The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 04-09-2017, 04:35 PM   #61
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I am by no means a slave to fashion but I think I dress well.

For daily wear I sport either a navy or black t-shirt underneath a solid color long sleeve shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

For dressy occasions I wear pressed black dress slacks, most often followed by a crisp white shirt and black dress shoes.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 05:25 PM   #62
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I read the title of this thread and thought it was for people that wanted to buy a butch.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 05:33 PM   #63
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Is this a shopping thread ???? ** looks all excited **
Old 04-09-2017, 05:40 PM   #64
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
Bump.

Honestly I dress like shit. Probably need a little more fort for nice date nights and a cousins wedding this summer.

Unfortunately I am plus sized and ...sigh... not the square body type I would like. I wear menswear... but piece that work are few and far between. Probably the reason I dress like shit... I hate shopping and will wear what ever I find to death.
Same with me, being a big guy, clothes cost more. I can't afford it.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 05:48 PM   #65
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This may be unrelated and if so I apologize, but I wanted to share a link for those that bind/would like to bind but don't want to dish out a lot of money.

https://www.gc2b.co/

I came across this brand by reading an article where someone had tested low-cost binders and provided feedback. These can be purchased through Amazon and they're roughly $30/$35 with tax. Sometimes Amazon runs out of stock but it doesn't generally take too long to restock, although I do not think that they stock all colors/sizes. We had to exchange once for a different size and it was a breeze.

My partner wears one and says it is awesome - comfortable enough to wear all day (even wore it through laser tag) but wouldn't suggest working out in it. It can be done if it is lower impact (i.e. we just did thirty minutes on a bike, nothing excessive or high impact) but you obviously want to be cautious with exerting yourself and the pressure on your lungs/chest.

He wears the half-tank, it has wider straps and is designed like a tanktop, and no lines are visible if worn under a tanktop and then under a shirt. We have not tested it by itself under a t-shirt, but I think it would still look fine. It compresses well and allows him to wear a t-shirt in public comfortably and, also important, confidently. He says it is not any more heat-inducing than wearing a t-shirt, and when he sits he hasn't noticed it rolling up/having to adjust it or pull it down upon standing.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #66
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer shorts or jeans with t-shirts over khakis and Polo's all the time these days. Work attire to me is so not personable, it's like you dress to impress not based on your work or how well you do your work.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #67
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

My wardrobe, other than scrubs..... one pair of baggy jeans, one pair of dickies type pants in grey I never were, two henleys, three t shirts that don't fit, a jeep tank, anthr tank that doesn't fit right (doesnt cover my chest), and some camping cloths that are too stained to wear in public. And a sweater.

I am a traveler so I have to keep it minimal, but every single date I've been on in the last two months I've had to wear the same jeans, one of the two henleys or the sweater. And BTW the only reason I own the henleys is I LITERALLY had nothing decent for our first date... so I bought them.

I think my best bet is to try buy online from a men's plus size store that has a good return policy.

Has anyone out there found a pair of plus sized slim fit jeans they like? Not too tight, just tapered so they'd look good with a nice pair of shoes...
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #68
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
My wardrobe, other than scrubs..... one pair of baggy jeans, one pair of dickies type pants in grey I never were, two henleys, three t shirts that don't fit, a jeep tank, anthr tank that doesn't fit right (doesnt cover my chest), and some camping cloths that are too stained to wear in public. And a sweater.

I am a traveler so I have to keep it minimal, but every single date I've been on in the last two months I've had to wear the same jeans, one of the two henleys or the sweater. And BTW the only reason I own the henleys is I LITERALLY had nothing decent for our first date... so I bought them.

I think my best bet is to try buy online from a men's plus size store that has a good return policy.

Has anyone out there found a pair of plus sized slim fit jeans they like? Not too tight, just tapered so they'd look good with a nice pair of shoes...
Try King size online or Dxl. Google both and see what you can find but I warn you its not cheap, the pants I have on right now cost me 65 bucks.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:35 AM   #69
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Xtemp Tshirts from Hanes!!!
These are a must for me now during the summer and when I wear a lighter color polo so they cant see my binder, etc.

Albert Einstein
Old 10-16-2017, 10:27 PM   #70
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
This may be unrelated and if so I apologize, but I wanted to share a link for those that bind/would like to bind but don't want to dish out a lot of money.

https://www.gc2b.co/

I came across this brand by reading an article where someone had tested low-cost binders and provided feedback. These can be purchased through Amazon and they're roughly $30/$35 with tax. Sometimes Amazon runs out of stock but it doesn't generally take too long to restock, although I do not think that they stock all colors/sizes. We had to exchange once for a different size and it was a breeze.

My partner wears one and says it is awesome - comfortable enough to wear all day (even wore it through laser tag) but wouldn't suggest working out in it. It can be done if it is lower impact (i.e. we just did thirty minutes on a bike, nothing excessive or high impact) but you obviously want to be cautious with exerting yourself and the pressure on your lungs/chest.

He wears the half-tank, it has wider straps and is designed like a tanktop, and no lines are visible if worn under a tanktop and then under a shirt. We have not tested it by itself under a t-shirt, but I think it would still look fine. It compresses well and allows him to wear a t-shirt in public comfortably and, also important, confidently. He says it is not any more heat-inducing than wearing a t-shirt, and when he sits he hasn't noticed it rolling up/having to adjust it or pull it down upon standing.
I came back because someone repped me, and can now add that the binder is not seen under t-shirts.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 11:25 PM   #71
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
I came back because someone repped me, and can now add that the binder is not seen under t-shirts.
Good to know as im buying a binder from the site soon.

Albert Einstein
Old 10-19-2017, 08:20 PM   #72
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Do you step into the binder or lift it over your head. Im curious as ive seen and heard about different ways.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:53 PM   #73
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I found a new online shop, even if it is local to me but I thought I would share.

www.manready.com
Old 11-10-2017, 08:55 PM   #74
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

JDeere,

Did you ever order the binder? Is it working out for you?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 08:58 PM   #75
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
JDeere,

Did you ever order the binder? Is it working out for you?
Not yet, I am starting a new job and I was low on funds, so waiting till I get paid.

When I do I will definitely post to everyone about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 05:37 AM   #76
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I finally ordered my binder. I cant wait till It gets here...
Old 10-02-2018, 09:48 PM   #77
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

The binder works perfectly for me. Keeps me pretty flat and doesn't roll up and is easily tucked in as well.

If I lose more weight I may have to go to smaller size binder.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:22 PM   #78
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Wallets!!!

Trifold, bi fold, passcase, money clip? What is it that you carry?
Old 10-11-2018, 08:30 PM   #79
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Wallets!!!

Trifold, bi fold, passcase, money clip? What is it that you carry?
I've had the same bi-fold, leather wallet that my dad gave me for the last 15 years, it has his company logo on the front. It doesn't have any noticeable wears or anything, so I never had to replace it. It's been good to me.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2018, 08:35 PM   #80
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I've had the same bi-fold, leather wallet that my dad gave me for the last 15 years, it has his company logo on the front. It doesn't have any noticeable wears or anything, so I never had to replace it. It's been good to me.
I have like 6 wallets, all of them have wear on them, 2 are big rodeo wallets, 4 are trifolds.

I really want this one rodeo wallet but its insanely expensive so I may ask for it for birthday or Christmas.