Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #161
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlmeister View Post
perhaps terminally single. after an explosive end to a 5yr relationship and 100K$ later...I admit I'm a little gunshy. that was almost 3yrs ago and I've only begun to date again in the past 6-7 months. maybe that's where I'll keep it for now, dunno.

sure I would like to have another serious relationship. I miss everything about them. so unless ms right really does exist, I'm just keeping the calendar full, staying busy, concentrating on Me and some goals.

for now, I find Myself another year older and being persued by younger women. it's flattering and I enjoy the dates. but eventually I long for conversations with someone more...life experienced. it's hard for Me to accept that anything meaningfull can develop with a 15-20yr age difference. not a judgement on all younger women of course, just sayin...that's all.

It took me quite a long time after breaking up to even think about dating. In fact it took me about 3 years. The first year you sit back a bit dumbfounded. You wonder what went wrong, you blame yourself even if it wasnt you fault. The second year you place ads, talk to a few people and that can be a major trip! You step back, re-evaluate and proceed with caution. You decide that maybe a forum of a bit of queer networking is in order and to take it one step at a time. By the third year you meet a few people and encounter some BS and drama. It make you really start to miss even the worse relationship.

Isn't that funny because I too have been approached lately by lots of younger boi's. Cute, playful but was thinking the exactly same thing as you. I'm honestly not sure what I want but I know "something" needs to get my interest to fully engage me. I'm too busy for causal nothingness so if I'm going to take the little free time I do have I want to invest it into at least an awesome life long friendship.

So if you're looking for good conversation then here I am. If you can manage a bit of fishing that might be good too.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #162
SUV09ST

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Relationship Status:
single

SUV09ST is just really niceSUV09ST is just really niceSUV09ST is just really niceSUV09ST is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I just came in here cause Dels was in here and I didn't want her to be lonely...
Hey ,, this is nice .. been single for awhile...
SUV09ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:49 AM   #163
Berlmeister

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch/trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
anything male identified
Relationship Status:
dating a bit

Berlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST ReputationBerlmeister Has the BEST Reputation

fishing? figuratively or literally? I'm always up for good conversation with an intelligent woman. Hit Me up in yahoo somtime...
Old 07-07-2010, 04:00 PM   #164
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

Berl, I agree with you. I broke up in early March with my ex. I gave up my job, apartment and my family to be with her. I moved to Seattle and unfortunately, the relationship didn't last. I moved home two and a half weeks later and I won't give up my life unless I know that my partner is in it for the long haul.

Lipstix, your family are missing out on watching you have a life. One day, they will realize this, but by then, it will be to late....When I had to make the decision of talking to my bio dad, it was hard, but one that I don't regret. My life is much better and I know who my true family is...Hugs...

Ruthie, tell that piece of shyt to piss off...You deserve much better than what she has done to you....Hugs

Hope everyone else has had a wonderful day,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #165
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all of the new people and hope you all are having a wonderful day and are enjoying the BFP site...

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 04:46 PM   #166
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to chime in for a moment and I haven't read through the latest posts so I'm probably off the subject at hand but.....

I'm single and will likely stay that way for awhile longer. I haven't been involved in long term for more than 18 years. I think I would like to meet someone eventually, but the thing is, I don't believe that dating has to carry
that goal. I would date to have fun, not to get into a relationship.

If, in the course of dating, I develop some deep feelings than sure. But I would never ask anyone out because I was searching. I'd ask them out to have a good time; I believe in dating around. I would also make that very clear at the start. I have resent being pinned down. Just my .02
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #167
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I'm going to chime in for a moment and I haven't read through the latest posts so I'm probably off the subject at hand but.....

I'm single and will likely stay that way for awhile longer. I haven't been involved in long term for more than 18 years. I think I would like to meet someone eventually, but the thing is, I don't believe that dating has to carry
that goal. I would date to have fun, not to get into a relationship.

If, in the course of dating, I develop some deep feelings than sure. But I would never ask anyone out because I was searching. I'd ask them out to have a good time; I believe in dating around. I would also make that very clear at the start. I have resent being pinned down. Just my .02

I agree with you Jet I am the same way and I've been single ten years not because I had to but I needed to plus focusing on myself and my goals , I'm not getting any younger and I am finding out that the younger appear to be interested in the older folk which is nice but I perfer someone really close to my age. " No offense to the late 20's and 30's. just my two cent's.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #168
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Thanks Zimmy still single in NJ don't like it one bit but there is nothing I can do about it, no gay community in NJ to speak of its all south Jersey!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #169
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes I get a glimpse of not wanting to be single when I see my friend's girl making dinner for him. I don't want her because I don3 make moves on anyone elses lady but I thought it must be nice. Ok I'm over it. Lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:37 PM   #170
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
I agree with you Jet I am the same way and I've been single ten years not because I had to but I needed to plus focusing on myself and my goals , I'm not getting any younger and I am finding out that the younger appear to be interested in the older folk which is nice but I perfer someone really close to my age. " No offense to the late 20's and 30's. just my two cent's.
I don't know why younger people are attracted to older folks. But...I'm with you...I'm flattered. Hey, we're not gettin any younger.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 05:25 AM   #171
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Lipstix,

You are welcome and hoping your internship goes a lot better this morning...

Have fun~!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Thanks Zimmy still single in NJ don't like it one bit but there is nothing I can do about it, no gay community in NJ to speak of its all south Jersey!!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #172
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good start to your day. It is in the low 70's here, but the high today is going to be near 100. Thank goodness, I don't have any errands to run.

Have fun,

Zimmy
Old 07-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #173
FetchingClever

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leatherwoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, that crazy girl over there
Relationship Status:
Engaged

FetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud ofFetchingClever has much to be proud of

Hi everybody

Just popping into this thread for the first time. I'm single and living in the Cincinnati area.

Hope everybody is bearing the summer heat well!

~Clever
FetchingClever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #174
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good start to your day. It is in the low 70's here, but the high today is going to be near 100. Thank goodness, I don't have any errands to run.

Have fun,

Zimmy
Zimmy thanx for the thread
I live in Az. and 103 degrees for today..last night at 10pm it was just 98...lol
anyway, I am single, not doing too much dating, but looking forward to meeting new ladies, who knows where it can lead to, eventually..also to meet some good butches and tmen as friends. My last relationship was about a year ago, we tried the LDR for 2 years, eventually I moved to be with her but, well...it just wasn't meant to be, nuff said. We're friends now, I guess that's all it was meant to be, and that is OK.
So, "I'm back on the market", so to speak.
Anyway...guess that's all for now.
Everybody have a great weekend
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #175
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome FC and Paposeco!

The only way to beat this heat is to go swimming or stay inside if you can. I'm not looking forward to August and September here in Florida.

Leaving cool drinks and have a good day,

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #176
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Had a date with "THAT" one yesterday and a new one today. This is my response:
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #177
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Still single in NJ and have not heard from that women that I met about a month ago...oh well I guess its not meant to be. Zimmy thanks for the good wishes about the internshiop I go back tomorrow and see if they are going to give me anything else to do. It's boring for sure, looking to move after the CMA exam, certified medical assistant probably Arizona, rents are reasonable and its gay friendly..ok gotta take it down for the night I'm tired. Good night all
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #178
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good night everyone....

Hope you all sleep well and have a good start to your day tomorrow..I am taking my three year old niece to school tomorrow for my mom and then I am coming back home...

Zimmy
Old 07-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #179
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good night everyone....

Hope you all sleep well and have a good start to your day tomorrow..I am taking my three year old niece to school tomorrow for my mom and then I am coming back home...

Zimmy
Sweet dreams!

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #180
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Singles, happy Friday! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote