side for alot. (for me that wouldnt work cause i have "man" hands). heres a thought... maybe walk up and ask?
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #1045
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

MorningStar, Hope they got your engine troubles fixed quickly! What kind fo hairstyle are you looking at? I cut almost eight inches of my hair off almost three years ago and I enjoy having it now cut above my shoulders and layered.

Hope you all are having a good night, I am f**king exhausted. My anatomy professor let me and another girl go to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee between our lecture class and lab class. The guy at DD, forgot to add nonfat milk to my coffee, so I ended up drinking a iced dark coffee with French Vanilla syrup...Needless to say, I was bouncing off of the walls and had my lab worksheets done in about thirty minutes...

I am off to finish studying before my anatomy lecture midterm tomorrow afternoon..

Night to all of you!

Zimmy
Old 11-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #1046
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Evening Everyone,

MorningStar, Hope they got your engine troubles fixed quickly! What kind fo hairstyle are you looking at? I cut almost eight inches of my hair off almost three years ago and I enjoy having it now cut above my shoulders and layered.

Hope you all are having a good night, I am f**king exhausted. My anatomy professor let me and another girl go to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee between our lecture class and lab class. The guy at DD, forgot to add nonfat milk to my coffee, so I ended up drinking a iced dark coffee with French Vanilla syrup...Needless to say, I was bouncing off of the walls and had my lab worksheets done in about thirty minutes...

I am off to finish studying before my anatomy lecture midterm tomorrow afternoon..

Night to all of you!

Zimmy
evenin....... i dont know what kind of hair style yet....

cody ... lol ... my x.. is a TG .. and has very manly hands..never had female looking hands

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #1047
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Strange... for some reason, I don't believe I will be single at some point in 2011. Very strange! I am not even dating anyone right now and just haven't felt like dating for awhile. Probably just some California state of mind, woo-woo...

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 06:10 AM   #1048
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good Evening Everyone,

Night to all of you!

Zimmy
I did the samething to my hair. I cut about 6-8 inches off because it was so thick and there was alot of it. I got my hair cut in short layers and I love it!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 06:14 AM   #1049
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles! I hope everyone is having a good start to your day. This afternoon I have another doctors appointment then out to dinner with mom...mom and I don't get along and I still don't feel good but I'm not in the mood to argue with her
Zimmy watch out for that coffee...bouncing off walls can be tough especially when you're in school
Morningstar, I hope your truck gets fixed soon, if it hasn't already been
ALH, I like your positive thought about not being single in 2011, its good to be positive about that. As for me, I think I'll still be single in 2011 lol
Everyone have a wonderful day!!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:22 AM   #1050
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

good morning singles hope everyone will have an awsome day!
cf hope your doc apt goes well lol an listen to you mom shes been around awhile!! j/k
think i will let my hair grow out and be a long haired boi...hmm maybe not my hair is to curly and cutesy when it grows but all the girls are getting thier hair cut
Old 11-18-2010, 06:27 AM   #1051
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Cuddly,

Hope you are feeling better...I am the same way with my bio dad. He was never a part of my life for the first 30 years and one day I found him. To this day, I wish I never had.

Have fun tonight with your mom..

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good morning singles! I hope everyone is having a good start to your day. This afternoon I have another doctors appointment then out to dinner with mom...mom and I don't get along and I still don't feel good but I'm not in the mood to argue with her
Zimmy watch out for that coffee...bouncing off walls can be tough especially when you're in school
Morningstar, I hope your truck gets fixed soon, if it hasn't already been
ALH, I like your positive thought about not being single in 2011, its good to be positive about that. As for me, I think I'll still be single in 2011 lol
Everyone have a wonderful day!!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:29 AM   #1052
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
cf hope your doc apt goes well lol an listen to you mom shes been around awhile!! j/k
think i will let my hair grow out and be a long haired boi...hmm maybe not my hair is to curly and cutesy when it grows but all the girls are getting thier hair cut
When I read about listening to my mom, I had a mouth full of coffee which I had to clean off the screen. My mom and I haven't gotten along since I was a kid....we're total opposites
As for your hair, keep it the way it is. My ex had curly hair and it was wonderful. Hy did use some mousse on it when hy wanted it straight and pulled back in a ponytail...hy was hot looking!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:29 AM   #1053
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Cody,

Hehe, then you will look like Sebastian Bach from Skid Row. I only cut mine, because it is thick and wavy and living in Florida it can be to much.

Have fun today and stay safe,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Old 11-18-2010, 06:31 AM   #1054
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Good Morning Cuddly,

Hope you are feeling better...I am the same way with my bio dad. He was never a part of my life for the first 30 years and one day I found him. To this day, I wish I never had.

Have fun tonight with your mom..

Zimmy
My dad left my mom when I was 28 (I'm 48 now) to run off with his "high school sweetie" When he took off with her, he stopped having any communication with his kids and wouldn't know his grandkids if he tripped over them. I'd love to find my dad but like you with your dad, I'd probably wish I never found him
Old 11-18-2010, 06:35 AM   #1055
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Zimmy, thanks for starting this thread I really like the way that everyone has come together and interact with each other
Old 11-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #1056
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles seem to have a bit of a cold sneezing and wheezing which isn't a good thing. CF hope you are feeling better and Zimmy hope you are getting good grades in school. Not much doing here, its a bit chilly outside today from walking the dogs suppose to get colder though soon. NOt really looking forward to the cold and snow!! I like warm weather spring and summer...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #1057
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Good Morning Singles seem to have a bit of a cold sneezing and wheezing which isn't a good thing. CF hope you are feeling better and Zimmy hope you are getting good grades in school. Not much doing here, its a bit chilly outside today from walking the dogs suppose to get colder though soon. NOt really looking forward to the cold and snow!! I like warm weather spring and summer...
** putting on a face mask**
mawning Singles....

wait its like almost lunch time here........ well eastern time anyways... lol

and no truck is still getting worked on....... wont be bk and ready fro a load till this afternoon.

Old 11-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #1058
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Popping in to say a fond hello to all the lovely and handsome singles!!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #1059
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Afternoon (for some) E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Friday EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #1060
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status: