Old 11-12-2009, 11:39 AM   #61
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Last night's "Glee" was SO amazing.....

Recap: One of the members of Glee club is in a wheel chair...long story short, he felt "less than", so the director made every member of the group be in a wheel chair, too. It was a great and powerful teachable moment.

Another member of the Glee Club is gay and wanted to audition for a song that was traditionally sung by a girl. At first, he was told no. But then the kid's dad ~ a rough & tough, red~neck kinda guy ~ went to the school to fight for his son's rights. Again, powerful.

Of course, there is always Sue Sylvester.....Ya love to hate her.

It deals with SO much in such a brief amount of time. Great show ~ if You haven't seen it, check it out!

~Diva

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #62
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Last night's "Glee" was SO amazing.....

Recap: One of the members of Glee club is in a wheel chair...long story short, he felt "less than", so the director made every member of the group be in a wheel chair, too. It was a great and powerful teachable moment.

Another member of the Glee Club is gay and wanted to audition for a song that was traditionally sung by a girl. At first, he was told no. But then the kid's dad ~ a rough & tough, red~neck kinda guy ~ went to the school to fight for his son's rights. Again, powerful.

Of course, there is always Sue Sylvester.....Ya love to hate her.

It deals with SO much in such a brief amount of time. Great show ~ if You haven't seen it, check it out!

~Diva

I didn't see the back story on Sue coming. Fantastic!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #63
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm going to write something......

"Miserable User: The Musical"

Cast of Characters

Glynn Close, reprising her Fatal Attraction role as the maniacal bitch with a knife

Freddy Krueger...yeah, well....

Homer Simpson.....there must be a character man in every musical, of course

Pee Wee Herman, playing the part of Harold, the inquistive neighbor

Flip Wilson as Geraldine....because the devil made her do it....I'm pretty certain she'll have a knife, too....why not?

This will be a great musical...hilarity will ensue...the Dance O' The Knives will especially be entertaining for one and all.....choreography by Steve Martin and Madonna (who have gracious agreed to combine their Happy Dance/Vogue dances.....with the knives)

Bring Your hankies because the surprise ending will leave You in tears.....

Programs will feature biographical information of the entire cast as well as various websites for the knives used.

clearly I have too much time on my hands.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #64
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

i <3 Capt'n Crunch
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was violated today. I demand pressies in order to prevent the breakdown of my fragile psyche.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #66
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Gemmes fragile psyche makes my naughty bits tingle.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Gemmes fragile psyche makes my naughty bits tingle.
Wrap your naughty bits with a bow and I'll be happy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #68
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Happy "Pizza with the works minus anchovies" Day!!
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #69
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I will now use my super powers to cleanse thee.

Ben Dover
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #70
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
open to new possibilities

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation

*perk*

naughty bits tingling?

I always come in late to the party!
:S

I am the stone that the builder refused

I can't do this all on my own... I'm no Superman.

My armor, battered but strong. My sword, pitted but razor sharp. My body is bloodied but doesn't know to quit. I am battle-tested and proven, I shall live to fight another day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...91850051_n.jpg
Paphigleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #71
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Righty, aka Big Bertha, is trying to escape! Mayday! Mayday! I repeat, Big Bertha is attempting to escape!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #72
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I just don't get it...perhaps I am just clueless....nothing makes sense....I'm confused. OY!
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #73
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm going to write something......

"Miserable User: The Musical"

Cast of Characters

Glynn Close, reprising her Fatal Attraction role as the maniacal bitch with a knife

Freddy Krueger...yeah, well....

Homer Simpson.....there must be a character man in every musical, of course

Pee Wee Herman, playing the part of Harold, the inquistive neighbor

Flip Wilson as Geraldine....because the devil made her do it....I'm pretty certain she'll have a knife, too....why not?

This will be a great musical...hilarity will ensue...the Dance O' The Knives will especially be entertaining for one and all.....choreography by Steve Martin and Madonna (who have gracious agreed to combine their Happy Dance/Vogue dances.....with the knives)

Bring Your hankies because the surprise ending will leave You in tears.....

Programs will feature biographical information of the entire cast as well as various websites for the knives used.

clearly I have too much time on my hands.....

HAHAHA!! I wubbed you Diva!
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #74
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

why does anything "have" to make "sense"?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #75
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

If you find a dollar in your dryer, it's yours to make bets with as you please.

SSWA
Old 11-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #76
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
HAHAHA!! I wubbed you Diva!

I think I felt that.
I'm worried.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #77
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default And now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
If you find a dollar in your dryer, it's yours to make bets with as you please.

SSWA
it's abundantly clear why you got laundry and I got litter box. Them cats ain't shittin no kinda gold.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #78
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

I didnt either. My daughter and I were discussing the show and I told her that I was glad that they finally showed Sues humanity. The big bad dyke routine was getting old.

Warmly,
Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I didn't see the back story on Sue coming. Fantastic!
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #79
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Cramps suck.

The end.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #80
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
Cramps suck.

The end.
I agree....

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff