Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Still crushing. And I already named her. ;-)
Old 10-23-2012, 05:14 AM   #2222
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
I always have crushes lol
Spill

you can do it !!

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #2223
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Red Fkag, if you tell me your crush I might tell you mine?
Ok ok

uhm
well

awe hell..

There are a lot of people I am crushing on, Femmes, perhaps a couple butches.. We are one friggen sexy Planet around here...

I am just trying to help people... find each other..

I am willing to play a little match maker.. I just want to see people happy and in love..

its what life is all about..

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #2224
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
You know I adore you, that's a give
Happy you have D in your life, she's good for you and to you.
Thanks, Wolfy, I adore you too!

And yes, I feel I am really blessed to have D in my life. She is good for me, and she damned well BETTER be good too! LOL
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #2225
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
APG, you're one of my biggest inspirations on this site. You showed me that things don't have to dry up and blow away, so to speak, after a "certain" age. You also made me think for almost a year about telling my children the truth. And if I may say, you bring it in that ballgown . Don't know if it's genes or plain hard work, but you had it going on.

So yes, I've had a femme-crush on you from go
Darlin, I also have had a femme crush on you too. You are one of the smartest women I know, and that is super sexy in my book. You have a great (and sometimes sick) sense of humor, which I adore.

And hell yes, we don't have to dry up and blow away at ANY age! Woo-Hoo!

Let's get together soon again for lunch, I had so much fun the last time!

APG
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #2226
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

two years ago you and I smiled and chatted at lunch, WolfyOne adding the zest, and danced and drank water at the Prom, and talked abut dark desires and nights of desire, and I crushed on a wonderful woman with beautiful eyes, a sparkling smile, and a powerful quiet confidence about her, who was giddy about finding this community and then

2012, Gulp...red dress...eye level.
a new bench, a great stud....the crush from out West goes on
Oh Tommi, Tommi, Tommi.....I absolutely have a crush on you!! I was just beyond proud to have 2 such sexy butches to lunch with (and hell to the yeah, flirt with!)

And as for the eye level..honey you are always welcome to plant that adorable face right where it hits! (I used to get really insecure about how I am always taller than those around me... well Tommi, I found with you that my height can actually be a PLUS! )

Can't wait to get back out to Cali for business, and this time we will get together!

APG
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #2227
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
ahemmmm.....boy am I slighted.........how soon we does forget, eh APG?? lol
Clay, I could never forget you and our mutual crushing! *wink* From the long phone calls, to the cross-posting in all the fun and naughty threads here, you are the bomb!

I was so disappointed that you and Miss Scarlett couldn't make it to the Reunion this year. I really wanted to finally meet you face to face. NEXT YEAR, you hear??

APG
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #2228
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

Still crushing. Crushing harder each day. Not used to something like this... Scared. Nervous. Excited. Anxious. Optimistic... Yeah that describes a few emotions that I'm going through right now with this.
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #2229
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Spill

you can do it !!
Ha! If I spill it I'll have to clean it back up.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #2230
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Ha! If I spill it I'll have to clean it back up.
They actually have a cleaning crew around here for that kind of mess so go ahead.. make someone's day!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #2231
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

In that case, who is your crush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
They actually have a cleaning crew around here for that kind of mess so go ahead.. make someone's day!
Old 10-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #2232
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
In that case, who is your crush?
I didn't say I had a crush silly.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #2233
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-claps and rubs hands together-

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #2234
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
(Maybe even spill the beans as to who your crush is.... why not???? )
My crush knows who she is. ;-)
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #2235
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraffitiBoi View Post
My crush knows who she is. ;-)

I would hope so especially since she stole your shirt.. lol.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #2236
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
I would hope so especially since she stole your shirt.. lol.
So we look for someone wearing a stolen shirt.. should be easy !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #2237
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
So we look for someone wearing a stolen shirt.. should be easy !
Maybe we should have one of the femmes dust for prints??

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #2238
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

lol....she even posted about it.......I know who it is....snickers....and I ain't telling! 'cause I am like that!!!...lol
Old 10-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #2239
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Maybe we should have one of the femmes dust for prints??
I think we should dust the Femmes for .. well.. what the hell its a Femme dusting! I am not seeing a downside to that.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #2240
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
I think we should dust the Femmes for .. well.. what the hell its a Femme dusting! I am not seeing a downside to that.
I'll get the white lab coats and the gloves. Please let's not use the glitter because it tends to stick to my face, which is hard to explain later... I'm just saying...

all in the name of crushes of course.