Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #361
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

finally knowing whats going on for Christmas with my family, it has put alot of ease on my parents and myself, this year it is going to be very low key at my brothers house, less presents than years before and time with family.

Also I can't wait till the 31st, my nephew will be born via C Section that day!!!!!
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #362
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

........Incoming.

Mother, that is.

This evening.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #363
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
........Incoming.

Mother, that is.

This evening.

~Theo~
OH NO RUN MOM IS HERE (just joshing with ya)
Old 12-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #364
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

http://discovermagazine.com/2003/aug/featscienceof
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #365
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
OH NO RUN MOM IS HERE (just joshing with ya)
Oh no....you got it right!!!

I adore my mother....we both do....and it's always great to see her. But she's "no longer the woman who raised me", if that makes sense. Well, I take that back. She is, but she's gotten older, as we all have, and now it seems that the rolls have been reversed.....and I've never been good with children. So when she visits these days, it's both joyful yet heartbreaking, too, and it carries with it a lot of responsibility on me, and it's stressful. Last year, she slipped and fell while getting out of the shower in the small bathroom. It scared me to death and I spent the night in the ER with her, having her looked at and making sure she didn't break anything. She's 87...nearly 88 this April, so things like broken hips and falls are always things I worry about with her.

I'm really just glad she's coming. She's really in good health for her years, though her mind is what I worry about. She's slipping and getting confused. She has moments when she behaves as a child, and she can't hear all that well, either, so you tell her one thing and she "hears" another. At this point, though, I treasure each and every minute I have with her, because I'm sure we're getting down to the last few Christmases I'll have with this beautiful, strong, loving woman who has often told my sister and me, "I couldn't love either of you more if I'd had you myself." (we're adopted)

So, that's kinda what I'm feeling and thinking today.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2009, 10:47 AM   #366
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Oh no....you got it right!!!

I adore my mother....we both do....and it's always great to see her. But she's "no longer the woman who raised me", if that makes sense. Well, I take that back. She is, but she's gotten older, as we all have, and now it seems that the rolls have been reversed.....and I've never been good with children. So when she visits these days, it's both joyful yet heartbreaking, too, and it carries with it a lot of responsibility on me, and it's stressful. Last year, she slipped and fell while getting out of the shower in the small bathroom. It scared me to death and I spent the night in the ER with her, having her looked at and making sure she didn't break anything. She's 87...nearly 88 this April, so things like broken hips and falls are always things I worry about with her.

I'm really just glad she's coming. She's really in good health for her years, though her mind is what I worry about. She's slipping and getting confused. She has moments when she behaves as a child, and she can't hear all that well, either, so you tell her one thing and she "hears" another. At this point, though, I treasure each and every minute I have with her, because I'm sure we're getting down to the last few Christmases I'll have with this beautiful, strong, loving woman who has often told my sister and me, "I couldn't love either of you more if I'd had you myself." (we're adopted)

So, that's kinda what I'm feeling and thinking today.

~Theo~
I understand bro, I dread this with my folks and I saw my grandparents slowly slip away, and Kudos to your mom for adopting you and your sister.

I am a fellow adoptee as well!!!!!

Kudos to you as well for taking on the challenges that face many of us with our aging parents.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #367
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder why certain threads piss people off so much... if that is the case why do they keep posting in them... seriously... it just causes un-needed stress and drama on the body...

thats whats on my mind...

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #368
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

The Christmas Tree shortage in Hawaii.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #369
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Mom. Twelve years goes by fast. Miss you.

Christmas. Is it weird that my chiropractor invited me for Christmas dinner?

Great Love. How rare it is and how transformative it can be.

Friends. Near and far. Old and new. You are in my heart.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #370
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

less ''thanking'', more snarking/hating and/or flirting!

"thank you"
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #371
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
less ''thanking'', more snarking/hating and/or flirting!

"thank you"
It's funny, cuz it's true!!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #372
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

An important call tomorrow morning
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #373
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I keep thinking about Harley and Matthew, and I wonder how they are doing. I pray for them every day, that they both find peace. The last text I got said that Matthew was back in hospice care because of a fever and he was dehydrated. That young man is such a fighter!
Old 12-15-2009, 11:08 PM   #374
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

human behavior .... sometimes it amaze's me

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #375
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Houston weather, it was warm yesterday now its cool again, good lawd wait 5 minutes and it will change again lol
Old 12-15-2009, 11:30 PM   #376
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind...

why someone who asks you to do something to remind them about something then turns around and beetches at you for it... I GIVE UP...

I NEED NEW FRIENDS any TAKERS?

sure I am a pain in the tush... but at least I will be honest with you and make you laugh...

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2009, 12:02 AM   #377
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surayna View Post
Wow! That sucks!

Out of 30 apartments here, we have 8 of us that were flooded out with over ankle deep water.

Now the breathing problems are setting in from breathing in all the fiberglass and asbestos for the last 3 days. This is not how I wanted to spend my winter break from school. We really should have been put up in hotels instead of having to stay here and get all this cleaned up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet&Content View Post
These websites might help...at least in finding a resource (health or safety code agency, the Red Cross, your township administration office, etc) that may help... http://www.osbar.org/public/legalinfo/1256.htm http://www.osbar.org/public/legalinf...bitability.htm as quoted: "What about repairs to the rental unit?
Immediately report any habitability or other problems to your landlord. Although you are not required to so, it may be more beneficial to report such problems in writing. It is against the law for a landlord to retaliate against you if you are seeking repairs." ... also, I'd check out the state asbestos laws and your local office of Environmental Protection Agency. I worked in asbestos abatement...it's the law here that he MUST have the asbestos removed by an EPA qualified contractor and if it can't be removed it must be encapsulated. Plus, there's the black mold to consider after a flood... you are SO correct, he should, by law, have found you suitable living quarters until the issue was resolved. He's such a slacker!! Remember, he can't retaliate against you if you stand up to him and take action against him. Here in PA, we could file a small claims law suit against him at our local magistrate office.

I really wish there was something I could do to help...I'm so sorry for your heartache and troubles.
I've got a woman and her two kids in my hotel now because the house she rents had a couple of pipes burst. The landlord is paying. It's the law here and I'm sure there too. Please look into it and check the link out.

Good luck!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2009, 02:58 AM   #378
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Aughh! Nicole is sitting RIGHT BESIDE Penelope during this Larry K. interview/episode.

They musta "made up" during this filming of the movie Nine.

Interesting caste. I will have to see ze movie!!! Ahhh, Judy D. (Ellen will be happy.) Kate H. Daniel Day L. LOREN(S), etc...!

I'm thinking Larry has "sheeet" in his pants right now. (He appears to be a tad nervous.)

Women...

*HAH! Nicole just announced that she is playing a transsexual in her next film!!

*DOUBLE HAH!!! Ten nominations for this movie Nine. (Opens Friday in LA and nation-wide X-MAS Day. Just sayin'...)
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #379
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

pizza, deep dish pizza
Old 12-16-2009, 11:05 AM   #380
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

a great phone call
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote