Old 03-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #501
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Web cam
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:39 PM   #502
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
you would not believe how many people have fantasies about Sarah Pallin! I think we need to start a FB about it...
are they violent?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #503
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default OK, so I'm easily amused

Hitchcock's Ninja Cat comes closer without moving
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwpgyRUv5g"]YouTube- Hitchcock's Ninja Cat comes closer without moving[/ame]
Old 03-30-2010, 07:03 PM   #504
angelswhisper

Default :)

Happiness today comes from within! The realization that I am so worth everything good and that I am so very blessed in life!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #505
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

homemade tater salad!
it was way yummy

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 07:17 PM   #506
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

While I was sitting in a parking lot overlooking a small river, I saw the most perfect plump Mallard serenely floating around.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #507
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The support of truly AMAZING, GENEROUS, SINCERE people!!

Now... time to go finish making my REAL pickled eggs! LMCAO!

Last edited by Kenna; 03-30-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: another brain blank...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:13 AM   #508
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

A text message from one of my friends that is going to Mexico with me, that said, "7 days, 14 hours, 50 minutes and 30 secs to Cancun".
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 12:27 PM   #509
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile this afternoon...

Finding some pictures from a few years ago, of friends that I adore more than anything in the world. So many great times with amazing memories that will last me a lifetime.

A smile filled lunch date with my momma.

My fortune cookie from lunch, "Your day will be filled with sunshine & happiness". Oh so true it is!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #510
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Getting to sit outside (right now) before I see my next client. It's the perfect day outside. Absolutely perfect.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM   #511
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My good friend here in Georgia texted me and told me she left her laptop in a purple flowered bag at the social security office and they called the bomb squad. and police. can u imagine?

roflmao......this could only happen to her.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 06:16 PM   #512
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Default flippin' the bitch switch...

my son and his girlfriend have been having serious issues- this chick is a piece of work I tell ya- my grandsons can't even go over to their dads house no more cuz she pitches a fit... anywayssssss so she up and decides 2 days ago to go sign a lease on a new place, then proceeds to throw the said lease at my kid- right in his face, just another petty attempt to bait him-

I have been very patient... I have been very nice...........

so what made me smile today?
Walking my happy ass right up into her house, and very nicely, very calmly and very directly calling her on her shit- then informing her that all of the "joint" bills that they shared.... were now all hers. We removed my kids name from all of it.

Informed her trifiling ass that the lease for the house is in her name only now...(spoke to their landlord who is a friend of mine) and informed him that my son would be moving into my home as of tomorrow-so she now has 2 leases- andddddddd- I very convincingly told her that MY grandsons WOULD be there to sleep in THEIR room tonite,
and if there was a problem, then we could handle it right here right now-

She never even opened that smartass mouth- except to say... yes ma'am.
yeah... it's the little things that make me smile.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #513
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeminineAllure View Post
Romeo one of my male feral cats rolled on his back today and let me rub his tummy. This is huge trust for any animal to be on their back and vulnerable let along a feral cat. It took him over a year to trust me like this. It bought me joy.
This is so awesome! I love it when they finally get it!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM   #514
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
my son and his girlfriend have been having serious issues- this chick is a piece of work I tell ya- my grandsons can't even go over to their dads house no more cuz she pitches a fit... anywayssssss so she up and decides 2 days ago to go sign a lease on a new place, then proceeds to throw the said lease at my kid- right in his face, just another petty attempt to bait him-

I have been very patient... I have been very nice...........

so what made me smile today?
Walking my happy ass right up into her house, and very nicely, very calmly and very directly calling her on her shit- then informing her that all of the "joint" bills that they shared.... were now all hers. We removed my kids name from all of it.

Informed her trifiling ass that the lease for the house is in her name only now...(spoke to their landlord who is a friend of mine) and informed him that my son would be moving into my home as of tomorrow-so she now has 2 leases- andddddddd- I very convincingly told her that MY grandsons WOULD be there to sleep in THEIR room tonite,
and if there was a problem, then we could handle it right here right now-

She never even opened that smartass mouth- except to say... yes ma'am.
yeah... it's the little things that make me smile.

You go girl
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:22 PM   #515
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

An email filled with beautiful pictures of owls. Thank you crow
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #516
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Talking with my lober and having her talk me down off of my family dynamic..

The realization that I no longer harber any emotions for someone.. That who they potrayed was mearly an illusion.. That who I *Loved* didn't really exist.. Eye opener... really an eye opener..

Porch sitting with my mom and watching the stars come out while describing them to my sweetie...
Old 04-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #517
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My surgeon cleared me to leave the state for a year today. It is official-

Here I come New Mexico!!!!!
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 06:02 AM   #518
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Annie's moon

This morning...
Waking to the sunrise on one side of the house...and a beautiful moon still in the sky on the other side!! Ohhhh how I love those kinda mornings!! I especially love the Harvest Moon and Hunter's Moon in October and November!

When my son was weeeeee little, my sister went away with the military. He was soooooo attached to "his Annie" that he was always so homesick for her. We came up with a way to help him... they both LOVED the moon and stars and anything to do with space travel. When she would call at night, she would say "you see that moon tonight? Isn't it beautiful? Now honey, remember, no matter where I am in the world, I am looking at the same moon.".... I always thought that was such a cool way to tell a little kid that you are always close at heart and not far away from them. Having that connection to the moon made a bond and took away his homesickness and loneliness. To this day, nearly 20 years later, this story always brings a smile and fond memories. He got so he would call the crescent moon "my moon" and the full moon "Annie's moon"... I LOVE that!! and wish I could write a children's book about this titled "Annie's moon".
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 06:46 AM   #519
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Peaceful time alone.

Thankful for true friends.

A wonderful family.

And keys that lock doors.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 06:49 AM   #520
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Ember trying to get me out of bed after snoozing the alarm clock a few times.
Made me smile to know he's got my back.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile