Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 04-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #61
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

I am a romantic. We write notes to each other back and forth when he is doing homework. We keep them in a notebook to have them to look back on in the future. We hold each other very close to talk, about most everything, it is the most romantic gesture I've ever experienced. We post music for each other. We dance spontaneously when hugging sometimes. We hold hands. He takes my arm when walking at night, and most everywhere, but especially at night. We never part or go to sleep without saying I love you. We talk and each of us listens to the other. We are considerate of the other.

He wakes me with love and kisses. He tells me oh how I love you with so much emotion behind it I tear up every single time. He tell me he has me always. His eyes shine with such enthusiasm when he looks at me and speaks to me. He uses such loving tones and if he thinks his tone was, off as he says, he will tell me he didn't mean it that way. He tells me, and means it, that he will love me no matter what comes our way and that after waiting 12 years he is not about to give up...gawd I love this man! He is a loving, kind and gentle soul without guile.

He cooks and cleans up after himself, too! I have it all!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #62
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I love ice cream. take me for one when I'm really stressed out. shag me in an ally while making me hold it. Or something. I dunno, things that just make me laugh and enjoy making me laugh. That really is a big part of it.
OMG! Laughed so hard reading this! A friend of mine in Dallas, our usual hello to each other was, "Hey, Cutie, wanna fuck?" No matter how bad the day's events were, it was great for a smile.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #63
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes...i think of being romantic and then....well....i stop thinking...and go back to reading the obituaries.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:37 PM   #64
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSlipknot View Post
sometimes...i think of being romantic and then....well....i stop thinking...and go back to reading the obituaries.
that's very sweet. Do you read them to people in the tub?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #65
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
that's very sweet. Do you read them to people in the tub?

Im not sure..that sounds awfully close to being romantic!!!
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #66
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I dunno, what if there's no water in it and they are fully dressed and drinking a cocktail with one heel on your shoulder?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #67
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

I live for romance. My favorite is the twenty-four hour love affair when I find hints of love and detailed plans for the evening. It starts with crimson lip prints on the mirrors. Then I find a menu of desired dishes for dinner with wines. I get red 's delivered.
The best is a hand written description of our love making. I am so romanced by this point I can hardly fulfill my plans for the day.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 12:13 AM   #68
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

I am a 100% romantic but not that great of romantic novelist. But when I do something romantic it has to be something special & something I have put a lot of thought into.That's where listening to your partner comes in because they think the little things slip by me but that's where it starts, knowing what they are about and what they like.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #69
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Not in any traditional form, flowers/chocolates and all (although I do like chocolate). What's romantic to me is my date and I sharing something of who we are, something about wherever we are, in intimacy and vulnerability. Sometimes that translates later into physical cuddling and holding. That to me is perfect.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nope. Used to be. The whole flowery drawn out novel kind of way too. But not any more.

My poor guy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #71
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I used to be romantic but now I'm more cynical.
Kinda hard being romantic when you got that going on.
Aside from cynical, I'm not into staring into anyone's eyes
and the little kissy face winky crap just gets on my nerves.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #72
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

used to be very much so ... probably way too much

buried all that silly nonsense when I let go of the unattainable one ... she is slowly drowning in a bottle of wine and cannot see it ...
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #73
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ahhh, romance....

I am quite romantic. I always put a towel down so they never have to sleep on the wet spot.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #74
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,311 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

That whole chemical experience of falling in love is so deliciously intense for me, physiologically. I feel high. Really high. It's pheromones, it's my brain's juiciness at work, but who cares. It's great. And yeah, when it kicks in, I'm extremely romantic; swooning, daydreaming, the works.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #75
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't use to be but in my current relationship, yes. We're not always romantic in the traditional ways (though sometimes we are). Often we're both just incredibly silly and it turns out being romantic in our heads Which is great because I can sometimes suck at the "formal" stuff lol
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 08:14 PM   #76
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I've been told I'm romantic, I think being Old School helps alot with that, the opening of doors, walking on the outside closest to the street etc. I think paying attention to things she tells you and just listening sometimes goes a long way in endearing yourself to someone. I don't believe showering her with material things is something one has to do, taking her to your favourite place, sharing things that are special to you, things from the heart. I like to let her know I'm thinking of her in various ways and if she's up for surprises then one or two may come her way.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #77
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I have been told that I am. I like to believe that I am even after it is not new anymore. I know as the years have gone by the way I am romantic has changed and that it is definitely not on the traditional expected kind of way. After all I am anything but expected. Besides my grannie would come back and haunt me if I wasn't romantic to some degree. I love the smile I get when I am being romantic.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:56 AM   #78
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I am romantic for sure... I love giving and receiving romance... nothing too hackneyed... though a flower or two is always a beautiful gesture... especially if someone picks them for you on the way to meeting you... love letters... surprising your loved one with a special treat or just doing them a favour even can be very romantic...
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #79
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I am very Romantic towards that special femme.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #80
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Not even a bit. Just leave the money on the night table. ( Oh I'm just kidding).
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: