Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Message-in-a-bottle

Dear Finder,

Kiss the one you can't live without

Signed,
Your Genie-in-a-bottle
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 07:34 AM   #162
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

As I uncurl the little piece of beautiful textured homemade paper...I find the enclosed words change my world and make it worth living for tomorrow again ...

"If this is what falling in love feels like, all over again every second of the day. Then I have been missing all its glory."
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 07:38 AM   #163
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default message in a bottle

Dear Finder,
GET ME OUTTA HERE !! lol
Old 02-19-2014, 10:35 PM   #164
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens....don't give up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 06:42 AM   #165
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default Home is more than a man made structure

....In my world...as my lover, my best friend, my companion, my strength, my protector, my PARTNER ...you will always always be highly honored and respected as who you are ...and will walk in Our world knowing you take the lead....

Take all that in darlin....I will be fierce when taking care of you...soothing when needed....your HAVEN from those that don't acknowledge you correctly and your Home ..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 05:02 AM   #166
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

My journey started by being thrown into the unknown waters to drift aimlessly till you found me. First I thank you for having the adventurous nature to look to see what was inside this bottle. Second I want to tell you that every second of every day is a precious gift to love and cherish. Some will feel like total despair, you will want to give up but know those days are few and far between and the other days will be filled with great possibilities for love, laughter and untold happiness. Live each second with the eyes of a child learning everything for the first time
Old 05-03-2015, 12:52 PM   #167
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hiccup Good Buddy

Never try to be someone you're not, then people are like, "Hey you are not my husband" then they call the police.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 01:11 PM   #168
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

across the planes, we will find one another someday...there I will lay astral claims upon your milky flesh...enraptured in those searing flames of infinite passions...
Old 10-29-2016, 10:05 AM   #169
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am sorry....:
Old 10-31-2016, 10:47 AM   #170
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I love you just the way you are. 💓
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2016, 11:28 AM   #171
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Bring more chocolate coconut treats,
My sleeping mask, noise canceling head phones,
Pain killers (p.r.n.supply), and extra pillows (please).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 04:23 PM   #172
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh.....look how much time has gone by....

(Gets pen and paper out, cleans the bottle)

I need more candy, more suntan oil, and if you have time, please include more water, send more herbal tea and another book or several magazines to read. Crossword puzzles appreciated greatly.

(Puts note in bottle, tosses it out to sea on the next wave).
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 05:13 PM   #173
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

As I slip my message into this bottle, I would wish the sea to carry it across the miles to you....so you can read my message.....you are so incredible, beautiful, witty, compassionate, fiercely independent, & gentle in your heart! I love this and so much more about you!
Old 09-14-2019, 07:45 PM   #174
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Remember how you told me that when I became an old lady, that my lipstick would smear out into the invisible fissures of my lips, like some lady you saw at a cashier's counter at a Berlin coffee house café? Well, you were right. Except I found a fabulous Magical Moringa oil moisturizer and now I have avoided that plight (for the time being). I've missed you, all these years, but in case you ever find this note, just know you're loved. Deeply. Thanks for all the late night musings and wisdom you shared with me, years ago, dear friend.

All My Love,

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 12:33 AM   #175
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Darling,
Sorry it's been so long.
Aesop
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 01:58 AM   #176
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

This bottle be found by someone who wants to travel the NN Continent or perhaps Central and South America. Would also like to stop in The Carribean, with a prolonged stop in Cuba.

Goddess of the Oceans, Yemaya, please send this bottle to someone with like-mind.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 06:43 AM   #177
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

You left. Said you were just going to go out and get some milk. It's been 20 years. Come back. All is forgiven.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 08:23 AM   #178
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

All hope is lost. Save yourself...