Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Trans Zone

Old 04-22-2014, 09:38 AM   #401
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I'll bump.

What attracts me the most? Being who you are regardless of what people expect of you. Picture being purple, but feeling like your meant to be green. I couldn't imagine the emotional tole that could take, but I'd give anything to make sure everyone felt as comfortable as they could and just be themselves.

Plus... physical attraction is stronger with FTM's for me. No idea why, strength is a big turn on though.
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2015, 12:40 PM   #402
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For me the obvious attraction to trans men is their masculinity. But it is their specific brand of masculinity that attracts me. There is a thoughtfulness, a mindfulness, a deliberateness to their maleness. It seems to me that through their journey they have thought a lot about what it is to be male. Although they know who they are, they don't take their masculinity for granted because every day it is challenged and questioned by others. Through answering these challenges and exploring with mindfulness the nature of their masculinity, they at some point determine what type of man they want to be. It is my experience that trans men usually aspire to embrace all the good and desirable attributes of manhood. Yes, they may not successfully achieve all they want to be as men, but because they have so deliberately contemplated the nature of their masculinity, they are better men for it. I celebrate you and thank you for that.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #403
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

their minds fascinate me...

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 11:18 PM   #404
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Default OK

For me, I will always be attracted to women and only women....
Old 11-17-2016, 11:58 PM   #405
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation
Default What attracts me to FtMs...

I admire their courage to have commitment to make the transitions. I like the semi-boyish "Bieber" look to clean cut militant look, i.e. Carter the Body. *drools* Scent of musky cologne, and gym rat types with big ole arms and hands~ hehehe